• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Johto Path OCC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-g

S to the o
Years
hoothoot drop tackle for peck and foresight for reflect
poliwag drop water sport for rain dance and bubble for doubleslap

p.s. will post tommorow

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Did I capture Zubat?? You didn't mention it in your review. If I did then you can take away Onix's level up.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
OOC: I am back from a wonderful vacation, now to update like crazy :P
Pika_Master414: Alright, I'll edit that sorry ^^;;
Zimvee: Welcome back once again, hope to see updates :]

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
Xatu: drop Teleport for Wish
Togetic: drop Encore for Follow Me
Buneary: drop Foresight for Frustration
Caruso: should I do something as he will be with me till the Ilex Forest and some time later too as I have planned something nasty for him...

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
OOPS! Thanks for letting me know ^^ I feel a little light headed still XD I'll move it to the main page :]

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
new trainer card:
37c3c55834693dbac8ee95a96cdcb2be.png

I might put bellsprout in the pc.... Actually I just thought about this! I will be able to put bellsprout in the daycare, won't I? I just lost interest in bellsprout all the sudden....

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Pichu: Keep all current moves
Lauren: Switch Growl for Fury Swipes

EDIT 8/5/08: Keep all moves the same.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Consecutive posting like that is so not okay Pie-cakey.

Don't do it, it doesn't change anything, and you're still getting infracted for it anyway, so it was really pretty pointless.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
hey i will be leaving this evening for an 11 day trip to Indiana and Ohio to see family. Im really sorry for being gone all the time but after this trip i will be back for good!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Here's the new trainer card:
c5b132c1a42f4df4b335c6bd4e696999.png

Zubat: Take Leech Life out for wing attack
Onix: Take out bind for Rage
Quilava: Keep same moves

Whoops. I was half asleep when typing that. Got silver wind mixed up with razor wind.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
Slow: Drop Growl for Confusion... :D

PS. In Ilex Forest there will be some dramatic events going on which include Pomara´s showdown and her mission but I won´t be revealing all as then it would just spoil everything....

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
Well I didn't see any sign ups and I would love to be a part of this RP. Here is my sign up sheet and I hope it is good enough =)

Character Name: Storm
Appearance: He has short brown hair that he keeps crazy. He wears a plain black t-shirt that goes over a black belt. His blue jeans are a little baggy and cover his blue and black shoes. He also wears a light blue watch that his dad sent him on one of his birthdays.

Personality: Storm is a very kindhearted person and always smiles to everybody. He doesn't like to be mean but does know how to stick up for himself when others are mean to him. He is a smart and strategic battler but does get carried away sometimes. He is a trustful and a very good friend but can stray away from reality sometimes.

History: Storm has lived in the Johto region all of his life. He has always had a thing for Pokemon, which he gets from his dad. His mom, who he lives with, did not allow him to travel as a trainer. He attempted many times to convince her but Pokemon was the reason why his parents split and she would not allow it. So he spent most of his time, sending letters to his father and thinking about being a trainer.
When he turned sixteen, he made a decision and left home and headed to New Bark Town. Living in Olivine, it was a long trip but he enjoyed seeing all of the different Pokemon along the way. Once he made it, he went to the lab, so he could start his journey.

Preferred Started: It was a tough decision but I choose Chikorita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back