• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Manga Petition (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Zoe0Shockwave0 said:
    this may have nothing to do with pokemon but you people here now including me are this sites slaves i quote the admins...

"Posting links to other forums/boards is not permitted in here or anywhere on the community."

*Oni appears out of nowhere*

*everyone, gasp!* XD

Blah, I have to read 121 pages for AP European History...I'm taking a break...XP

Anyway, dude quoted above, the forum can be manipulated by the moderator...you know that? ;)

ポケSTAR-Zero

The biggest Jasmine Fan
    Years
    I've made a new Banner ^^

A german banner for Pok?star.com

And one english banner for Pok?special.tk

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    "I want the Pokemon adventures manga to be put back into print because the series was really enjoyable and I personally miss it."
    ~Kenneth (me)

"It would be nice to have the pokemon adventure manga back in the US. It was a great manga."
    ~Kevin (friend)

2 more people for your petition << Hope I said that stuff right.

~Splash

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Hmm I think I'll make a banner out of one of these and put it on the main Pok?mon Safari site. It might help too :)

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Yep. Considering how many times you are bigger than pokespecial.tk. XD

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Well, make a banner sized image like the ones you are making asking votes and I'll place it in the site on top of the page. Avoid urls of other sites, maybe we could do a listing for sites helping out on this...

Maybe if bigger sites *until mine becomes much bigger XD* could also help out.. *isn't thinking about SPP, but is thinking about PPN of example*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Now there's an idea. XD

Too bad my online time will not accomodate checking in 3 pokemon forums. >_<

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    They might already think it is too late. The pokemon craze is pretty much over. How long was it since the manga was discontinued?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    So that was a little less than 2 years. The revival of a 2 year old will be a little hard to persuade.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Ummm i may have only read one manga thingie but it rocked so i'll sign as soon as i can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back