• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alive?

Do you think I'm Crazy?

• Yes

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
Years
  • *~Welcome~*

My Story:
    Hey there everytime I go like a certain place I ALWAYS see a pokemon!! Isn't that crazy?? Like.. if a pokemon is related to the sea I always see magikarp,gyrados and other water types!! @_@ wait until you hear the rest that will REALLY freak you out! @_@

Vaporeons Story (My friend met vaporeon!):
    My friend met vaporeon by swimming in the public pool but nobody but her family was there so she was diving fo awhile. Once she was done diving she decided to go underwater. Once she did she saw red eyes then it came closer and she actually saw a vaporeon!

Mews Story:
    One night I was watching the fireworks outside (Itwas the fourth of july then.) I saw that some of the fireworks were kind of blurred out of the whole thing! /I couldn't believe it when I saw a piece of light floating toward me.. Once it got soo close I saw it was mew! I asked for it to stay at my house for awhile but I don't know how but pokemon in this world can talk.. I understood that it couldn't live with me.. But every fourth of July it comes back sometimes.. When it does I usually leave some cake outside my window for it to eat..

Celebi and Suicunes Story:
    When I was hiking during camp we decided to hike and not take a break until we get to the mountain top.So we did just that.Once we got there we found that it was a field and a perfect place to eat.Of course you can predict that I wandered away and went to play in the flowers.. When I did I found this huge lake right in front of me! I asked if anybody else could see it but they couldn't I then saw a figure on the other side of the lake.. The I was suprised to see that there were to figures! I dove into the lake and my friends thought i was looking crazy pretending to swim. I reached the other side and ACTUALLY saw a Celebi an Suicune!

*More coming soon*

I'm not on drugs If you think I am so don't ask! @_@ I've had quite a few posts of people saying that I'm on drugs..

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Pokémon has tapped into your mind, and you've started having visions of things that aren't real. Either that, or this is a complete lie, but I'll choose not to assume that.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ...Okay so.. what are you on, and where can I get some?
    Seriously.. ^^;

o__o;

I mean like... you can imagine all that, sure... and maybe halucinate, but its not like it can actually happen.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • Um.. 0_o

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high
    I just got a new promotion, but I got high
    Now I'm selling dope and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
    Because I got high
    Because I got high

I was gonna go to court, before I got high
    I was gonna pay my child support, but then I got high (No you weren't)
    They took my whole pay check, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high,
    Because I got high
    Because I got high

Can I get what your on.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Maybe you just have a big imagination :3 I have a gigantic imagination and I have seen some weird things sometimes too. I wouldn't worry about it. But just remember that pokemon really isn't real ^^;

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Well...ummmm...I thought I saw an Eevee in the pound before, but it wasn't. It was just a brown dog with a white-ish mane. That's the closest I've seen.

I'm not saying your insane, but it could not happen. I've had dreams likes those and I swore they were real; it even freaked me out when I had a PokeBall in my hand the next morning. It just so happened that it was Halloween the previous night and I went as Ash Ketchum and I never changed out of my costume. XD

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
  • LOL thats a funky story!! LOL I'm gonna laugh all night about that story.. I hop my grandma doesn't mind it LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL LMAO

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • How many times does She have to say it! she's not on Drugs!!!!!

Besides, i have had something like that happen to me one time.

it was night, and i was out walking my minsicher pinschier, Scrappy, where i could of sworne i heard a Noctowl cry, and then i saw something brown, fly above me. it seemed to be a Noctowl!

I'm not on drugs either! So don't ask me!!!

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    You probably forced yourself to believe your own stories. Self affiliated beliefs can formulate what seems to be the truth. Rationality should dictate Pokemon does not exist, so, well.

Thundershock! :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Haha, once when I was little, I could've sworn I saw a Jigglypuff roll through the woods behind my house. :| I think I was eight or something. I thought I saw something pink. I know I couldn't have though, so I must've seen something moved and, since I had Pokémon on my mind, jumped to conclusions.

It's always interesting to hear these stories, even if I don't believe them. XD;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o__o; ....

When I was 10 I once convinced my friends I saw a Diglette in my backyard...

If only it had really happened.

I wish I could halucinate a vision of a Pikachu... for long, long periods of time...

..I think I need to sleep. *has been on here quite literally all day.*

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • ...I too have thought i glimpsed a pokemon...but until i can actually capture a good solid picture of it i refuse to belive they actually exist...
    Seriously. When I think i see a pokemon i write it off as "a figment of my imagination"
    once i tried photographing what i thought i saw. It wasnt a pokemon at all. there was nothing in the picture that could even remotely be a pokemon.
    Dont say that you can see them until you can with a REAL UNTOUCHED photo of it.
    It's ok to dream about it. Just dont get too carried away. and if it seems too real to you then start carriing a camera around. then take pictures of whatever you are looking @ if you think you see one.
    I am suggesting this thread be closed...already the seeds of flaming have sprouted

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Hmmm I dont think ive ever seen/imagined a pokemon though I have other thinks always on my mind,
    maybe you could get proof then I will beleive you 100%

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • rolf
    You're kidding, right?
    I mean, that's is just really weird. lol
    It's either you are lying to get attention or you have turned completely insane, or maybe you are too enthusiastic about Pokemon and want them to be real, huh?
    I don't know what else to say.
    Sorry if I offended you

Last edited:
    Back