• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red123456789

Pixel
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 13, 2021
Is this thread still open? I don't really know since it's been abandoned since January

Red123456789

Pixel
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 13, 2021
I downloaded the one on the main post, but in that, I can't get of the viridian forest or catch seadra. Pls help.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Will this be continued?
I mean, Hoping it would be look like Pokémon Red Chapter and make the graphics look like it.
just a suggestion :)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Will this be continued?
I mean, Hoping it would be look like Pokémon Red Chapter and make the graphics look like it.
just a suggestion :)

This game is no longer being worked on as a hack, it's being made with essentials. It seems that for now the creator is posting updates on the red chapter discord, you can find a link in the red chapter thread, but right now it seems to be in the beginning stages of the story

Back