• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2014
    I get stuck at snubbul trouble chapter, what do I have to do? Or is it not playable yet in Beta 1? I've got Corsola, but don't know what else to do...

could anyone please help me out?

Granite Guard

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    Cool so green gets all the best legendaries?
    Nice rayquaza and giratina OW's
    Is beta 2 coming after you complete the bug fixing and graphical enchanment or you plan to add main chapters aswell

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I've found a minor glitch. (Sorry if it's been pointed out) When it goes to the scene of Red and Oak in Viridian gym Red says his name is Green.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Im very happy your still working so hard on this. Everything about this truly is magnificent in my eyes this is going to be a wonderful hack that ill always remember :) Good luck i support you fully

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015

G...G...Giratina! OMG! WONDERFUL idea! OMG! This hack is now automatically 1,000,000x better! Great job man!

P.S. Don't rush yourself on this! Good work like this needs time. Take all the time you need. We'll be waiting patiently for this crazy-good looking hack!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    just finished pokemon adventure red, now playing pokemon adventure green, I had no idea the story of pokemon manga is so epic, the way so many characters exist and they have their individual stories told and they all overlap each other and some points, its too good

and i dont have words to thank the developer of making such awesome games out of the manga, and i really really hope we get to play all of the versions in due time

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Okay, I just love your work. I just noticed that this is finally here at the Hack Showcase. Keep up the good work! :) I've played Adventure Red, can't wait for the full release.

iAmBaka

THE DIAMOND I BOI
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    By any chance, can I obtain a Beldum in this game? :l Played so many hacks and I could never get Beldum and if only at the end.. lol

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Bad news guys. I know I said I'll be trying to squeeze hacking with uni and work. However, I've decided to just focus on hacking after I finish my semester (4 more weeks). The reason why I decided to do this is because unlike last semester, this semester I have uni for 5 days per week, and job(s) on Tuesday, Friday, Satday and Sunday. It's really stressing me out, and it reflects on my mark where I actually failed one of my assessment that should be easy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Bad news guys. I know I said I'll be trying to squeeze hacking with uni and work. However, I've decided to just focus on hacking after I finish my semester (4 more weeks). The reason why I decided to do this is because unlike last semester, this semester I have uni for 5 days per week, and job(s) on Tuesday, Friday, Satday and Sunday. It's really stressing me out, and it reflects on my mark where I actually failed one of my assessment that should be easy.

OK. We fully respect your decision. Passing university is more important than making us happy with your hack. We'll all be waiting patiently until then. Good luck with university, if you see this! Hope it goes well!

Ttar0914

Years

Oh well, school/university is actually the most important. Take your time, we're patient :D

Years
    Ok, take your time, hacking is just your hobby, don't let it make you forget what you should focus on. The best of the lucks for you, and of course we'll wait, we hope that you come with a lot of fresh ideas next month!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I think we're all fine with that, graduating from your university is more important than a ROM hack, just take your time with this.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years

Ahhh I was just thinking about this hack a few days ago and finally got around to popping in to see what's up. New screenshots look amazing!
    It's all good man, finish up your school stuff! It's funny cause this reminded me I need to finish strong with my senior year of high school. Let's get our stuff done and then think about this badass hack haha! Good luck with your final exams and whatnot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back