• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anatomy

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Geodude actually doesn't float. The sprite inside the Pokemon video games does make Geodude seem like its floating. But in the anime series, it is always on the ground and uses its arms to hop up and down. Everything else, there must be an explanation. You just have to stretch your imagination a little bit more than you're used to.

Fire Pokemon might have a special organ that can instantly heat up its body temperature and eventually create flames that it uses for its fire attacks.

Water Pokemon might have a special organ that turns the air it breathes in into the water it uses for its water gun and other water attacks.

Electric Pokemon might have a special organ that creates static and friction to use for its electric attacks.

Grass Pokemon already provide the answer, Bulbasaur's leaves and vines come out of its bulb, as does Chikorita, only from its neck.

Ice Pokemon may have a naturally low body temperature, which freezes the excess liquid inside of their body to create ice attacks.

Some Pokemon just have the ability to create and poof things out of nowhere. I've seen quite a few Pokemon use Magical Leaf and the leaves appear out of thin air. So they might just have the ability to create and destroy their own unique element(s).

Again, you do not know for sure what is truly inside of their body. You do not know how their body system works, what organs are inside, and what they can do. So pretty much, it makes the possibilities endless. Nintendo probably keeps the information a secret so that there can be more possibilities without making mistakes or going over limitations.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Geodude actually doesn't float. The sprite inside the Pokemon video games does make Geodude seem like its floating. But in the anime series, it is always on the ground and uses its arms to hop up and down. Everything else, there must be an explanation. You just have to stretch your imagination a little bit more than you're used to.
    NOT TRUE.

Have you ever seen Pikachu's vacation? (the Pika film before Mewtwo strikes back.) When the song is playing in the beginning, and it shows all of the Pokemon running toward the island, it shows Geodude floating. Go figure.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Now that I think about it, Fire pokemon might have flint teeth and a special organ in their body to produce their flame. *Got the idea from Rurouni Kenshin* :)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i think that geodude has a magnetic core...or somthin...and he flaots...ok im not sure

Atomic Reactor

i think that geodude has a magnetic core...or somthin...and he flaots...ok im not sure

thats actually a good idea!
    they could have a negative charged magnetic core.
    which would repel them, or push, away from the earths core.
    well, we got geodude figured out!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...yeah lets bring things up and try and solve them...okay heres one...it says that hitmonlee can stretch its leags...so my question is how...i have a few theroies...

1) it could be like a tarantula, it pumps more blood to extend them
    2)its leg can simply have air sacks in the rolls which can push the legs
    3)the legs are made of cartalige and can easilf stretch

Atomic Reactor

...yeah lets bring things up and try and solve them...okay heres one...it says that hitmonlee can stretch its leags...so my question is how...i have a few theroies...

1) it could be like a tarantula, it pumps more blood to extend them
    2)its leg can simply have air sacks in the rolls which can push the legs
    3)the legs are made of cartalige and can easilf stretch

hmmm not sure about this one.
    the blood one sounds kinda gross, but that would make sense.
    but blood wouldnt really put any force into it.

when it extends its legs its putting force behind it also.
    you know, its not hard to believe that it can just stretch its muscles quickly.
    its not as far fetch'd as the water gun.

What happens to a Muk and a Grimer when they are gone from pollution for too long? Do they get smaller and smaller and die?

dont they just create there on pollution?
    maybe they just dont leave lol.

if they were im sure theyd end up shrivelling eventuall, or dry out.
    kindal ike how fish need water.
    muk and grimer need certian toxins

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...one thing at a time please...that can be next lonewolfx44i guess, but the fact that it can extend to great lengths and then retain its same form...

Atomic Reactor

but the fact that it can extend to great lengths and then retain its same form...

then perhaps its legs are pemanently really long. but the whole time its jsut contracting its muscles. kinda like storing enrgy.
    like for example ur hand...
    u usually leave it open right? but to make it smaller we clench it into a fist.
    kinda like hitmonlee. his legs are reallyl ong. but msot of the time hes tightening his muscles to take up less space. do u understand?

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i find that a very good answer...unless anyone objects i would like to consider tht solved and move on to the next question

Atomic Reactor

wats the next problem?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Water Pokemon's water theory -

They have glands on their body that secretes water when danger is sensed. Probably more of a saliva kind of liquid or they would die of dehydration.

Atomic Reactor

i had read earlier in the thread about some thing that the pokemon exhales turns into water as soon as it hits oxyge/air.
    i agree wioth that.
    just like how blood turns red when it hits air.
    well, say the pokemon spits out some sort of toxin? but htis toxin reacts differently wen its in contact with air.
    it incrases in volume and is transformed into H2O
    it all really has to do with chemicals i guess...
    idk, do you think that makes sense? i do.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    alright now onto water gun and such.
    i had read earlier in the thread about some thing that the pokemon exhales turns into water as soon as it hits oxyge/air.
    i agree wioth that.
    just like how blood turns red when it hits air.
    well, say the pokemon spits out some sort of toxin? but htis toxin reacts differently wen its in contact with air.
    it incrases in volume and is transformed into H2O
    it all really has to do with chemicals i guess...
    idk, do you think that makes sense? i do.
    i like that idea it does make a lot of sence...adn great reference...but still it must be like a toxin it their saliva, this way when they spit it reacts turning to a water like substance...just expanding on that idea

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I have a new one!

Where did Magnatons, Magnamites, and Magnazones come from? Were they man made? If so, how did they give them the ability to evolve, and how could they make so many? Or allow them to have eggs with Dittos?

Atomic Reactor

magnemites-
    not man made, long line of evolution from rock to magnet.
    the that sorrounds them lets them conduct electricity at will. or, they store the electric power.
    wen 3 come together,there magnetic pwer permanently binds them.
    and the depend on eacho0ther to navigate and what not. they eventually are considered as one being.
    idk about magnezone though...
    any other ideas guys?

Years
    Magnemite/ton/zone is not actually mechanical, but instead as a way to adapt to its environment, it adapted to be like the machines around them humans created, giving the ma chrome mechanical appearence. They are entirely organic, but look in-organic as a safety measure.

At least that's what I think.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    okay i believe it is mechanical and that a malfunction it its system allows it to produce electircity...it only evolves because it was programed to adapt and the people who created it inplanted it with pokemon DNA allowing it to be related to mew...or thats atleast wat i think

Last edited:
    Back