• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    This is your regular pokemon journey, starting off as a new trainer in the Kanto region, and progress to Johto, Hoenn, and sometimes even new regions that are just found. However, this basically doesn't follow a storyline, as you can do anything during your journey, start your own evil team, destroy areas, join teams, ect.

Name:
    Appearence:
    Personality: (opional)
    Starter: (it has to be one of the Kanto starters)
    Other:
    Sample: (doesn't have to be pokemon related)

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Name:
    Long time no post here..Meh....anyway.

Nick:
    Appearence:Tall,6/3. Medium build, blonde hair green eyes.
    Personality: Smart, Nice sence of humor, hates having to be told something.
    Starter:Charmander
    Other: Wants to be a breeder, not a master.
    Sample:
    3rd person:
    Nick stood from his desk and walked to the window.
    "I need to get some sleep..." he said to himself.
    He got out one of his empty pokeballs and sat down on his bed looking at it.
    "Some day...."He began.
    His mother walked in, smiled, and asked,
    "Going to get to bed? You have a big day ahead of you."
    Nick replied,"Yes mom..."
    He set his pokeball back on his desk and his mother flipped off the light.Nick reviewed more of his notes and then layed back down to go to bed.

First person:
    I stood from my desk and walked to the window.
    "I need to get some sleep..." I said to nobody.
    I walked over to the desk again and picked up a pokeball,smooth in my hands I didnt want to drop it.
    "Some day...."=I said to myself.

My mom walked in and looked at me.
    "Going to go to bed? Big day ahead of you..."
    "I know I know..."I replied
    I set the pokeball down on the desk and reviewed some notes for a minute or two before laying down and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Meh....
    I used to rp here all the time,kinda funny now.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    You are accepted.

Name: Ein
    Appearence: A boy of average height, he has a light build, and shoulder length jet black hair. He has dark blue eyes and is often found wearing a black jacket, jeans and a pair of white running shoes.
    Starter: Charmander

Edit: I forgot to say it, but we can start.

IC: "**** it! I overslept again!" Ein said as he awoke and looked at his clock. It was already 9:00 A.M. Ein got out of his bed, and quickly got dressed. He ran down the stairs of his house, and gone to Proffeser Oak's lab. "Sorry i'm late Oak," Ein said as he walked in the labratory.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Tobias Phoenix
    Appearence: https://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys15.jpg A picture speaks a thousand words...
    Starter: Charmander
    Sample: Tobias woke with a start. The lights had been turned off, and he couldn't remember where he was. At that moment, a familiar voice could be heard, coming from somewhere in front of him.
    "I didn't mean to wake you, i'm just closing up for the night. You can stay there if you'd like" said Nurse Joy as her footsteps faded back down the corridor.
    Tobias rolled back over onto his stomach. The floor was cool, and he could feel a breeze flowing in through an open window. As his eyes began to adjust to the dim light, cast on him by the glowing moon, Tobias began to think to himself.
    I wonder how long it will take me to get to Professor Oak's lab...

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Coran
    [/b]Gender:[/b] Female
    Appearence: She has relatively long, light brown hair, which falls to around her shoulders. She wears a white cowboy hat, perched jauntily on her head, a white romany skirt worn a few centimetres higher than the knee, and a khaki vest-top.
    Personality: Tends to over-react. Has a terrible temper, and feels things paticularily deeply. On the other hand, she adores almost everyone, has high morals, and is completely compassionate
    Starter: Squirtle

Coran woke up with a start. It was still dark out, and her luminous digital clock told her it was barely 5 AM, but for her, it was time to get up.
    Getting to Oak's lab would take half a day on foot - but luckily, her father had leant her his Arcanine, and the swift canine would get her there in an hour or less.
    Her family lived miles from anywhere; her family had, for as long as anyone could remember, bred various working pokemon, from docile little growlithes to adamant machops that believed they new everything and anything. She has been offered both of these pokemon, of course, but neither had taken her fancy. She would do things properly, and get a starter from oak. She grabbed her bag from the table, slipped down the stairs, and made herself a slice of toast. For a moment, she paused by the door. It would be a long time before she saw this palce again... She slung her bag oer her shoulder, groaning slightly. Surely it hadn't weighed this much yesterday? She strode into the front garden, where a huge arcanine stood. He was a wily, lean looking thing, but Coran climbed onto his back without a second thought.
    "To pallet town!" she told him, and he turned towards the rising sun.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OoC: You both are accepted.

"You remind me of some other trainers that was your age who were also late," Prof. Oak said followed by a small chuckle. "Well I still have several pokemon, about twenty of each starter. There are others, but I don't plan on giving them out yet, plus some of them belong to trainers," Oak said.

"So which one would it be? The fire type Charmander, the water type Squirtle, or the grass type Bulbasaur?" The proffeser asked. "I'd like a Charmander, I would pick a Eevee, but there isn't any currently," Ein answered. Oak handed him a pokeball and a pokedex, and Ein left rght away, before Samuel Oak couldn't even say a word.

Years
    As Tobias headed for the lab, he began to feel nervous. He hadn't really spoken to anyone in a long time. He reached for the door handle and was just about to turn it when a slightly younger boy came bursting through with a pokeball and pokedex. Tobias, who had only just managed to escape the flying door, stared at the boy. Then he disappeared inside the building without hesitation. It was darker inside the Professor Oak's lab then outside, and it took a while for Tobias' eyes to adjust. Once they had, he spotted Professor Oak.
    "Well, who might you be?" Professor Oak said with a smile.
    "My name's Tobias." he replied bluntly.
    "I see. Well I'm guessing you're here for a Pokemon. Which one is it going to be?"
    In less than a second Tobias had cleared the distance to the table upon which the Pokeballs sat.
    "That one," Tobias pointed to a slightly glowing pokeball, "the Charmander"
    Professor Oak handed him the ball, along with a pokedex.
    "Your journey has begun" Oak pronounced.
    And with that Tobias took his first steps on his Pokemon adventure.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ein dashed out of his hometown, and to route 1, where common pokemon were often found. He knew that the shops in Pallet Town don't sell any type of pokeballs, so he had to go to Viridian City first. A small Rattata was in the distance, fighting another pokemon. Ein took out his pokeball, and pressed the center of it and it grew to the size of his palm.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Nick dashed out of his home, knowing he was late. He skidded to a stop at the corner of his house and took a shortcut over the back of the fence. He reached the Lab just in time to see some other boy running and another standing near the door. Nick headed inside and looked around. Machines and books,everywere.
    "Whats your name?" came a voice behind me
    "Nick...and you are...Oak right?." He said turning to him
    "Indeed. Now, witch one is going to be?" He replied pointing to the pokeballs
    "Ch-Charmander" Nick said
    Professor Oak handed him the ball, along with a pokedex.
    "Your journey has begun" Oak pronounced.
    Nick was bursting with joy. He thanked professor oak and ran out past the other boy.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Name:Ben
    Appearence:
    Pokemon Adventures (PG-14)

Personality:quiet and sneeky.
    Starter: Squirtle
    Other: Wants to be the head of the meanest toughest bad group there is around.
    Sample: Ben watched as a young trainer came barging out of the lab, almost hitting the slightly older kid standing in front of the lab."that kid has got to be more careful or someone will wind up hurt." he thinks to himself, "hah what am i talking about who cares if he gets hurt. it'll be one more pokemon for me." he says in his head, he couldn't help but let out a laugh. with that he slowly sank lower into the shadows near the window he was about to go into.

Years
    With his new pokemon, safely inside it's pokeball, strapped to his belt Tobias headed for the door. As he stepped into the bright light of the mid-morning sun, he noticed a movement in the shadows. Quietly he crept up to the corner and peered around. There, crouching just underneath a window was a slighty older looking boy wearing, what appeared to be, an old torn lab coat. Thinking fast Tobias reached for his pokeball. With the slightest movement, he called forth his Charmander.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "Well, Well, your pretty good on sneaking around, thats a quality im looking for in people." Ben says to this trainer that has caught him red handed. "I'm Ben, i'm here for my first pokemon too. i just lost my way and ended up here at the window." he says lying to the trainer in front of him. "if you want after i get my pokemon we can talk. i have a proposition for you." he says waiting to see if his bait had been taken.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Name:Iori Yagami
    Appearance:Average height, Medium build, White shirt, Black long sleave jacket, Red Jeans, Black choker. He has red eyes and thick red hair.
    Personality:Tends to keep to himself. Acts more grown up then he is and can be stubborn sometimes.
    Starter:Charmander.
    Sample:Iori sat in silence, arms folded on his chest as he waited to be seen by the prof. "This is stupid why do i have to wait? he said as he looked around the room. A mass of magazines were sprewed across the coffe table infront of him.
    Just as he was about to pick up a magazine the door opened and Professor Oak stepped out.

"Sorry for the wait Iori i was just getting everything ready" Oak said gingerly. Without saying a word Iori rose to his feet and walked across the room to the professor. "Can i have my pokemon now?" he asked without hesitation. The professor stared at Iori for a few seconds before jesturing him into the room.

As Iori stepped into the main lab he spotted three pokeballs sat on a table. Each one gleamed in the sun pouring through the window. He looked up at Professor Oak. "So which one is mine then?" he asked.
    "Well which one do you want?" Oak replied. Iori stared at Oak confused. "What do you mean? I thought you just gave me one and i went on my way?"
    Professor Oak laughed. "No Iori you see i find it better if the trainer picks his first pokemon. I know it's a hard choice to make but take your time."
    Iori walked up to the table and glanced at the balls. Each one seemed to glow mysteriously. He placed his hand upon the middle ball. It moved under his touch. "Charmander." he whispered to himself.
    "Is that the one you want Iori?" Professor Oak asked him.
    Iori said nothing but picked the ball up and stared at it. He spun round and smiled. "I choose this one. I don't know why but i just feel this is the right one."
    "Very well Iori. Here take these too." he said handing Iori a Pokedex and five pokeballs.
    "This will record data on the pokemon you meet on your journey. Everything you will need to know will be right here. The pokeballs will help you catch them further incresing the data in your pokedex. Did you get all that?" he asked.
    Iori nodded and looked back at his pokeball.
    "Thanks professor. I better be getting on my way." Iori finally said after a while and with that he walked out of the door and took his first steps into a new world.

Years
    "Don't think I don't know what you're up to" said Tobias coldly, and with that he turned on his heel and walked away.
    He had seen that type before. Power hungry, that's what they were. And would stop at nothing until they got it.
    Tobias started to head north, into a small grassy area. The grass, almost up to his knees, made a crunching sound when he stood on it. Tobias couldn't help but wonder what the strange boy was planning on doing, but he knew it wasn't good.
    Tobias came to a sudden halt as he looked up. Standing in front of him was a younger boy, with a pokeball in his hand. He seemed to be watching a rattata fighting.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "wow just barely made it out of that one." Ben said to himself. "that kid was good, i want him for my group, forget stealing any pokemon now i gotta catch up to him. he thinks as he enters the lab. "hello Porf. skip the intro and just give me a squirtle with an attude." he says to the Prof. "here you go." the Prof says to him. with that Ben walks out the door and to the feild the other trainer was heading. when he entered the feild the grass gave a crunch. he could see the trainer that had caught him and another trainer. he crossed the feild to were they were standing trying his best not to crunch the grass

Xx_whiterose_xX

best ninetails groomer...ever
    Years
    might as well

Name:Kira
    Appearence:short with Green heir, and blue eyes
    Personality: full of sperit and never gives up
    Starter: bulbasur
    Other:
    Sample: (doesn't have to be pokemon related)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    The plot could be....No wait what plot...Try adding one! A normal pokemon journey...Wow thats amazing...Not! Spice it up....Add something not thought of before but this is SO BORING! Oh and Pokehunter56 CAPITALIZE the letters.!

Kurosaki

The plot could be....No wait what plot...Try adding one! A normal pokemon journey...Wow thats amazing...Not! Spice it up....Add something not thought of before but this is SO BORING! Oh and Pokehunter56 CAPITALIZE the letters.!
    I don't recall it being polite to bash the RP ideas of others. Helpful pointers are nice, but by making fun of them is NOT helping them improve, b ut is instead frustrating them more.

Also, the same applies for what you said to Pokehunter, if you have advice, say it NICELY via PM. You have not the right to go around critisizing others like this.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    OOC:
    ^^^what he said^^^

IC:Nick suddenly noticed that almost everyone had gotten a charmander. He looked at his pokeball and thought suddenly why would he want to be like the rest...
    "Umm..Professor? I was wondering if i might..umm...be able to get a squirtle instead?"Nick said politley.
    "Well..."Oak replied "I dont see why not...Its good that people see other type of pokemon than just one."
    Nick smiled and handed the charmander over, oak pulled out another pokeball and handed it to Nick.
    "Oh yeah"Oak said"I almost forgot to give you this"
    Oak handed Nick five pokeballs, Nick thanked him and stepped into the cool air of the town. He looked around first, looking for a nice spot to stop and train his pokemon. To his left was some tall grass that looked like it could house pokemon. Nick took a few steps towards it,hesitating. A little ball of fur popped out of it, unkown to Nick. Nick pulled out his pokedex.
    "Rattata,mouse pokemon. This pokemon usually is afraid of humans,tends to live near them though. Found in tall grass."
    "Well..."Nick said outloud "I choose you! Squirtle!"
    Nick threw the pokeball,that landed near the rattata.
    "Go squirtle!Scratch!"
    The pokemon jumped at the rattata and scratched, rattata didnt stand a chance. The pokemon fell to the side. Nick rushed over to it and took one of the empty pokeballs from it.
    "Lets hope this works..."Nick Dropped the pokeball on the rattata.
    The pokeball wiggled a little and then stopped with a little 'click'.
    Nick picked up the newly caught pokemon and looked at his squirtle. The pokemon was strong,no doubt. Its shell gleaming in the light.
    "How would you like to stay with me for a little bit?"
    The pokemon kinda nodded and fell into step with Nick, who was reading his town map.
    "North ehh..."
    And so began his journey to the next town.

Years
    Whatever... Tobias thought, as he walked away. He had to find a more secluded spot to train.Most people got a Charmander, so did I...and I thought I was different.
    Before long Tobias had made his way into a small clearing, surrounded by trees.
    Come on out Charmander With that thought he took out his pokeball. Ina flash of red light, his very first Pokemon stood before him. But something about him was different. He hadn't noticed it before when he found that guy sneaking around, but there were strange markings on his Pokemon. In fact...they almost looked the same as his own. They were the same! The markings on his Charmander were exactly the same as Tobias' own tattoos.
    This is weird...
    There was a noise in the bushes, a snap of a twig. Suddenly a rattata came swiftly running through the field. Charmander, scratch it! he thought. And he did.
    His Charmander took off after he rattata a cut it down with a scratch attack. The pokemon lay there, clearly too weak to handle such a powerful attack. Tobias was shocked. He hadn't said anything to his pokemon, and yet it had known exactly what to do. There definitely was something different about his Charmander.
    When Tobias looked up, the injured Pokemon had scurried back into the bushes.
    Let it go,thought Tobias. He was still too concerend about his Pokemon's ability to read his mind. Charmander, return
    And it did. Another flash of red light and it had returned into it's pokeball.
    I doubt my Charmander can read minds,He thought to himself, as he began making his way back towards the path. As far as I know, only psychic pokemon can do that...maybe it's something else...maybe he just wanted to scratch that rattata, acting on instinct...I don't know
    With these thoughts flying around his head, Tobias stumbled back upon the other trainers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back