• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Johto Path OCC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
new trainer card

c23075cef8ad30949899a38dba67987b.png

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I will allow my Natu to learn only Me First and forget Lucky Chant! :D

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I was wondering, again as always :D, that didn´t my Togepi get any experience? After all it handled that Houndoom for once and all with that Sonicboom. xD

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
hmm, I guess it should be please remember not to double post :O
Togepi leveled up to 11!
Togepi learned Sweet Kiss!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Welcome back Zimvee, it's really up to you where to start, I don't mind you starting on any route but you have to at least do a gym battle post, so you can start from Route 30, Dark Cave, or Violet City, you won't get as much experience points, but you'll be back on track :P

EDIT: This will be for events that will give you double experience during her battles with you

Jamie Parker
jamiecard2.png

Player: PieCakeyy

Appearance: Jamie is a woman who is surprisingly short for her age, she usually wears a blue sailor skirt that she finds cute while a lot of people don't. She also wears blue rugged shoes because she's from a poor family. She wears a white tanktop with an azure coloured heart. She has long brown hair with bright coloured eyes, and she is quite light due to lack of nourishment.

Personality: Jamie is an unpleasant person to be around because of the people she was with during her terrible life with poor people. She is really aggressive when people piss her off and beats them down and then leaves in a really bad mood holding long grudges against people. When with Pokemon, she seems to open her heart to them. Regardless of her attitude around people, if you enjoy being with her a lot, she'll open up to you.

History: Jamie was born from a family she has no idea about; she was apparently born from a high class family, but wasn't wanted by the family because they believed having 3 daughters in a family is a sin. They abandoned her in the alley around Goldenrod hoping that Jamie would die there and no one would find her. Jamie survived after being found by two people searching for a child to be in their family.

As she grew up, her parents neglected Jamie a lot so she went out to the areas stealing from others in the food market. She made a lot of enemies because of her bad habits. Other people around her tried to work with her, but she fought them off and got into lots of fights with gang members and one day she decided to run away from the alley and start another life.

One rainy day, she was found by the Goldenrod police and was about to get taken in but an Eevee came out and defended Jamie and went with Jamie on adventures through Johto. As they walked around, they heard rumors about the Johto Elite 4 opening, so she decided to become a Pokemon trainer with her Eevee.

Pokemon
Vaporeon
dpmfa134.png

Level: 20
Type: Water
Ability: Water Absorb
Attacks: Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Water Gun, Rain Dance
Nature: Modest
Obtained: Befriended in National Park, evolved along Route 36

Oddish
dpmfa043.png

Level: 16
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Absorb, Sweet Scent, Poisonpowder, Stun Spore
Nature: Bashful
Obtained: Caught in National Park

Badges
Zephyr Badge

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
alright, it's been edited, Mareep is now 15 and you can make a post if you want to evolve it

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Bellsprout: drop growth for sleep powder.

i just realized that I made bellsprout use razor leaf last post. oops!

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I will post my Chapter 9: Route 32 later because in Finland it is now like almost 24.00 PM and I gotta go to sleep. Sleep well everybody... :P

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Pichu: Drop thunder wave for sweet kiss. He won't learn Nasty Plot. Argh, I can't pull myself to make him evolve.

Quilava: Drop ember for Flame Wheel.

The new trainer card will be in my sig soon. I've decided that I don't want bellsprout anymore (Don't ask why, I just don't) and I thought of a good way to get rid of it. Hopefully it'll be good.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I allow my pokémons to evolve and I also let my Togepi to learn both Yawn and Encore over Growl and Charm. Natu will keep its attacks as they are now and it won´t learn either Confuse Ray or Wish...

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
OOC: I first will say that Union Cave will be coming up tommorow, but I will be leaving on vacation for a week, so just to let you no I have no computer access ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back