• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Saga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
    Hana watched as the battle came to an end, her partner winning it by using one of the arena's boulders to give his Charmander's scratch attack a small boost of power to knock out the Squirtle. 'Hmm amazing... I didn't even think of that.' She thought as she looked at the knocked out Squirtle for a few moments before feeling a pair of arms wrap around her for a few brief moments, causing the young girl to blush slightly at the sudden contact, but she quickly shook it off as soon as he let go. "It's okay really, and you did a great job." She told him before following her partner for the double battle and the other guys inside of the building since Oak wanted to drag them somewhere else.

In his labratory, they healed up their pokemon and Hana listened as Professor Oak spoke about the Pokedex and how they all were required to use them during their journeys. And right when they all were leaving, Hana gave a quick goodbye wave for Professor Oak before leaving the labratory so she could follow the boys, trailing behind them since she still felt rather uneasy around them. After all even though her battle partner whose name she still didn't know seemed like a nice person, she wasn't sure about the others. So following at a safe distance behind the group was the best option for her.

"Hey guys, what pokemon around here look Unknown?"

This was something her battle partner said as he looked away from his pokedex to look around. "Perhaps it's an error in the pokedex. All I see are Pidgeys and Rattatas." She told him, although she spoke softly, so there was a chance he probably didn't hear her. However the other guys had different opinions for they swore they saw something and eventually two of them ran off, faster than humanly possible. Or at least in her opinion they ran faster than humanly possible. "I don't see anything..." She mumbled under her breath as she tried to look around, but then she shrugged as she began walking forward, taking her sweet time as she walked over in the direction that the two boys ran in.

Yeah, Hana was pretty cool, calm, and collected about the whole 'unknown pokemon' situation since she just automatically assumed it was a technological error in the pokedex. Perhaps it was programmed wrong or something along those lines.

Years
    Tai was frozen in place, as though the mysterious object locked him in place. He could only feel the prescence of the other three trainers leave.

His eyes were watering, he couldn't maintain contact. Every fiber in his body told him to blink.

So he did.

And when the boy looked back, it was gone.

What had that been?

Tai shook his head slightly,

"I-It was probably nothing..." He turned around to catch up with the others. The two other boys were sitting on a piece of pasture while the girl he battled with walked mildly along. The sun was beginning to set, once he made his way to the group he spoke aloud.

"Hey guys, the sun is starting to set. I think we should set up camp here. What do you think?" Tai asked the other. He always assumed himself to be the leader of groups. But then again, it did make sense to make camp. He didn't think they'd make it to Viridian by the time it turned dark.

Years
    hmm. maybe we should se up camp. Thought Masuda

"Yah i agree." said Masuda to Tai. "we should probably get ready to go to bed before tomorrow. We'll have a bit to do tomorrow. If i'm not mistaken there is a gym there. Maybe we should hit that shigadeebamdeebam up eh?" Masuda waited for the rest of his groups response and then began to take out his sleeping bag.

Masuda thought back on the day as he did this. He fell on his skateboard and cut himself up pretty bad, he lost in a double battle, got extremely scared over something he couldn't even really see, and got hit in the head with a mallet (WTF M.T.E. ???) all in one day. He had definantly had better.

Laying down, Masuda grabbed his possesions and placed them next to him. He sat up quickly looking around at the people around him. Something was missing.

Years
    Tai and co. had finally agreed to set up camp. It was late now, the sun had set behind the rolling hills of Route One. Tai flipped open his pokedex and pressed a button,

"It's 9 'o' clock guys, we've got to hit the hay early if we want to reach Viridian early tomorrow. Tai had found a perfect spot where they could set up camp, it had four stumps where they could sit and he had collected some fire wood for a fire. Tai laid out his sleeping bag and so did the others.

The moon made its way high into the sky as they all went inside their sleeping bags. They all fell asleep pretty quickly, but after a few hours something made Tai awaken. His eyes shot open and sat upright,

'What was that?' He thought to himself. He looked around and saw a series of miniature tornadoes forming a few meters away from their camp sites. Tai stared oddly at the tornadoes,

"What the hell is that?!" He whispered to himself, the tornadoes slowly started to make their way to their campsite. He shook the person nearest to him, K.R.

"Hey, K.R.!!!" Tai whispered at him, shaking him. Trying not to wake the others.

Years
    "I...I'm not sure." said K.R.

"Let's go check it out."

K.R. was really curious about this. K.R. thought that it could've been a pokemon that made such huge tornados. K.R. would definately want to catch one of those. He looked at his Skull pajaas and decided to change. Once he had his black skull shirt. His black jeas, his chain wallet, and had his earrings back in. K.R. looked at his tattoo and slipped his Dragonair chain back on. K.R. checked his Pokedex, it said 3:15 a.m.

K.R. slipped his shoes on and hooked his Pokeball back on his belt. He was ready to go. K.R. also took a pokeball with him, just in case he saw a pokemon. K.R. looked at Tai and was waiting to se if he was ready to go. K.R. then broke the silence and asked Tai, "Explain to me what exactly happened, I have a good feeling about this one."

Years
    K.R. finally awoke and Tai decided not to wake the others, they needed their sleep. K.R. changed as Tai quickly turned the other way, he didn't need to see another boy change. He looked at himself and saw he still was wearing his pajamas, then he shrugged.

K.R. and Tai started walking down the path, Tai had put on his Charmander slippers. K.R. asked Tai what exactly had happened and he looked at him,

"Well umm... I woke up and then I looked around. Everything was quiet then I saw the dirt start swirling around, and then a couple of tornadoes appeared and started moving towards us. Look here they come!" Tai whispered loudly, the currents of wind made their way over to the boys. Tai shielded his eyes from the constant dirt being piled upon him.

The Tornadoes seemed to taunt them, stopping right on them. Tai took out his pokedex, gripping it very tightly. He rasied it up pointing at the top of the tornadoe he was in,

"Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. It is docile and prefers toa void confilct. It disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back. Tai squinted his eyes as he tried to listen to the male, technological voice. He pressed a few buttons leading to more information.

"K.R.! There's five of them! One is Level 3, Two are LEvel 4, and Two are Level 5. I think those Level 5 Pidgey's are the leaders! Let's take them down first!" Tai shouted.

"Charco! Go!" The Charco appeared in a red light, it leaped into the air causing the tornado to dissapear. The Pidgey was left,

"Kerukroo!" The Pidgey screeched, its head lowered.

"IT's ONE OF THE LEADERS! CHARCO!"

The little orange pokemon landed, and then braced its legs as it faced the Pidgey.

"Alright! Charco, Ember!"

The pokemon swung its tail over its head releasing a pyro sphere from its tail, burning the flying pokemon.

The Pidgey squirmed, and then let out a gust of air that blew back the fireballs, and Charco, its burned wings still very much active.

"Ah!" Tai shielded his eyes from the whipped up sand.

"Char!" Charmander righted itself in the air and landed.

"Scratch!" Tai pointed at the Pidgey, and Charmander charged, scraping the Pidgey in the air, feathers and all.

"Go! Pokeball!" The boy threw the capsule at the Pidgey, and it opened, the bird pokemon sucked inside.

Both pokemon and human held their breath as the ball moved back and forth.

Ding! Pidgey was caught!

"Alright! Great job Charmander!" Tai patted Charmander on the head and it smiled. The boy went over, picked up the ball and clipped it on his waist, he had just made his first capture.

Tai looked over at his friend to see how he was doing...

Years
    K.R. took his Pokeball off of his belt and yeleld, "Lucky, let's go!"

After a red glow, an Eevee appeared. "Qui."

"Lucky, go! use Tackle!"

Lucky runs up tocharge at the other leader. The pidgey is taken aback but then response with a huge blast of sand.

"Watch out for that sand-attack!"

Eevee, squints through the sand waves, and soon got through the sand. Eevee then charged into the Pidgey again and again and again.

"Keep using tackle Eevee!" said K.R. excitely

Pidgey crashed to the ground and K.R. threw a Pokeball.

"Pokeball Go!"

"..."

".."

"..."

Ding! Pidgey was caught!" K.R. was overjoyed. "All right, IO caught me a Pidgey!" he said as he flashed to Pokeball.

'Go Pidgey!"

Pidgey popped out of the Pokeball.

"Ok, Pidgey you work for me now, but I need you to talk to those Pidgey and tell them to leave now, so we don't have to use violence against them."

"Pid."

Pidgey talked to two of the weaker Pidgey and they flew away.

"Maybe you should do the same Tai." said K.R. as he looked at him

"I dont think that they would let us leave unless we talk or fight."

Years
    Tai looked over at K.R., almost with a blank look on his face.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Gee!" Tai released his weakened Pidgey in a ray of red light. The Pidgey weakly flew there,

"Here, get on my shoulder." Tai commanded, the Pidgey lay on his shoulders. He whispered into Gee's ear. Or, whatever Pidgey's use to hear. Gee flew off to the most weakest of the Pidgey's, Gee being the leader they quickly obeyed their leader and took off.

Tai smiled as he and K.R. walked back to the campsite. As they arrived the moon was starting to give way to light, purple. Tai looked at his pokedex,

"Oh no. It's already 4:45! We're only gonna get a couple of hours of sleep!" Tai whispered, and then groaned as he tumbled onto his sleeping bag. Soon falling asleep...

Years
    K.R. opted not to go to sleep. "I got a better idea." he said

K.R. reached off his belt and said, "Pidgey, I choose you!"

The tiny bird appeared. "Pidgey, use Gust."

"Pid-gggggeeee"

Soon, a large tornado appeared and knocked over a tree.

K.R. and Pidgey began to train for about 4 hours inside the forest. K.R. then looked up at the forest and realisd that it was sunrise. "I'm going to have to go back to camp."

K.R. then returned from the forest and he smelled breakfast cooking.

"Morning, so who's cooking/'

Years
    Masuda looked around. Where was his skateboard???? Did someone take it? No, he probably just dropped it when he was running. Masuda go tup quietly and began to retrace his steps and sure enough he found it on the trail. however, there was a caterpie on top of it. "Lets train a bit eh squirtle?" said masuda as he pulled out the pokeball containing squirtle. "SQUIRTLE GO!" the pokeball opened and a beam of read shot out as squirtle jumped out. "Squirtle Squirt!" Squirtle examined the caterpie. "Tackle!" yelled Masuda. The squirtle lunged forward and hit the caterpie head on. The caterpie shot back a string of something sticky. "squirtle shake it off!!" Squirtle began to rip at the string. "Bubble attack!" The squirtle looked at Masuda blankly. "Huh, maybe he doesnt know that attack yet" Masuda muttered. "Tail whip!" The squirtle swung its tail around, connecting with the caterpies right side of its face. The caterpie was thrown back and the turtle pokemon sprung forward as Masuda yelled "TACKLE!!!" the caterpie was thrown back even further and began to retreat into the bushes. "YAH SQUIRTLE!!!" yelled Masuda. "SQUIR, SQUIRTLE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masuda got back to the camp and layed down in his sleeping bag. The morning comes early. he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masuda was the first awake (other than the missing K.R.) in the morning. He looked around at the other trainers. Tai and Hana were sound asleep. Masuda walked over to the now burnt down fire and began re-kindle it. Once it was up to a medium heigth, he pulled out a pan and some bacon and began to cook breakfast for everything. As he was flipping a piece of bacon he heard the bushes rustle. alarmed he leapt for his pokeball containing squirtle. K.R. emerged from the bushes.

"Morning, so whos cooking?" K.R. asked

"Me" said Masuda. "You startled me. Bacons all ready and Hana and Tai are asleep. Want some?"

Years
    "sure." said K.R. as he sat down ready to eat some Bacon

K.R. then asked Masuda what he had been up to. K.R. was ready to get a move on to Viridian City and to get this Journey going. K.R. also was ready to do alot of things. K.R. then decided to start a convo

"Masuda, I just caught a new Pokemon a few hours ago and I've been up ever since training it."

K.R. then explained the whole thing that happened to Masuda.

"And that's how we caught our Pidgeys." he finished

"You and Hana should eventually catch some Pokemon soon as well."

Years
    Masuda handed K.R. some bacon. "Ya, we should catch some. I really just like seeing them though. If they look cool enough, ill try to catch them ya know?" Masuda looked at his pokeball. "like squirtle, He looks really cool. I need to draw him sometime so I think ill do that now as we have time." Masuda released squirtle and began to draw the soon-sleeping pokemon. "Hana though, I can't see her catching anything other than like an oddish or a bellsprout. Shes so... Green."

Years
    Tai's eyes opened automatically and he shot upright as he drooled slightly,

"I-Is that food?" Tai almost glided over to the pan holding some eggs and bacon. He looked up to Masuda,

"Can I have some?" Without even recieving an answer Tai served himself some on a plate.

"EAT!!!" Tai lowered his head onto the plate and ate like a savage.

He liked food.

Bits of pieces of food flew out from the side of his head and then he rasied his head,

"Oh yeah, Charco!" He released his small orange lizard and shared some of his food as well. Tai heard a slight yawn as Hana stretched from her sleeping bag and yawned.

"Ohio!" Tai smiled, yup. He knew japanese terms.

~~~~

It was around 8:00 am as everyone just finished dressing and finished eating. They had some cool experiences on Route One and saw a Pidgey. But no one saw a Rattata, hmm...

Tai and co. all gathered their stuff and began walking down the dirt road. Then they saw a small purple rat,

"No way! A Rattata! Hey, let's go catch it!" He led the other to the small rat.

"Charco! Ember!" The lizard released a pyro sphere that burned the Rattata. Little did Tai know, it was a baby. Level 1 Rattata. The rat fainted, and soon enough a pack of Rattata appeared behind the baby. It seemed an infinite number of Rattata gathered,

"Uh-oh..." Tai whispered to the other. He recalled Charco and stepped back slightly, the Rattata charged at the trainers. Tai turned around,

"RUN!!!"

Years
    The Rattatta were running prettyfast, K.R. was running, screaming like a girl with his hands thrown into the air. K.R. ran throughtout the forest, dodging rocks, twigs and stumps. K.R. kept running until he hit a sign.

"Ow!"

Welcome to Viridian City.

"Eh...I think we're here." K.R. said with a smile

The group wa finally at their destination. K.R. figured that they should go to the Pokemon Center. Then they could go from there.

"Sp it's off to the Pokemon Center!" K.R. said happily

Years
    Tai panted as he and the gang were running for their lives, he heard a girlish shreak every now and then and looked over at Hana. But it wasn't Hana, it was K.R. The blue-haired boy finally ran into a sign that read: Welcome to Viridian City. Tai's eyes widened,

"This isn't the way I expected to get here but Oh well. Things change." Tai began running again, but one Rattata bit his ankle. Tai cringed at the pain,

"Get off of me!" He pulled off the pokemon and threw it into the crowd of Rattata. He limped into the Pokemon center. The four sat down in a couch panting, Tai grasping his ankle. A nurse with a dress and pink hair in two elaborate curls came over,

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked. Tai looked up and his eyes widened.

'Wow, she's hot!' He thought. Then a slight tremor was felt as everyone looked at the glass double doors. The Rattata were charging against it,

"That's the problem!" Tai shouted. Nurse Joy screamed as she picked up the phone, a few moments later that were filled were fear, appeared a blue haired woman and a motor bike and scared off the pokemon. She came into the Pokemon Center and saluted Nurse Joy,

"There, problem solved." She said. Tai looked at her,

'Hmm. She's okay.' He thought. Finally Tai could heal his pokemon, and himself.

Years
    K.R. also seen Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy and began thining about one of perverted fantasies. K.R. quickly snapped back into reality and put his two pokeballs on the table. "Heal my pokemon, lease." he said K.R. then turned to the others and saw that they were going to do the same.

K.R. then recieved his Pokeballs from Nurse Joy and put them back on his belt.

"So where we going now?" he said

"Is there a gym nearby?" he asked as he paced around the room, ready to move

K.R. then turned and told Nurse Joy that they'd like rooms for the night. K.R. ket staring at Nurse Joy after she told him "Yes" K.R. was thinking about a nuse fantasy until he was struck on the head by somebody, K.R. rubbed his bum and turned around to see who it was.

Years
    Mausda began to laugh. He had let squirtle out to hit the Pervy-Day-Dreamer K.R. in the head. "Shigadeebamdeebam" said Masuda

"Squir!" Chimed squirtle as he handed Masuda back the mallet.

"What was that for?" asked Nurse Joy.

"oh nothing heh Heh" snickered Masuda

Masuda pulled out his skateboard and began to roll around in the Poke center. Squirtle jumped on and clung to Masuda's leg. Masuda ollied and squirtle flew through the poke center only to land on a chair.

"Squirtle Squir" said the pokemon as its head moved around in circles due to the squirtles newly found diziness.

"So we gonna get going?" asked Masuda.

Years
    Tai looked at Masuda,

"Yeah. I was thinking, we should probably go challenge the next gym leader." Tai suggested. Charco looked up,

<Gym Leader?> He said, Tai nodded.

"They distibute badges, and once you get 8 of them you can enter the League. That's our goal." He explained to Charco, he didn't mind the fact he could understand his pokemon. Tai walked over to the cafeteria of the Pokemo Center, followed by the rest of the group. Tai ordered some ramen and began eating and looked up,

"Well what'd you guys think?"

Years
    "sounds good." said K.R. who was still rubbing the big bump on the back of his head

"So when do we move out?" said K.R. who decided to go to the Virirdian Gym.

K.R. began going through allies and streets until he came across a large building. K.R. look at a sign that said "Closed for the time being."

"Damn." said K.R. as he stared at the building.

"So what do we do now?"

Years
    The four trainers stood there, at the entrance of the closed Viridian Gym. Tai looked at the decreted building filled with dirt and moss,

"Well okay, let's just train for the time being until we reach the next city...Pewter City. There is a gym there too! So we need to train first, theres a wonderful spot just outside of Viridian City. It's full of new pokemon like Weedle and Spearow. Let's go!" He pointed dramatically.

"HEY! YOU! GET OFFA MY PROPERTY!"

Tai face faulted, then whirled around to see an old, hunched man standing before him.

"Who are you buddy?" He demanded, squinting at the man with distaste.

"Buddy? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LADDY! GO GET ME SOME COFFEE! I NEED COFFEE!"

Tai sweatdropped and immediately attempted to walk around the hunched, balding man, but the man tripped him with his cane.

"Where are you going mister? This is my property! You hooligans get off it! RIGHT NOW!" The man stuck his face in Tai's and yelled. The browned hair boy rubbed his forehead and sat up, scowling.

Hana tried to interrupt. "Ummm. We're on our way to Viridian you see-"

"NO! How many times do I have to say it?!"

"Oh father, stop being so pig brained!" A woman came up from behind the old man. She had black hair pulled back tightly into a bun and kind brown eyes. The old man sniffed, then walked off.

The girl smiled, then turned to the three trainers. "I'm sorry, my father lost his Weedle this morning, and we've been scouring the property for it. He's a little grumpy."

Tai smiled,

"That's okay. I'm Tai. Tai Sugimori."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back