• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON AMIE/REFRESH [ESSENTIALS V18]

POKEMON AMIE / REFRESH​
This script replicates the Amie/Refresh Feature from Gen6/7 Games

Features:
  • Interact with your Pokemon and play with them.
  • Access the menu as you wish, either from PokeGear, or while OW Pokemon interaction or both.
  • Based on Pizza Sun script, but fixed the glitch which disallowed custom field message while interacting with OW Pokemon.
  • Evolve Eevee based on affection, like in actual games.

NOTE:
  • This script requires "Easy Mouse System" by Luka S.J! Please have that installed before installing this script!
  • Unlike the version of the game Amie/Refresh, this script does not feed Pokemon PokePuffs or Pokebeans but instead eatable items in your game, like Rare Candies and berries!
  • Too many food items in the bag may cause lag.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Script:
Paste it above Main and below Compiler. Also download the Graphics from Attachments.
Spoiler:

Accessibility:
1. Anywhere:-
Call the below code in an event-
Code:
pokemonAmieRefresh
2. PokeGear:-
  • Goto class PokemonPokegearScreen
  • Add after cmdJukebox = -1
    Code:
        cmdPokeref = -1
  • Add after commands[cmdJukebox = commands.length] = ["jukebox",_INTL("Jukebox")]
    Code:
        commands[cmdPokeref = commands.length] = ["pokemonamie",_INTL("Pokemon Amie")] if $Trainer.party.length>0
  • Add after
    Code:
    elsif cmdJukebox>=0 && cmd==cmdJukebox
            pbFadeOutIn {
              scene = PokemonJukebox_Scene.new
              screen = PokemonJukeboxScreen.new(scene)
              screen.pbStartScreen
            }
    Code:
            elsif cmdPokeref>=0 && cmd==cmdPokeref
            pbPlayDecisionSE()
           pokemonAmieRefresh
3. Pokemon Follow by Mej71
Will be made when Pokemon Follow get a v18 upgrade.
4. Evolve Eevee into Sylveon based on Affection
  • Search in Pokemon_Evolution- when PBEvolution::HappinessMoveType
  • And replace the second line- if pokemon.happiness>=220
  • With- if pokemon.getAffectionLevel>=3

Credits:
  • BhagyaJyoti (Made for v18 with many fixes and made more Plug-n-Play)
  • PizzaSun (Original Script for v17.2)
  • rigbycwts (Concept for Essentials)

Attachments

• Pokemon Amie Refresh by Bhagya Jyoti.zip
    6 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Wow cool script. I wish improve dynamax script compatible with new v18

Last edited:

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Wow cool script. I wish improve dynamax script compatible with new v18

Please stop asking for resources.
    In v18 the battle system is very different, and Lucidious probably won't release one for a while.
    Why don't you learn how to code? Ruby isn't hard.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Sorry, I was a bit toxic there...
    I just mean that you should learn how to code instead of asking others to make scripts for you.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Sorry, I was a bit toxic there...
    I just mean that you should learn how to code instead of asking others to make scripts for you.

I am not asking for these dynamax scripts. I am not even using dynamax in my game. I am just so excited to add more scripts in newly released v18. Thanks for your advice (I am trying to learn ruby).

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I am not asking for these dynamax scripts. I am not even using dynamax in my game. I am just so excited to add more scripts in newly released v18. Thanks for your advice (I am trying to learn ruby).

I agree that v18 is cause for celebration!
    Luka S.J.'s tutorials on youtube are good, and Marin wrote a tutorial that is pinned to this section, check both of those out!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    A pretty nice resource. Never knew it would be upgraded to v18. Thanks. I am definitely using it.

Upgraded script to v1.5. I completely forgot that many files were renamed, and `pbRgssOpen("Data/berryplants.dat","rb"){|f|` would no longer work. This meant that your game will always crash if you make your Pokémon eat any items. Also, there was methods changes of PBExperience, which I fixed. Those who have downloaded before, I apologize for missing this part. I have tasted all items once again, and till now all worked, so here you go.

Last edited:
    So, here is a good gift for you all. The following add-on creates parallax zooming effect when you play with your Pokémon. You can try yourself to witness it.
    Search the following code-
    Code:
    def pbAmieMouse
          if !(@sprites["pokemon"].disposed?)&&(@feeding!=true)
            if $mouse.overPixel?(@sprites["pokemon"]) && ($mouse.leftPress?) #Pressing mouse while over Pokemon?
              #pbGet(AMIEPOKEMON).feedAmie(:ORANBERRY)
              @sprites["mouse"].setBitmap("Graphics/Pictures/Pokemon Amie/hand1")
              pbWait(1)
    And add the below code after it:-
    Code:
    if @sprites["pokemon"].zoom_x<1.5
                @sprites["pokemon"].zoom_x+=0.1
                @sprites["pokemon"].zoom_y+=0.1
                @sprites["bgmap"].zoom_x+=0.2
                @sprites["bgmap"].zoom_y+=0.2
                if @sprites["feed"].x>(-80)
                  @sprites["feed"].x-=20
                end
                if @feedshow==3
                  for item in 0...(@foodnum)
                    @sprites["food#{item}"].dispose
                    @sprites["itemcount"].dispose
                  end
                  @sprites["feedshow"].dispose
                  @feedshow=0
                end
                Graphics.update
              end
    Now, search the following:-
    Code:
    else
              @sprites["mouse"].setBitmap("Graphics/Pictures/Pokemon Amie/hand2")
    And add the below code:-
    Code:
    if @sprites["pokemon"].zoom_x>1
                @sprites["pokemon"].zoom_x-=0.1
                @sprites["pokemon"].zoom_y-=0.1
                @sprites["bgmap"].zoom_x-=0.2
                @sprites["bgmap"].zoom_y-=0.2
                if @sprites["feed"].x!=50
                  @sprites["feed"].x+=20
                end
                Graphics.update
              end
    And you can now witness what is called parallax zooming.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • I like this resource. However, you can't say it is like both Pokemon Amie/Refresh as in Pokemon Refresh, you can help cure status conditions and you immediately. Therefore, it should be Pokemon Amie V18... unless if you can add setting that includes Pokemon Refresh features.

I like this resource. However, you can't say it is like both Pokemon Amie/Refresh as in Pokemon Refresh, you can help cure status conditions and you immediately. Therefore, it should be Pokemon Amie V18... unless if you can add setting that includes Pokemon Refresh features.
    Yeah, Amie and Refresh has many differences. But this script is in fact different from both. We need to feed berries and other items instead of puffs. And yes, if you feed effect-dealing berries, like ChestoBerry, your Pokemon will be awaken. So, items cure status problem. Except for berries which increase pp of moves, they instead of curing, create errors. I am trying to fix these. Other than it, all are what you can call- Essentials' Amie/Refresh!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    I like this resource. However, you can't say it is like both Pokemon Amie/Refresh as in Pokemon Refresh, you can help cure status conditions and you immediately. Therefore, it should be Pokemon Amie V18... unless if you can add setting that includes Pokemon Refresh features.

You can heal status conditions because instead of PokePuffs the script uses Berries and other consumable items which retain their field effects in the Amie Screen.

But honestly he can call it whatever he wants because its HIS script. If he wants to call it "Elite Battle Pokemon Feeding System DX" and no one can stop him, because its his script and he decides what he wants to name it, not you, not me, not anyone else.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    Oh dang, I remember making this script a long time ago. lol Glad someone decided to fix some of the bugs on it. Man, I remember making some of the graphics for the script. I did a lot of messy code back then (I probably still write messy code now).

Oh dang, I remember making this script a long time ago. lol Glad someone decided to fix some of the bugs on it. Man, I remember making some of the graphics for the script. I did a lot of messy code back then (I probably still write messy code now).

Wow, you are back. SO nice of you. Thanks for the original script!!!

"Elite Battle Pokemon Feeding System DX"

BRUH!!! I literally fall off my chair, laughing. I named it Pokemon Amie/Refresh, cause I did not wanted to change the actual name of what PizzaSun stated in his thread.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • I am not sure if this is a bug, but while petting your Pokémon, the sound effect for petting rapidly repeats like mad.

I am not sure if this is a bug, but while petting your Pokémon, the sound effect for petting rapidly repeats like mad.

The problem looks it can be fixed quickly, but when you don't have a good speaker which produces distinct sound at each instance of time, this can't be even checked. I am in this condition. If I get a better speaker, I will surely look upon it. Thanks for telling though.

Back