• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures- Gold and Silver

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Lilly's ear twitched as she heard her trainer's scream "This way!" she yelled taking off running knowing they were following her as the screams grew louder and louder. What could he be doing to her Lilly thought worriedly as one final loud scream was heard before silence. Lilly sniffed smelling Raine's blood and kept going following that scent since the sound was gone.

Years
    "Right.." Iceberg nodded as he watched Murray, ready to do what he needed to do to stop him from falling.

Tristan grew more agitated as he heard her screams got louder and then stopped. He used all the strength he had in his legs to run as fast as he could.
    He reached the forest, and the place where the grunt was torturing Raine. This reminded him of that one day... the day he met Team Shadow. As he remembered that event, he grew extremely angry. He kicked the grunt in the stomach personally, over and over.

Lilliana

Years
    Lilly looked worriedly at Raine's unconscious form. Raine was pale faced and bleeding from the back her head. The grunt growled at Tristan jumping up and punching him in the face. "Your to late" he hissed smirking. He had done what he wanted and thought he had successfully put the girl into a coma not knowing he was wrong.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Murray looked at his sister and smiled.
    "Just answer. No, wait, don't."
    "Shut up, Murray, and come up!"
    Murray let go of his sister's hand a little bit.
    "Are you crazy?"
    "Yeah. And you made me that way. Thank you."
    "Murray!"
    "And don't blame for what happens next. 'Cos it's all YOUR fault. And Dad's fault. Even Mom's fault too."
    "Grrr...MURRAY, SHUT IT AND GET UP!"
    "Fine...Whoops! Butter hands!" he said and let go completely of his sister's hand. His sister didn't even want to look.
    "Aargh! No!" she said "I'll just have to...tell the boss he's...dead..." she said and a few tears fell from her cheeks.

"Guys, NOW!" Shadow said, and Croconaw grabbed Murray from his leg.
    "Hey, guys, nice catch!" Murray said. "And, Totodile, is that you?"
    "Croco...Naw" he said nodding"
    "You look stronger! But this isn't the time...We gotta help Spark...I think I see Tristan over there...Shadow, get there, pronto!" Murray said and the group went over to where Tristan was.

Years
    Tristan naturally put his hand on his face when he got hit, glaring. He took it off, his nose bleeding, and punched the grunt right back, screaming at him. "You grunts... stay away from my friends!!" He yelled, throwing another punch at him.

Darkfire watched. The fight was starting to become very physical. He hated to watch Tristan get injured. He ran up to the grunt and jumped on it's back, his fangs suddenly catching on fire, and bit down on the man's head, which served as an distraction for Tristan.
    Tristan caught his breath and calmed down a little bit, but not much.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    Lilly growled as the grunt threw Darkfire off him. "Like I said your too late. If I hit her head hard enough she'll never ever wake up" he said getting in Tristan's face as he smirked triumphantly.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Get outta the way!" Murray shouted as he came flying with SHadow, Iceberg and Croconaw. Both Water Pokémon jumped out when Shadow was flying low but Murray made a fist and punched the guy in the face. "Croconaw, use Water Gun on that thug!" he said and the Pokémon blasted water with more power than ever before, knocking the grunt over to the ground.

"I thought you'd need some backup..." he said and then noticed an unconscious Raine "D...Did that guy do this to her?" he said, and anyone who knew him would say he was about to explode. And not in the good way.

Meanwhile...Back in Sprout Tower...

"Meyers here...Found the kid...he's dead...Over" the girl said gloomily over her walkie-talkie and sobbed.
    "Well, then we can do nothing about it..." someone said from the other side "I'll tell Mick about this. Good work, Meyers. Over and out."

After the conversation was over, she cried even harder. She sent out her Crobat and told it to take her to the ground. It obeyed and then she walked around Violet City looking depressed.

Lilliana

Years
    The grunt growled as the same boy that had beaten him before appeared out of nowhere "Of course I did... I slammed the back of her head as hard as I could against the ground til she stopped screaming" he said smugly smirking. Eyes showing slight disbelief as he heard a slight groan come from Raine who wasn't fully conscious but was starting to gain consciousness.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Red looked around and walked outside. He heard people talking about a battle. He was confused but didn't hesitate to run there. He saw a grunt. He also saw Murray and Tristan. He then saw Raine knocked out on the floor. He hesitated for a moment. Then he saw Earthquake roll forward using roll out. He kept batting away at the grunt. "Don't hurt my friends!" Earthquake shouted as Red came up and lifted his shoe above the mans face and bringing it down hard. Earthquake hit the grunt in the stomach one more time before moving away. He then looked at Totodi.....Croconaw. "Totodi...Croconaw! You evolved." Earthquake said happily with a smile.

Last edited:

Tony Montana

Years
    Shadow brought Murray closer to the thug, without letting him go.

"You people never learn..." he said to the grunt. "...You never know when to quit...and now you'll regret having come back and hurting my friend again..."

Shadow then lifted him as the grunt tried to punch him.

"Nice try. Croconaw...use Ice fang and cool him down." Murray said and his Pokémon obeyed, freezing the grunt's leg and making him unable to move.

"Attaboy. You've gotten stronger, man. A lot...Congratulations!" he said and Croconaw smiled at him.

Meanwhile...

Murray's sister was still walking around Violet City. She felt guilty for her brother's death and was remembering their last encounter.

"Are you crazy?"
    "Yeah. And you made me that way. Thank you."

"Murray!"
    "And don't blame for what happens next. 'Cos it's all YOUR fault. And Dad's fault. Even Mom's fault too."

She couldn't get that thought out of her mind.

I...can't believe I killed you...Murray...

Back