• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Almodine

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
    Years
    Sorry. I just can't find help for what I'm trying to do and Ive asked everywhere. I guess I'm willing to do anything to get the help. I'm using Luka's animated Pokemon scripts and I want to loop the battler graphic in the firstframe folder and a battler graphic in a folder called thirdframe throughout the battle to create "lifelike" battlers sort of like Black and White. I'm sure the solution is very simple for a scripter as good as you CNG but I've asked everywhere and nobody understands what I'm talking about. If you can help will you please PM me. Sorry to post this here but I really have posted everywhere else.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Sorry. I just can't find help for what I'm trying to do and Ive asked everywhere. I guess I'm willing to do anything to get the help. I'm using Luka's animated Pokemon scripts and I want to loop the battler graphic in the firstframe folder and a battler graphic in a folder called thirdframe throughout the battle to create "lifelike" battlers sort of like Black and White. I'm sure the solution is very simple for a scripter as good as you CNG but I've asked everywhere and nobody understands what I'm talking about. If you can help will you please PM me. Sorry to post this here but I really have posted everywhere else.

Yeah there is something called PM's and VM's not people's game threads.

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
    Years
    Actually I have PMed Luka over and over since it's his scripts but he never answered me. Sorry again. But there's no need to be rude.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Actually I have PMed Luka over and over since it's his scripts but he never answered me. Sorry again. But there's no need to be rude.

On about you asking cng in his game thread, it's rude by you asking him here and not in VM/PM.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    E

Well gee maybe he never answered you because on the Blue Chrome said, it says in blaring colors "DO NOT ASK FOR ANY OF OUR CUSTOM SCRIPTS"

End of Discussion

Years

Update :D
    New selection screen, still working on it, but here's an early screenshot:

Spoiler:

Years

Been a while since an update eh?
    Here's one!

The new title screen, converted from my starterkit
    The pokemon slide across the screen in a Red/Blue/Yellow fashion, and when clicked, it plays their cry.
    Spoiler:

The new load screen, again, converted from my starterkit
    Spoiler:

Back