• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Alt Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Hello. This is a ROM hack that is in progress. I have just begun making ROM hacks. If you download this game please tell me feedback. Looking for beta testers! Before you mention it, this is an IPS file.

About the game

Spoiler:

Version 0.1

Spoiler:

Version 0.2
    DOWNLOAD ---> View attachment Pokemon - Alt Version 0.2.ips

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokemon - Alt Version
      Pokemon - Alt Version 0.1_01.png
      8.8 KB · Views: 20
    • Pokemon - Alt Version
      Pokemon - Alt Version 0.1_03.png
      6.8 KB · Views: 16
    • Pokemon - Alt Version
      Pokemon - Alt Version 0.1_04.png
      11 KB · Views: 13
    • Pokemon - Alt Version
      Pokemon - Alt Version 0.1_05.png
      6.1 KB · Views: 14
    • Pokemon - Alt Version
      Pokemon - Alt Version 0.1_06.png
      6.3 KB · Views: 12
    • Pokemon - Alt Version
      Pokemon - Alt Version 0.1_07.png
      6 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    It would be better if you provided more info, like the story, characters, goal, etc. You also don't need to reply to your updates. Just edit your thread, and make a spoiler by adding the codes :

["spoiler"] put the updates here ["/spoiler"]

Just remove the ".

Other than that, your rom hack looks visually good, but you need to add more to make it interesting and unique. You have a lot of work to go through, good luck!

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • I'll assume you didnt use an ips file. You need to use LipsIps patcher to create an ips file. You CANNOT post a rom here. Reupload them in ips format. Course they could have been deleted by request...

Turjo12

The King
    Years
  • I'll assume you didnt use an ips file. You need to use LipsIps patcher to create an ips file. You CANNOT post a rom here. Reupload them in ips format. Course they could have been deleted by request...

Yes. I agree. I can't download the hack because of that.:(

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    I'll assume you didnt use an ips file. You need to use LipsIps patcher to create an ips file. You CANNOT post a rom here. Reupload them in ips format. Course they could have been deleted by request...

I have reuploaded them in IPS format. I apologize for my mistake.

Back