• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    im working on doing alot of storyline and text for the next beta. I need a better heax editor for editing text thne hexcute because it wont let me cope and paste hex data which helps me repoint text which i need to figure out because it will help alot with this hack.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Ok here are the overworld sprites you wanted & the main character again cos i realised that I forgot the side-on walking sprite. & -EXE- I will get right on that pokemon you PMed me about.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    thanks again digital mage, they look great and professional

The next beta probbaly wont be out for 3 weeks to a month because i want to make sure its really good with complete text/gfx and storyline edits.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    lol sorry hes not in the game maybe i should put him in again. I havent edited the map anyway and hes not really that necessary for the game

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    ok i will post a fixed patch in a few minutes.

edit:done, fixed the bug now u just go straight to violet, no more route house

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

Years
    I was just about to post about that route house bug. & when you're in new bark the right of it is some weird tiles. & you never give prof elm the secret files/mystery egg, & you never give the name of your rival.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Can't you just change the route house, because if you don't I'll have to start again because I saved in there, because I walked in there without a save state and my save file was far back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    no if i fix the route house i will have to edit a few parts of game. I didnt realize that the route houses shared a common map and only the events change so if i edit that map all route houses get changed so now every route house that goes from R-L or L-R will have to be this way. Im sorry Phantom gengar. You can easily fix it yourself by going to it in gold map and putting the warps on entrance tiles it will just look weird(ex going out a down door coming out a side)

edit: i will try to fix the sec files bug by making the guy in the gave have a different hidden trigger(maybe the ones of the kids battling on route 30?) this way u will have to go meet Prof Garyto give him the files

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    UltimateSpriter said:
    Una pregunta? Si ese tiene un juego como me puedo comer las bollas? I como puedo usar ese Tokemon?

Lo siento mucho por ser un pendejo pero me tuve que agarrar las bollas. I tengo algo muy cool.
    -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Digital Mage: it looks great i especially like what u did for the main body
    the only thing i can think of to fix is the claws and maybe the tail alittle. Maybe make the claws alittle shorter and definitly more even and sharp looking they look kinda funky right now. also do u think u could maybe post it in diff colors? Maybe a light grey/white like the normal mewtwo is and a darker one almost black. Sorry to be so fussy over it its that I wanna get this pokemon to look perfect because it is a main part of the plot.

Update: lately i have been just editing some of the text and adding in more storyline and detail to the game. I found some pokemon made by a spriter for a hack i was making over a year ago and decided that they shouldnt be put to waste. That means that this game will have alot more new pokemon. Any pokemon you meet in the wild will be purely newly discoved pokemon(ie no genetically altered pokes in wild).

The only problem with these sprites is that Back pics where never created for them. Could you possibly help with this Digital Mage? There is about 10-15 that need to be made.

Also have decided that this game will have a Ghost Legendary (whose sprite i will post another day), the name of this pokemon is Mystoo

So the 2 confirmed legends are: Mystoo and Mewthree

(Here is a new line of water pokemon, it will be the first pokemon to have 4 stages), and here is an ice lizard who i dont have an evo for so im not sure if it will in the game

viridian doubletongue

Years
    I'll get right on those backpics for the pokemon above. & do you want me to post 2 different mewthree's with different colours or one with those two colours. aaannnddd you have to post me a brief on mystoo cos that sounds really fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    ^
    ^DM:
    I meant 2 diff versions so i can pic the best looking one.
    Also, do you have an email adress? If you do i can send you all of the pokemon i have. I just dont want to post them all at once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back