• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Snubbull Trouble Chapter.

Its funny to read those herp derp npcs half of the comments in most hacks threads are comments that look like they are coming from a 6 year old it may sound offensive but its true

You should see what people send me to my emails. Sometime I wonder how they even get my email account. Few are rude, Some are just idiotic (e.g. Do I start with POLIWHIRL?) and most were at least humble.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    How much time left to wait? ^^ (sorry if my English isn't correct) I can't wait!!! But most important: how's your arm going? :/

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Finished Root of Origin Chapter.
    Started Phantom Pokemon Chapter.

Finally green is in kanto now! good luck, do it! Green chapter is going to be amazing! Now i would suggest you to consentrate on green chapter more because red's main story is done now! What do you think about it!

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Don't worry, Green Chapter is my main priority now.
    I have to admit that disappoints me a little, as I would rather see Red version finished first, but either way I know that with you focusing on Green, it will likely become just as great as Red version was if not greater since you have more hacking experience.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have to admit that disappoints me a little, as I would rather see Red version finished first, but either way I know that with you focusing on Green, it will likely become just as great as Red version was if not greater since you have more hacking experience.

Thank you, I'm doing both hack back to back, but Green would be focused more since I want to roll BEta 1 out.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Damn you work fast xD
    Making bonus for Red and Main chapters for Green...
    Wish other hacks would get updates fast too like yours do

Yeah, I won't be able to update as fast as before. Since I have university 4 days a week. My only day off is Tuesday but I work from 9-5 at that day. Then on Saturday and Sunday, I have work again. So I'm basically working everyday :/. Lol, and among all that I'm trying to fit time for my friends and boyfriend, and also find time to do other stuff and do this hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back