• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Saga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Welcome to the World of Pokemon!

The world of Pokemon, a place full of many surprises. A world where humans and Pokemon live together. Some living in peace, love, and happiness... others live in hate, reject, and suffer the cruel things about life... but if you think about it, Pokemon and humans could live together without extreme consequence. Unless their owners are cruel of heart, like a number of organizations scattered across the Pokemon World. The world consists of many countries and regions, the capital of Pokemon is currently known as, Kanto. This entire region is home to creatures known only as Pokemon.

Kanto is located in the center of Japan. Here, there are many Pokemon Trainers, aiming to be the best with aid from Prof. Oak. The top, leading Pokemon Scientist in Japan. But there are also thieves and crooks, the lowliest of them all is known only as... Team Rocket. This is the most evil organization in Japan, and probably the entire world. They do various maniacal things: Steal Pokemon from innocent bystanders, make them do their biddings, and worst of all, capture and use for evil, legendary pokemon. Thanks to their constant interfering in Kanto, the slumber of the pure pokemon has been disturbed. Her son, the pokemon who's heart has been tainted was created from a cell of his mother and from the arm of a scientist, and now walks the earth, planning to get revenge. The three legendary pokemon of Kanto are now in a rage, soaring across the region of Kanto. Worst of all, all these events are occurring right during the time that Professor Oak, the top leading pokemon scientist in all of Japan, is sending out three trainers to complete his invention, the pokedex created by him and his aides. Can these three teenagers face all the perilous events? Who knows…?​

Starters

Bulbasaur/Fushigidane
    The Seed Pokemon
    Level 5
    Timid Nature
    Attacks: Tackle , Growl

Charmander/Hitokage
    The Lizard Pokemon
    Level 5
    Rash Nature
    Attack: Scratch, Growl

Squirtle/Zenigame
    The Tiny Turtle Pokemon
    Level 5
    Bold Nature
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip

Eevee/Eievui
    The Evolution Pokemon
    Level 5
    Relaxed Nature
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

~~~~

Pokemon Basics:

Pokemon Trainers:

At the age of twelve, any person can obtain their Training License from designated distributors. A Training License allows a person to legally own and battle Pokemon.

Once a year, Pokemon trainers can enlist in a Pokemon league. Official League battles are any battles that take place between two members of the league. Gym battles, Invitational, major tournaments, etc usually televised. Once a year, the championship tournament is held, where trainers with at least eight gym badges compete to be recognized as the best trainer in the league. Unless previously agreed otherwise, official league battles are six-on-six, free substitution. The exception to this is Gym Leaders in gym battles, who are not allowed substitution.

Pokeballs: The basic tool for any Pokemon Trainer is the Pokeball. Since the invention of the Pokeball their have been a few modifications to it.

(English/Japanese : )

Pokeball/Monsterball: The original model, transparent red top, solid white bottom. It doesn't have any perks to it, just a plain pokeball.

Greatball/Superball: This model is an enhanced model from the original ball, it has an enhanced capture rate. A transparent blue top with small red stripes on it with a solid white bottom.

Ultraball/Hyperball: This is the highest capture rate enhanced model of the pokeball arsenal. These pokeballs usually host rare pokemon to ensure their capture. Transparent black top with a yellow "H" on it and a solid white bottom.

Safariball: This is a special model that is used only in a designated Safari Zone for special captures in the premises of the park. This is the most manufactured model of them all, due to the fact that a host designates a trainer twenty Safariballs for their game. It has a transparent camouflage top with a solid white bottom.

Note: You can either address these pokemon by their English names or their Japanese names.
    ~~~~

Cities and Towns

Pallet Town: Welcome to your home: Pallet Town. The small township is located in the southern part of Kanto, surrounded on all sides by light forest and the ocean to the south. Though you will stray far from home while exploring Kanto and becoming a Pokemon Master, this place will always remain special.

Viridian City: Viridian City is the biggest township you have visited yet. The city has its own Gym, which is where you must go to prove yourself as a Pokemon Trainer. Although you cannot compete in the Viridian Gym just yet (Patience Young Trainer) explore the rest of the town.

Pewter City: Pewter City is home to the first Gym you can compete in- against Gym Leader Brock. After touring this pleasant little burg, head for the Gym and prove yourself against this accomplished Trainer. Emerge victorious and you are well on your way to becoming a Pokemon Master.

Cerulean City: Your next stop, Cerulean City, lies along the north of Kanto. After passing through the rocky straits, you come to this quiet community, complete with its own Gym.

Vermillion City: Vermillion City is situated at the south end of the long series of Underground Roads. The city hosts its own Gym, in which you must compete if you want to earn the necessary talents to progress deep into Kanto. Check out all of the town's features, such as the Pokemon Fan Club and the luxurious S.S. Anne. Didn't Bill give you a ticket for a boat ride?

Lavender Town: Lavender, a small town at the mouth of the Dark Cave, is home to the Pokemon Tower. This small town hosts a tower where Pokemon are buried and are grieved over. There is a legend of ghosts haunting the tower, but its all just rumors…right?

Celadon City After trailing through yet another Underground Road you come to Celadon City, too bad Saffron is blocked, it would be much faster! Celadon City is one of the major Kanto metropolises complete with Gym and a Giant Pokemart! After your done sight-seeing take a gander at the gymleader- Erika the Grass Mistress.

Fuchsia City: Located near the southern coast, Fuchsia City is a small town nestled on the flatland. Though the city is very isolated from the other cities, it still boats many modern conveniences, such as a Pokemart and pokemon center, as well as a gym in the town's south. And probably the most visited spot in all of Kanto, the Safari Zone!

Saffron City: If Saffron City isn't one of the biggest cities in Kanto, at least it's the business capital of Kanto. The Saffron City Silph Co. Building is a monument to the hard work put into many technological advances in Kanto. But lately, there's something odd about that building. Try out the Pokemon Dojo Gym to fight some cool karate guys, and of course there's always the Saffron Gym!

Cinnabar Island: Cinnabar Island is an island town to the south-western of Kanto's main landmass. The island is home to the Cinnabar Gym, and Kanto's Pokemon Research Facilities, the building where Pokemon Cell Research is being done. And something's amiss in the abandoned Mansion, better go check it out!

Indigo Plateu:Locate in the center of a large plain, the Indigo Plateu, where Pokemon Trainers aspire to take on the Pokemon League Championship. Once you prove yourself worthy by coming up victorious in the League Competition you can take on another trainer in the Finals!

The Sevii Islands: A series of seven islands that was once deserted, and full of destruction. The islands where Team Rocket was born. Now they are full of life: Lakes, rivers, town ships, and vibrant forests and jungles. You receive information that Team Rocket returned to the island in search for something… and destroying the islands in the process. You have to go and save the islands and search for the mysterious extra islands.

~~~~

Rules
    1) Please use legible writing during this roleplay. You only have to write one to two paragraphs [two being preferred] in each post and you MUST have legible writing to join in. If you don't have legible writing, you won't be allowed to join. [this is only because your posts might be incomprehensible, so make sure you can type on here!]
    2) Only Slight Godmodding/Power Playing! You may slightly powerplay with another person's character, but don't take COMPLETE control of another's character. You can take complete control of another character, but this applies only to if you're unable to be on a computer or your character has the able to control other people or their actions. However, there is absolutely no godmoding whatsoever!
    3) Please don't make a mary-sue or gary-stu and put them in the RP. Give your characters some flaws, don't make them the brother or sister of a canon character, and just make them human! There aren't going to be any supernatural beings in this RP, so don't turn them into some weird creature; supernatural powers are allowed, but not supernatural beings.
    4) Only one shiny on your team. You are allowed only one Shiny Pokemon in your team at a time. You can catch a few Shiny Pokemon, but not too many. And you can only have ONE of them in your main party.
    5) You are not allowed to have a legendary pokemon! You are not able to catch or allow legendaries into your team. Only under special conditions can these legendaries enter your team.
    6) If you are leaving for awhile inform me first via PM. This is to prevent large blanks in the rpg, and to let me know you haven't lost interest and dropped the rpg.
    7) Taion Pokémon only on your team. This is a major rule, you are only allowed to have Kanto Pokemon Species in your team! That is Numbers 001-151, excluding the legendaries.
    8) Please Obey ALL Rules. This is very improtant, please follow of these listed rules plus more rules. Such as, when we enter a new areas I will post what Pokemon appear and hoe often they do, do not make something that isn't supposed to be there appear! Also, your Pokemon's attacks are learned according to D/P version. You can be in charge of when they learn what attacks, just please make it believable. Dont go,
    "Charmander, use Blast Burn! Then Fire Blast! ZOMG, your evolving!"
    Evolving is also in the same matter, make them evolve in a believable manner.
    9) If you've read the rules, please post "I'm The Next Pokemon Master!" above your character template. If this isn't in your post, you will be asked to post it and, if you don't post it at all, you're not in the RP. Sorry to be strict, but I have to make sure you read the rules, even if it's just the first sentence of each rule!
    10) Last but not least, HAVE FUN! If you don't have fun... WHO'S UP FOR RIDING THE TOWER OF TERROR FOR 24 HOURS? :D EVERY SINGLE RIDE IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE THE COMPUTER REPROGRAMS IT EVERY TIMEEEE! :3 You can ride on the Parisian one, if ya want, too! GREATEST. INAUGURATION. CEREMONY. EVER.
    ~~~~

Requirements
    ~If you're hardly on the computer, don't bother to apply. I want active RPers for this.
    ~I want RPers that are willing to stick to an RP. Please don't suddenly drop it because you've lost interest.
    ~The four characters are to stick in a group. But temporary straying can be allowed.
    ~~~~

Prof. Oak's Trainer Database:

Trainer One: Sugimori Taichi
    Starter: Charmander

Trainer Two: Suzuki Hana
    Starter: Bulbasaur

Trainer Three: Reishu Keiku
    Starter: Eevee

Trainer Four: Junichi Masuda
    Starter: Squirtle

The Order of the Trainers above is the order that we post. I inputted the names into the roullete Poketch App in my Diamond Version. And thiis how it came out. The order is to prevent from some one falling behind. But if some one doesn't post for a full day we skip that person.

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Full Name: Marusho Sigmori
    Nickname: Marushy
    Birthday:02 Feburary
    Appearance: Sigmori has dark, unkept hair which slightly covers his eyes. He has ice blue eyes and a ice blue tip on his fringe. He wears glasses only for reading. He is slightly tanned and is very tall for his age, standing at 5 foot 6. He wears a denim jacket over his white top which is occasionaly dirty and has red, japanese writing on an a picture of a Arcanine.. He wears baggy, denim jeans which have "Chen" written on the back and blue baseball boots with dirty, white laces.
    Pajamas: Plain white top and blue, cotton trousers
    Bathing Suit: Blue swim shorts with white, vertical lines on the side.
    Accessories: He has a belt which hangs on the left side of his waist which he uses to keep pokeballs in.
    Personality: Sigmori is a very jolly person. He is easy to get along with and gets very attached to people and pokemon. He is also rather mischevious and cheeky. He doesn't dislike many people and wants to get along with everyone but people he does dis;ike, will end up in pain, may it be physical or mental. he is also very rash and can get himself into alot of dangers, mostly from saving or helping his frenids.
    History: Sigmori is like any other boy. He grew up in Pallet Town. He went to school and was introduced to Pokemon. He watched his big brother grow up and beat the league. When he was nine, his father left for a land named Johto and he hasn't seen him since. He always went on trips with his family. He has been to all of the Sevi Islands, Ciinabar Island, The Indigo Plateau and Vermillion City. In Vermillion City, He had a freak accident and was taken somewhere. He didn't know where it was but when he was there, he caught a Pokemon.
    Starter: Squirtle
    Final Party:
    Pokemon: Haunter

Nickname: Spook
    Nature: Rash
    Capture History: Spook was caught when Sigmori was 11. It was his very first Pokemon and ever since they met they always saw eye to eye. He caught him in Cinibar mansion when the family went on holiday.

Pokemon: Ivysaur

Nickname: Green
    Nature: Relaxed
    Capture History: Green was given as a present from his father just as he left Pallet Town. When Sigmori was first given to him, Green was a level 5 Bulbasaur, but as been trained very hard and is now at Level 34.

Pokemon: Omastar

Nickname: Star
    Nature: Lax
    Capture History: Star was caught when Sigmori was thrown through time and space and landed in a swamp. Star was an Omanyte at first but was then trained.
    Other: Not Really...
    RPG Sample: Trika stared at the Hitmonlee at the other side of the long field. He shuddered with annticipation as he had not had a proper fight in a long time. Then he thought of his childhood. Maybe he shouldn't battle. He has been ignoring his purpose in life and maybe he should get back to it. He didn't see the outcome in battling the Hitmonlee and he swore not to interfeer and only battle if provoked.

"Flisica. Help please." Said Trika as he closed his eyes. Within a second he was gone and at his camp.
    "I was watching on Psycam." Exclaimed Flisica,"I have never really seen you battle before. And I must say, of what I saw, you were amazing."
    "Why thankyou." Replied Trika smartly,"Any news then?"
    "Yes, acctually." Replied Flisica. A wide grin grew on Trika face as he sat down infront of the many computer screens. "Our scanners detect a rift in time and space has been opened. Some sort of portal to a parallel universe. I really think we should check it out."
    "We?" Replied Trika Puzzled,"What do you meen we. You can't leave here remember."
    "Ah, but I have perfected water veil. I can go anywhere now." Said Flisica happily.
    "Oh, okay then. Activate scanners." The computer screen showed a map of Eretika and were the rift was. He walked over to his desk and opened up a draw. He then pulled out a strange gun. It was black with a green ball shape on the end.
    "Oooh," Began Flisica,"Whats that then?"
    "It's a gadget i've been working on for quite a while now. I haven't tested it yet 'cause it is quite dangerous but what it bassically does is rip a hole in the fabric of time. We should go to the place where he acctivated the rift and use this there." Explained Trika. Flisicas eyes began to glow and once more they had both teleported.

They were now in Valasto. The ground began to rumble and rocks began to fall from the roof of the cave. "It must be from the rift." Said Flisica,"Quickly. Activate the Dimension Ray." As Flisica said those words, Trika pulled the trigger and a whole appeared out of nowhere. It stood in the middle of the air.
    "Here goes." Said Trika nervously. He hesitated to go in the hole so he waited untill Flisica went through. They came out at a place which was completly dark. Trika scanned the area and then he saw the evil Darkly. He pulled out his beam gun and put it on Psybeam mode. He pointed it towards Darkly. "For all the pain that you've caused everyone... We're going to stop it."

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm the next Pokemon Master!

Full Name: Reishu Keiku
    Nickname: K.R.
    Birthday: 17, March
    Appearance: K.R. has spiky black hair with a blue streak in the front of his hair. He has piercing green eyes and perfect white teeth. He also wears a tight black shirt with a white skull on it which stops at the first half of his top shoulder. Looking at K.R. the first thing that would come to your mind is "A no good punk." K.R. also has two silver earrings in both ears. He wears a black leather spike strap on his right wrist and is seen wearing a silver Dragonair chain on his shirt.

K.R wears Black Jeans with a large silver skull on the right back pocket. He has a silver chain wallet in his right pocket. The chain can be seen hanging out of his right pocket. K.R. wears black sneakers that are very durable and tough.

Pajamas: K.R. wears a long cyan pajama shirt and cyan pajama pants to bed. They also have white skulls on them. K.R. also has an athletic build which always catches the eyes of girls and women alike. It is known that K.R. often works out.

Bathing Suit: K.R. wears black shorts with many white skulls on them. He also wears his Chain when he goes swimming, complementing his athletic build.

Accessories: As stated above, K.R. wears a Silver Dragonair chain and has a dagger tattoo on his left arm. It is sometimes commented on.

Personality: Even though K.R. looks like a punk looking for trouble, in reality he is actually a kind, strong character. He always like to lend a helping hand to others and is always kind to pokemon. K.R. is known to have a strong-willed attitude towards his goals. He always keeps his head straight and likes to look on the bright side. K.R. believes that there is good in everyone and can be Naive to some extent. In the end though, he is someone anybody would be glad to have on their team. K.R. often thinks before he acts and is not afraid to be wrong. K.R. would do anything for his friends and his pokemon. He loves to train and is a firm believer in hard work and is someone who's confidence is hard to break.

History:
    K.R. was born and raised in pallet Town. K.R. was orignally going to start his Pokemon at the age of 10, but had a bit of fear of setting out on his own. K.R. decided to train and focus so he would be physically and mentally prepared. K.R. also stopped going by the name Keiku and began to call himself K.R. and soon, everyone else did as well.

K.R. lives with his Mother in Pallet Town, his father left home to join Team Rocket when K.R. was 8 and hasn't heard from him since. Rumors are that, K.R.'s father became a team Rocket Executive or something of that sort. K.R. became angry and bitter towards his absent father and doesn't like to talk about it much. K.R. decided to become strong for him and his mother and decided on becoming a Pokemon Master shortly after his father left. K.R. changed to his "punk" look when he was 12. At first his mother was against it, but soon grew comfortable with it. K.R. who is now 14, is ready for a Journey that he would never forget.

Starter: Eevee

Final Party:
    Marowak
    Nature: Brave
    Nickname: Bone Kollector
    Capture History: K.R. catches Marowak as a Cubone in Lavender Tower at level 16. At first, he was a lonely pokemon but later opened up after seeing everyone's kindness to him.

Pidgeot
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname: Swifty
    Capture History: K.R. catches as a Pidgey on his way out of Viridian Forest on Level 7. It evloves into a Pidgeotto after a battle on Mt.Moon. Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot while on Cinnabar Island and is K.R.'s first captured pokemon.

Vaporeon

Nature: Relaxed
    Nickname: Lucky
    Capture: History K.R.'s starter as an Eevee. Eevee evolves into a Vaporeon after K.R. makes a hard decision and evolves Eevee into a Vaporeon after he sees that his Eevee is ready to evolve.

Ninetales
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname: Foxy
    Capture history: K.R. catches as a Vulpix on Cinnabar Island at Level 35 and Evolves sometime before The Pokemon League.

Magneton:
    Nature: Sassy
    Nickname: Zapper
    Capture History: K.R. catches Magneton as a Magnimite in an abandoned Powerplant on level 21. It's electric attacks are known to leave a mark.

Vileplume
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname: Leafmaster
    Capture History: K.R. catches it as an Oddish on Level 24 near Celadon City. Is known for it's poisonous attacks. It evolves into a Gloom in Saffron City after K.R. wins his 6th badge. GLoom evolves after K.R. uses a leaf Stone on Gloom right before he gets his final badge.

Other: Nothing else.

RPG Sample: This is from Elemental Angels, it's another RP I'm in on this site:

Hi!...please make a wish in the wishing fountain, only twenty-five cents!" yelled the voice of a woman who was standing by a wishing fountain in the mall. Jason as usual, was coming to the Mall in order to buy things that he didn't need. He thought about going to the food court and eating the food just because it was there and because he didnt want anybody else to have any, but this fountain caught his eye. Jason looked into the fountain and saw the quarters in the bottom of the fountain. Soon, a thought popped into his head and told him to grab the quarters. Jason looked at the quarters in the water again and gazed at their beauty, the silver rainbow of quarters were calling him, they were pulling him. Jason reached into the water and began to take the quarters. He kept putting the shiny quarters into his pockets. Soon, people were yelling. "Stop Theif!" and "You ruined other people's wishes!" Jason ran and ran as fast as he could until he was takendown by a Mall Cop. As Jason was in the holding station, the cop walked up to Jason and told him, "You're a very greedy yong man." Now that's no way for an Angel to behave. "Wait..what are you talking about?" said Jason

"Well boy, you are one of the seven perfect angels. My name is Greed and you have a lot to learn about yourself. But Anyway, you might as well get out of here.

"Wait!..what do you mean by Angel?!"

"Oh." said Greed "You'll see soon enough...you'll see soon enough."

Jason later left the holding station thinkiing about what seh said. "There's no way in hell that I can be an Angel." He then shook the thought out of his head and began to think about his first love...money. Jason yearned for more money and decided on what to do. He was going to sneak into a casino. Jason also had to think of a slick way to get in unoticed, for he was underaged. After hurs of rummaging throughout his closet, Jason finally found a finely-cut, pin-stripped Italian suit, which was white with green stripes and what else?, but Dollar Signs. Jason also slicked back his white and green hair and Set out for the Casino. With this wardrobe change, Jason looked like he was over twenty-one. jason now was going to accomplish his goal, and that was to get more money.

As Jason played the slot machines with the quarters he sole from the fountain, and was pulling off an incredible win streak. All was going well until, the Casino boss realised this and didn't like it.

"I don't like this kid, I mean he's good, almost better than me."

"What do you want us to do about it?"

"Kill him."

"But he's just a kid boss."

"I don't give a damn, kill him anyway!"

As Jason was enjoying himself and was having the time of his llife, armed thugs with machine guns stood in front of Jason. These thugs looked like they were in the Mafia. They wore pin-stripped suits except their's were gray. They also wore porkpie hats and shades. Thoughts rushed through Jason's head.

"Damn...how am I supposed to get out of this one?"

Jason instantly ran for his life, the thugs began to pursue him even harder. Jason ran through the streets of Miami until he ran into an ally. The thugs were in front of him.

"Why do I have to die right now? Not like this..."

Suddenly, Jason realised that the Thugs didn't shoot. Jason was wondering why and he opened his eyes and saw a blinding white light.
    The thugs were blinded and ran away. Jason was baffled on why and where the rays of light came from.

"Where...I mean how...did I do that?

Jason remembered what Greed told him and realised that he truly was an angel.

"So...now that my life is spared,where do I go from here...?"

Jason looked up at the nighttime sky for a few seconds and made his way home.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm the next pokemon master!
    Sign-Up Form
    Full Name: Junichi Masuda
    Nickname: None
    Birthday:17, November
    Appearance: 5'7", average build. semi curly brown hair that just covers his eyebrows. Dark brown eyes. eyelids hover as if about to close. Clothing: Black skinny jeans, torn up red converse like sneakers (off brand), Crimson button up (yet unbuttoned) shirt with a white T-shirt that says "consistantly-inconsistant" in Bold black letters across it. EDIT: Walks a little sloppy, as if he just woke up. Commonly seen with his head down.
    Pajamas: black soccer shorts (no shirt)
    Bathing Suit: White shorts with japan flags randomly placed on them.
    Accessories: Red/black skate backpack with torn up skateboard strapped on back.
    Personality: Quiet yet funny. Makes objectional jokes occasionally that get him into some trouble but polite for the most part. Has very strong views that causes him to become outspoken occasionally if he is trying to defend them. however, easily tempered and makes quick rash and sometimes unwise decisions. EDIT: Tries not to stand out in unfamiliar places or around unfamiliar people. Enjoys competitions and collecting.
    History: Born in Pallet Town, Masuda had mixed interests. At 7 he took a liking to soccer only to leave it for skateboarding at 10. He started drawing at age 12 and now does all 3. When he began his art he started by drawing the pokemon that lived around his hometown. He decided that he wanted to draw every pokemon in the Kanto region. But since the only ones he had ever seen were Pidgey, Rattata, and a Pidgeotto he saw; he asked Professor Oak for a pokemon so that he could travel and draw every single one.

Starter: Squritle

Final Party:

Blastoise
    Naughty
    Received from Prof. Oak. Evolved into Wartortle during an event in Mt. Moon. Then evolved into Blastoise during a Pokemon League Battle

Scyther
    Hasty
    Caught during a Safari Game. Occasionaly jealus

Porygon
    Mild
    Found abandoned pokeball on way to Safron City. Very calm.

EDIT:

Rhydon
    Adamant
    Caught Rhyhorn during a safari game. Evolved during boat ride to Cinnabar.

Hypno
    Modest
    Drowzee caught around Vermillion City. Evolved while Masuda was drawing him.

Alakazam
    Bashful
    Wona an Abra in Celedon Game Corner. Evolved to Kadabra during a battle in Fuchsia City. Then evolved to Alakazam during a Viridian City Gym battle.

Other: Nothing
    RPG Sample: i would give one of my RPG samples, however I've never actually done one. I REALLY WANT TO THOUGH. promise to put effort into posts and keep realistic. Plus, i have no life so i will be on frequently. Please Please Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. EDIT: I was just accepted into the aquas region RP on this same site. I have only posted twice on there but here is the first:

"Man that Professor wasn't kidding when he said the weather was all messed up." whispered Caydn Lawrence Jameson to himself. He sat down in the corner of the lab with his arms around his knees. He watched the door waiting to see if that trainer who was in such a rush and didnt even notice Caydn was on his way back with the other trainer.
    "Hey what are you doing?" asked one of the Professors aids.
    "This" replied Caydn
    "Hey now don't get smart with me kid"
    "I'm just sitting here"
    "Why?" asked the aide raising an eyebrow.
    "Because I'm really tired alright?" said caydn hastily. at this point he was just plain annoyed with the man. He looked back at the door and saw two people walk through the lab door. The first was a girl. 'Carol', thought Caydn. The second was the trainer he'd seen earlier. 'I wonder if i get my Pokemon now.' he wondered as he buried his head in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

And here is the second:

Caydn was running on grass trying to catch up with the unidentified pokemon in front of him. All of a sudden a flash of a dark face he didnt recognize startled him. he felt the floor fall out from him and began to fall. WHAP! Caydn hit the floor and felt dizzy. As he came to his senses he looked over and saw the male trainer snickering. Realizing what happened when he saw the same black face that was in his dream, he felt a stream of anger flow over him. "What the heck was that for?!" he screamed at the trainer. Ignoring the response he stood up and stretched. "Ya whatever i don't care what your excuse is." he said, cutting of the trainers explanation. "Since we are apparently traveling together you'll regret it later."
    "Ah yes" said the professor. "The journey. As you two know Wes will be guiding you through the Aquas Region on your pokemon adventure."
    "But Professor" interupted caydn, "didn't you say that there would be 4 travelers all together?"

Last edited:
    Years
    Toxic0345 I wanna say a couple of things, First off you should read the rules abit more. Second, I want you to add more description to your appearance. And add more to your personality and history. And are you planning on adding more to your final party? Pending

Master Trainer Empoleon: You should also read the rules abit more. Other than that, your profile is nearly flawless. Just read the urles abit more and then I'll accept you. ^_^

Jujibear: Good, you read the rules! But you are lacking writing skills in the RP sample. Try to lengthen that quiet a bit and make it good, add just abit more description to your appearance, then lengthen your personality abit. And you are planning on adding more to your party right?

I'll post Taichi's template soon! But for now just make the appropriate changes to your templates.

~Till later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    ((I do have a question... Can people start with the same pokemon, say, Master Empoleon started with Eevee, could I? If I could, you can garuntee I'll sign up! If theres a spot...))

Years
    I'm sorry but each trainer must have their own starter. So thats a no to that question, sorry if you wanted Eevee. But then again, he isn't oficially accepted yet. So you can post a sign-up and I'll accept the better one.

Oh and... Taichi's Template!!!

My Sign-Up

"I'm the Next Pokemon Master!"

Full Name: Sugimori Taichi

Nickname: Tai

Birthday: 8th August

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Appearance:: Tai's hair is long so that it covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes. Tai doesn't really have a hair style, his head being covered by his hat most of the time.

Tai has bright amber eyes that tend to stick out to most people as they're very bright. He stands at 5 Feet, 4 Inches and weighs just around 105 lbs. Tai has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either, it's a mix between them.

Tai wears a red pokemon cap facing forwards, above the visor is a black area that spands to the back of the cap adorned with half a white pokeball sign directly above the visor. He wears a red jacket with black sleeves, collar, and trimmings. His wears a plain white shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He has red white-bottom tennis shoes and he wears a small yellow traveling bag to carry his general necessities in such as berries and potions.

Pajamas: His pajamas are a white shirt and long, black shorts.

Bathing Suit: When he's having fun swimming, he wears crimson red trunks with a white pokeball insignia on the right side.

Accessories: Tai wears crimson wristbands over black, Trainer [fingerless] gloves on each wrist and hand.

Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Tai's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Tai tends to be very rash about things most of the time. He has a tendancy to lash out before thinking a situtation through. He does argue with people alot, but not to the point where a fight breaks out. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Tai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it's what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he's by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second's hesitation.

Tai lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

History: Tai was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love Pokemon. When he was 11, Tai was going to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Two years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided she shouldn't hold her grandson back so she allowed him to visit Prof. Oak.

Starter: Charmander

Final Party:

Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Charco
    Nature: Rash Nature
    Capture History: Level 5 Charmander; Given by Prof. Oak in Pallet Town.
    ====

Pokemon: Pidgeot
    Nickname: Gee
    Nature: Serious Nature
    Capture History: Level 5 Pidgey; Captured on Route 1.
    ====

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nickname: Pika
    Nature: Jolly nature
    Capture History: Level 3 Pikachu, Captured in Viridian Forest.
    ====

Pokemon:Gyarados
    Nickname:Gyara
    Nature: Careful Nature
    Capture History: Level 5 Magikarp; Baught from Magikarp Salesman on Route 4.
    ====

Pokemon:Victreebel
    Nickname:Bell
    Nature: Sassy Nature
    Capture History: Level 10 Bellsproute; Captured on Route 5.
    ====

Pokemon:Snorlax
    Nickname:Lax
    Nature: Adament Nature
    Capture History: Level 30 Snorlax; Caught on Route 12.

Other: Tai loves food and according to his grandmother he seems to have his father's same talents with Pokemon.

RPG Sample:

It was another quiet day in Pallet Town. It was just as usual, the farmers began their daily routines, the children ran around playing with each other. The mothers began cooking breakfast, and in the fields to the north a young boy was alone. The boy stood in the long plains staring out into the field. This boy is Tai Sugimori, one of Pallet's very few trainers. Tai is doing his usual training,

"Go Charco!" Tai released the orange behemoth. A dragon with two horns and large blue wings. The Charizard snorted before yelling,

"Let's go!" Tai said. Charco nodded.
    ----
    A young woman, about in her thirties, walked out of a nicely white-painted home with a beautiful red roof. She looked around; she had nice brown hair with a green sun-dress under a white apron.

The woman walked over a few steps to her neighbor's home, a nicely painted blue home. She knocked on the door and a young woman, in her early twenties opened the door. She had light brown hair and dark brown eyes; she had on a white lab coat.

"Hello Daisy." The woman greeted.

"Hello Misses Sugimori." Daisy smiled.

"Have you seen Tai anywhere?" Daisy thought for a moment.

"Well I do believe he usually goes out to Route One to train." Mrs. Sugimori nodded and walked out to the plains.

She knew how Tai didn't want to get disturbed, so she hid behind a nearby rock and watched her son in action.

"Charco, Mega Punch!" The Charizard rushed towards a very large boulder and punched it, causing it to explode into thousands of pieces.

"Good Job, Bell! Vine Whip!" Tai ordered a large yellow plant Pokemon with a gaping mouth. It screeched and released a long green vine, using it to whip the remaining rocks far into the horizon. Tai smiled,

"Nice jobs guys. Return!" Tai smiled and looked around. The mother hid herself more carefully. Tai turned to find a young boy maybe a year or two older than himself. He had blonde hair and was dressed in baggy red clothes,

"Hey, you Tai?!" The boy yelled over. Tai nodded,

"Yeah. Why?" The boy chuckled,

"Well I hear you the big shot of Pallet, but Pallet isn't that big. See, I'm the hotshot of Viridian. They call me Cooltrainer Mike." Tai smiled,

"So, let me guess. You want to battle, right?" The boy nodded. Tai sighed,

"Okay let's go! Pika!" Tai thrusted another pokeball onto the field to release a petit yellow mouse with a thunderbolt tail and red cheeks,

"Pika!" It yelled out cutely. The Cooltrainer burst into laughter,

"You're gonna battle with that thing?!" Pika grumbled to himself and released a few sparks from his cheeks.

"This is a real pokemon! Magmar!" The Cooltrainer released a human shaped pokemon with flames covering its body.

"Magmar, Flamethrower!" The Magmar released a stream of flames.

"Pika! Thunderbolt!" The lightning bolt ran through the flames, parting it into two around the Pikachu. The bolt struck Magmar, frying it to the floor, swirls in its eyes.

The Cooltrainer was in shock, mouth gaping. Tai chuckled and recalled Pikachu,

"Train better, Mike." He said as he walked away. His mother smiled proudly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    ((Oh, Charizard, can I have a list of Natures? And another question, would it be alright if I used a picture for appearance?))

EDIT: Here's my character Rika. My RP sample is kinda short, and is, yes, a dream, but I didn't have much to work on at 3:30 in the morning. Oh, and "I'm the next Pokemon Master!"

Full Name: Mikumi Rika, although he doesn't know his actual last name.

Nickname: None

Birthday:15, November

Appearance: https://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z3/shadowmaster345/Zero_relaxin_by_crazylegz42.jpg

Description of Picture: He is tall, but still short at 4'8". Rika weighs about 115 pounds, which could be light for his age. His hair is long, and appears to go into a ponytail. It is also pure yellow, and very pointy at the end. His eyes, if seen, are red, with streaks of brown in them. Rika's shoes are kinda like boots, chubbyish. They seem to be able to work as good as regular shoes though. At the bottom of the shoes is a small layer of red, going around and under.

The clothes on him consist of a white short sleeve shirt, and a red overshirt. His wear is kinda simple, as he wears blue clear pants, seemingly made out of Spinarak Silk. His red overshirt seems to have also been made of Spinarak Silk.

Pajamas: Rika never had any pajamas. He just slept in his clothes. A note: If we do(Which I'm guessing we will) use pajamas in the RP, then he'll have to get a pair, which will end up being light purple long sleeve. They (will) havewhat appears to be pictures of little wolves, or Eevee's on them, as when he gets them thats the only pair wherever they got them at had. Apparently he likes them.

Bathing Suit: Same thing as in pajamas. However, he (will) have a black-ish short-like Bathing Suit. It has yellow stripes doing from where the hip would be to the inner bottom of the pants leg.

Accessories: Rika currently has no accessories of that sort except for a funny shaped head of what appears to be a human. It looks like a Machoke just drabbed it, blindfolded himself, then just smooshed his hands trying to make a formation. It still holds sentimental value to Rika anyway, and it vaugly looks like him. Very vaugly.

Personality: He is really superstitious. If a black cat was walking on the ground, he'd pick it up and talk to it, if a ghost rumor is around, he's there looking for it. Just about any superstitions happening are being followed by him, which is why he often gets into trouble. Well, any superstitions he hears about atleast. His superstitiousness is only greatly increased by his curiosity, which often gets him into even more trouble.

He is a picky eater, and rarely eats meat, aside from bacon and chicken. He does, however, a strange addiction to...chocolate. If he sees chocolate he'll cross a gang of angry Dragonite to get to it. He can, however, control himself around chocolate...sometimes. By sometimes, I mean it's rare, about as rare as a Charmander underwater.

Rika is very Restless and Rambunctious. If he has to sit somewhere longer then ten minutes, he'd start annoying everyone to death. He is like an untrained puppy. He is also very Opinionated. So arguing with him is like arguing with a brick wall. Rika is set in his ways once his mind is made up, but he can easily change it like butter on toast.

He is very cynical and it is very hard to gain his trust easily. If someone does gain it, they must be very trustworthy. Although this is his least appearing personality, and rarely appears, if he gets a wierd feeling about someone, he won't trust them for a Mew. Well, he would, but I doubt they'd give him a Mew for his trust.

He is allergic to Lemons. It effects him if he just touches one. If he does touch it, he gets rashes all over and starts itching like a Growlithe with fleas. No cure is known, but it goes away after about an hour.

He also seems to have the ability to create very wierd nicknames for Pokemon. Although this can be good or bad, depends on if your the Pokemon getting the nickname or not. Although I wouldn't call this as much as an ability as a curse for the Pokemon who fall victim to his (Mostly) stupid nicknames.

History: Rika doesn't know when he was born. His parents abandoned him in the wild forest. He was lucky a caring Vaporeon mother found him and took him back to her nest. Rika just grew up with pokemon, a Vaporeon step mom and dad. He has an older sister Vaporeon, and a younger sister Eevee. He had an older brother Flareon, and an older brother Jolteon. Also, it appeared that he had an Eevee twin, of sorts. This Eevee was born the night Vaporeon found him, which happened to be the day Rika was born, although Eevee happens to be older, since he wasn't born on the day Vaporeon found Rika, his birthday was just that day. When Rika was just growing up, at about four or three, he thought he was an Eevee with the strange ability to talk like humans. Vaporeon knew he was a human, but acted like he was a pokemon.

When Rika turned 13, he overheard some people called "Pokemon Trainers" talking. Through this he learned what they were. After seeing some big machines drove by people similar to Rika, the pokemon and Rika overheard those people talking about plowing over that part of the forest down for some mall. Left with nothing to do and with knowledge of Pokemon Trainers, Rika left the forest to become a Pokemon Trainer, and hopefully save the forest. Knowing trainers must have a pokemon to be Trainers, he brought along his Eevee "Twin", and started in where all people in the Kanto reigon start... Pallet Town... Oh yeah, he also hopes to find his parents who abandoned him, but he's more focused on saving the forest.

As soon as the two began being a trainer, they came upon an Electrode. This Electrode was mad, and, for no particular reason, used explosion on Rika and Eevee, seperating the two.

Starter: Bulbasuar

Final Party:
    Pokemon: Flareon
    Nickname: Ring Fire
    Nature: Relaxed Nature
    Capture History: Ring Fire was Rika's "twin" pokemon from his backstory. The two got temporarily seperated when Rika first became a trainer, but re-met in Pewter. While the party(Everybody) was exploring Lavender Town's Burial Place, a swarm of Haunter attacked Rika and Ring Fire, temporarily splitting them up with the group. They ran, but to no luck. They were cornered into an alleyway with no exit. A Drowzee seemed to be the leader of the group, and used disable to prevent Ring Fire from using Shadow Ball, making it's normal moves usless. The two were pushed into a corner. Eevee happened to fall into a trash can. As the pokemon pinned Rika into the wall, he closed his eyes and wished for them to go away. Boom. Ring Fire had fallen into a thrown away Fire Stone, and evolved into Flareon. He had shot a flamethrower at one of the Haunter, making the others attack him, but forget about Rika. Obtained at level 8.

Ring Fire shot flamethrower after flamethrower, flipping left and right. The Haunter hit him with a Sucker Punch, but Flareon managed to beat them all with Flamethrower. From this Rika named it Ring Fire, since it seemed to like to use Fire Spin after this.

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nickname: Pipipi
    Nature: Brave Nature
    Capture History: Pipipi was captured in the area just outside of Pewter City, just in Mt. Moon at level 7. Apparently it had gotten strayed from it's family in Viridian Forest. As the group entered Mt. Moon, they witnessed an Onix attacking a Pikachu. Rika, being the idiotic hero he is, rushed in to save it, no no avail. The Onix grabbed him too. Luckily Ring Fire wasn't captured, and the Onix was rammed with Tackles The rock snake creature dropped Pipipi and Rika, to which Pipipi responded, "Pipipi!" Apparently it wanted to get out, and decided to stick with Rika for the trip. When the group left Mt. Moon, Pipipi had grown attached with Rika, and decided to stay with him.

Rika gave Pipipi the nickname Pipipi after what the first word's Rika heard from it; Pipipi.

Pokemon: Poliwrath - Shiny(If thats okay for my shiny)
    Nickname: Fighting Liquid
    Nature: Impish Nature
    Capture History: Fighting Liquid was found as a Poliwag from a fishing net in the waters just north of Cerulean City at level 11. He had bought a moon stone and a water stone from a con-merchant in Cerulean, who told him that his Nidoran would evolve into a Powerful Pokemon if given the moon stone as a Nidorina. And that if he got a Poliwag, it would evolve into a fighting water Pokemon. Nonetheless, Rika belived him. As it turned out, they were actually fakes.

Dissapointed, he decided to still catch a Poliwag. After finding a fishing Net, he threw it into the water, only to find magikarp after magikarp, mabye even a Goldeen. As it turns out, a Poliwag was sitting next to him the whole time laughing at how he couldn't find one. Pipipi, Drill King, Eevee, and Light Weight were behind him, telling him that there was a Poliwag beside him... He didn't listen. That was until Pipipi shocked both of them with thunder shock, making them both get mad.

However, Pipipi just kept shocking both until both were knocked unconsious. The Pokemon grabbed an empty Pokeball from Rika and hit Poliwag, catching it. He evolved into Poliwhirl in Fuschia City, and into Poliwrath in Cinnibar Island.

Pokemon: Venasaur
    Nickname: Wild Vine
    Nature: Timid Nature
    Capture History: Rika obtained Bulbasuar from Professer Oak after Eevee and Rika got split up at level 5. It evolved in Vermillion City. It again evolved into Venasuar during the 8th gym battle.

Pokemon: Nidoking
    Nickname: Drill King
    Nature: Bold Nature
    Capture History: Drill King was obtained in the route between Viridian City and the Pokemon Leauge. It was Rika's first official catch, and was caught at Level 4. Rika, after reaching Viridian City, was anxious to catch a Pokemon. So, he decided to go to the left instead of up, to Viridian Forest. Soon before going there, he was attacked by a Nidoran. "Wait, I used to see these a lo- They're the ones who shoot the posionous needles at me!" Rika ran away, before realizing it was following him.

"Uh, Wild Vine, attack!" The Bulbasuar jumped into action, staring off the Nidoran. Time passed, until Bulbasuar was pecked on the nose. This made him jump and put his nose inbetween his paws. However, Bulbasuar was ticked now, and slammed into Nidoran with a tackle attack. It went rolling, apparently fainted almost. "Lets see... I'm supposed to use these!" Rika pulled out a pokeball and chucked it at Nidoran, missing. "Uh, lets try again!" Running and picking it up, he realized Wildvine and Nidoran were at it again. Wildvine delivered another tackle, which was combatted with a peck, knocking them both back. "For now I'll do this." Rika walked up to Nidoran and touched him with the Pokeball, catching it.

Drill King evolved into Nidorino during Saffron City, and into Nidoking in Viridian City before the Gym Battle.

Pokemon: Butterfree
    Nickname: Light Weight
    Nature: Relaxed Nature
    Capture History: Light Weight was obtained in Viridian Forest at level 4 after a battle of silly string(String shot Attack). Light Weight evolved to Metapod before the group even left Viridian Forest, and into Butterfree during the first gym battle.

Other: None.
    RPG Sample: My whole character has RPing in it, but I'll give one anyway:

"Let's see.... Hey Eevee, can you find it?" The brown Pokemon let out a simple, "Vee." With a nod left and right. "Well we need to find some of those herbs." Searching around, Rika saw something yellow. "Aha! The yellow herbs!" He dashed forward and snatched them, only to realize that it was a lemon. "Oh no it's one of those yellow things! I get red bumps all over and itchy when I touch one!"

He threw it on the ground, running to the little pond in the area. Sticking his arm in there to wash it off, he saw it was yellow. "Yellow water.... thats new.." Reaching down, he felt something. "Oh no! Another one of those yellow things! This pond must be filled with them, thats why it's yellow!"

He jumped up and ran away, only to find out all the trees were living lemons. "What's with all the yellow things! Eevee, help!" Eevee walked up, only to be a lemon Eevee. Rika ran away screaming like a girl.

"What is with all the yellow things!" The ground turned to lemon juice from the lake, him falling in. Over there, he saw a small piece of land. Kicking, he swam quickly to it, climbing up. There was a mirror, him not knowing what that was. He looked in it, and saw his reflection, only to find out that his head was a lemon.
    "Ah!" He yelled, jumping up. "Oh, it was only one of those images that happen when I'm asleep. Good. I'd hate to have a head made of those yellow things." Satisfied, Rika plummeted back down to sleep. Eevee, who was beside him, just looked at him in a confused look. As if Eevee was thinking, "What the heck is he talking about?"

Last edited:
    Years
    Shadowmaster345: Good sign-up, a picture is okay but you've still got to use a text description as well. Once your done with that I'll decide between you and MSE.

Master Trainer Empoleon: Very well done. I like that capture history part, where you typed when and where they evolved. Nice touch. And you read the rules, kudos to you. Oh, i got the sprites from here:

https://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndp/

And your acception might be postponed, or cancelled. Shadowmaster has decided to also sign-up with Eevee so the one with the better sign-up gets the spot.

Toxic0345: Okay... read the rules more, and make your personality atleast five lines okay? And work on your Final Party, change the capture histories and you say you want a Squirtle Starter and you have an Ivysaur in your party. And are you sure that's going to be your final party, your not catching more? Or evolving them? Don't put what level they are at in the capture history, and I know I didn't say this or anything but your starter is your first pokemon. And in your Omystar's Capture History you said you went through time and space? Sorry but that won't fly here, just say your revived it from the fossil.

Years
    Jujibear: Cool. I like it, your starter is squirtle? Yes, it is. I have decided to Accept you.

Master Trainer Empoleon: What do you mean you can't select them? Are you right clicking the sprite you want, then going to properties. Then copy the addres then post it here and cover it with an tag?

[B]Shadowmaster345:[/B] Okay, I see you posted an image and a dsecription. good.

[B]Master Trainer Empoleon and Shadowmaster345:[/B] I have reviewed both of your templates over and over and I have to decided to accept.................... Master Trainer Empoleon. I am sorry Shadowmaster but his sign-up was just overall better.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Jujibear: Cool. I like it, your starter is squirtle? Yes, it is. I have decided to Accept you.

Master Trainer Empoleon: What do you mean you can't select them? Are you right clicking the sprite you want, then going to properties. Then copy the addres then post it here and cover it with an tag?

[B]Shadowmaster345:[/B] Okay, I see you posted an image and a dsecription. good.

[B]Master Trainer Empoleon and Shadowmaster345:[/B] I have reviewed both of your templates over and over and I have to decided to accept.................... Master Trainer Empoleon. I am sorry Shadowmaster but his sign-up was just overall better.[/quote]

Uh, I wasn't done. I was(And still am) adding more to the Capture History. But Ok. Can I still join though?

Years
    Well honestly, I don't think my mind will change ust cause of the capture history. I chose Master Trainer Empoleon because of his writing style, and his rp sample. That threw him over the top.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Well honestly, I don't think my mind will change ust cause of the capture history. I chose Master Trainer Empoleon because of his writing style, and his rp sample. That threw him over the top.

His RP sample was better then mine, I agree on that... Shouldn't've made it at 3:30 AM. But writing style? What was different? And can I still join Charizard_Man?

Years
    Oh yeah, you can still join! You just have to use the only starter available, Bulbasaur. I was hoping for atleast one female trainer joining, but oh well. THings change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back