• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon and the adventures of Callum

stacal

Story Writer
Years
  • A fanfic about a boy that lives in the Sinnoh Region.

Chapter 1 The angry Torterra

"Pidgey, pidgey" cooed the Pidgey clock. A young boy got out of bed, he was wearing pokemon pajamas with Pichus on it . He had scruffy blonde hair and blue piercing eyes.

He got on his blue top and red shorts and ran downstairs.
    "Good morning Callum, so have you decided which pokemon you're going to choose?" asked a small lady with black hair and brown eyes.

"I gotta go mum I don't want to be late for my first pokemon, I'll show you what I picked later, bye" shouted Callum, he ran to his nextdoor neighbours house and knocked on the door, there was no answer" Hello Charlie anyone home?" still there was no answer, Callum got out his mobile phone and rang his neighbour and best buddy, Charlie.
    "Hello Charlie, where are you? I've been waiting for you for ages" asked Callum
    "I got my first pokemon half an hour ago, oh and now I'm right behind you" Callum turned around to see a boy with blonde, jelled hair and pale skin. "Callum you did remember to turn the clock back last night didn't you?", Callum gulped. "Uh-oh looks like someone's half an hour late to get there first pokemon" taunted Charlie
    "I was only joking I was just went two hours early, there'll be loads left" laughed Charlie
    "Bye I'm going to get my first pokemon

Five minutes later he finally arrived. He walked inside, "Hi Professor, it's me Callum. I've come to get my first pokemon" said Callum casually.
    "Ahh you must be Callum, I'm afraid that we've ran out of the proper starters. Dawn, that girl you used to play with in primary school, chose a piplup. Charlie chose a turtwig and a boy with purple hair chose a Chimchar, however there is one pokemon that I caught today would you like it?" asked Professor Rowan as he threw the pokeball at Callum, Callum caught it.
    "Wahoooooo, I just got my first pokemon" cheered Callum.
    "Oh and that pokemon there is a shiny pokemon. That means it'll be a different colour, said Professor Rowan.
    Callum ran back to Charlie's house and knocked on the door "Charlie are you ready for our pokemon journey?" the door swung open but no-one had opened it, "Charlie where are you?" Callum stepped into the house. something was wrong…..

Callum walked on a bit further into the house, "Charlie this isn't funny" yelled Callum, Callum walked up the stairs. All of a sudden a large creature with a tree on its back emerged out from Charlie's room. Charlie was on its back, clinging to the tree holding on for dear life, Callum took out his pokedex and showed it the creature.

"Torterra, the continent pokemon, small pokemon sometimes gather on its back to begin building their nests. Torterra are very protective of their young and will walk miles to find them. Moving forests are actually Torterra migrating in search of water" said the pokedex.
    "He has come to take my Turtwig away, I wondered why Turtwig was upset, it was because Professor Rowan had taken him from his dad, but he's not getting my baby Turtwig, I'd rather die than let him have it!" shouted Charlie.
    "You chose Turtwig eh, well then I'll show you my pokemon, come on out" Callum said while throwing the pokeball Professor Rowan gave him.

The pokeball opened to reveal…A Brown Starly.
    "That's odd all of the starly near us are black not brown, oh well I wonder what attacks its has?" said Callum as he pointed his pokedex at the starly.
    "Starly attack number 1, Tackle" said the pokedex
    "Ok Starly use tackle" Starly ran towards the Torterra and tried to ram into it, it just bounced off.
    "Starly attack number 2, Growl"
    "Ok Starly use growl" ordered Callum. The starly tried to growl but it sounded more like lovely music. The Torterra roared with laughter and used razor leaf the little sharp leaves all hit Starly, Starly fainted.

The Torterra, angrier than ever, advanced on Callum, Callum backed away until he reached the window "Well then come and get me!!!" shouted Callum. Charlie quickly jumped of Torterra's back realising what was going to happen. The Torterra charged at Callum, but still Callum stood still. The Torterra was only seconds away now. Callum jumped to the side. Torterra carried on and smashed through the upstairs window. It fell onto the concrete floor and fainted.

"I don't know what to say" smiled Charlie
    "Thanks would be nice" replied Callum.
    "My dad is going to kill me" he said looking at the big hole in the wall, "Callum look through the hole" said Charlie.

Callum looked through the hole to see a crowd of people, among them was Callum's mum and sister. all of a sudden he saw a black creature with red eyes frowning at him he rubbed his eyes and looked back but it wasn't there.. The crowd began to cheer for Callum.

Last edited:

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
    Years
  • This is pretty good, I can't wait to find out what that pokemon is...Why was it shaking its head?

A fanfic about a boy who lives in the sinnoh region

Chapter 1 The angry Torterra

"Pidgey, pidgey" cooed the Pidgey clock. A young boy got out of bed, he was wearing pokemon pajamas with Pichus on it . He had scruffy blonde hair and blue piercing eyes.

He got on his blue top and red shorts and ran downstairs.
    "Good morning Callum, so have you decided which pokemon you're going to choose?" asked a small lady with black hair and brown eyes.

"I gotta go mum I don't want to be late for my first pokemon, I'll show you what I picked later, bye!" shouted Callum, he ran to his nextdoor neighbours house and knocked on the door, there was no answer "Hello Charlie anyone home?" still there was no answer, Callum got out his mobile phone and rang his neighbour and best buddy, Charlie.

"Hello Charlie, where are you? I've been waiting for you for ages" asked Callum.

"I got my first pokemon half an hour ago, oh and now I'm right behind you," Callum turned around to see a boy with blonde, jelled hair and pale skin. "Callum you did remember to turn the clock back last night didn't you?", Callum gulped. "Uh-oh looks like someone's half an hour late to get there first pokemon" taunted Charlie. "I was only joking. I just went two hours early, there'll be loads left," laughed Charlie

"Bye, I'm going to get my first pokemon"

Five minutes later he finally arrived. He walked inside, "Hi Professor, it's me Callum. I've come to get my first pokemon," said Callum casually.

"Ahh you must be Callum, I'm afraid that we've ran out of the proper starters. Dawn, that girl you used to play with in primary school, chose a piplup. Charlie chose a turtwig and a boy with purple hair chose a Chimchar, however there is one pokemon that I caught today. Would you like it?" asked Professor Rowan as he threw the pokeball at Callum, Callum caught it.

"Wahoooooo! I just got my first pokemon!" cheered Callum.

"Oh, and that pokemon there is a shiny pokemon. It means it'll be a different colour, said Professor Rowan.

Callum ran back to Charlie's house and knocked on the door "Charlie are you ready for our pokemon journey?" the door swung open but no-one had opened it, "Charlie where are you?" Callum stepped into the house. something was wrong…..

Callum walked on a bit further into the house, "Charlie this isn't funny!" yelled Callum, Callum walked up the stairs. All of a sudden a large creature with a tree on its back emerged out from Charlie's room. Charlie was on its back, clinging to the tree holding on for dear life, Callum took out his pokedex and showed it the creature.

"Torterra, the continent pokemon, small pokemon sometimes gather on its back to begin building their nests. Torterra are very protective of their young and will walk miles to find them. Moving forests are actually Torterra migrating in search of water" said the pokedex.

"He has come to take my Turtwig away, I wondered why Turtwig was upset, it was because Professor Rowan had taken him from his dad, but he's not getting my baby Turtwig, I'd rather die than let him have it!" shouted Charlie.

"You chose Turtwig eh? Well then I'll show you my pokemon, come on out" Callum said while throwing the pokeball Professor Rowan gave him.

The pokeball opened to reveal…A Brown Starly.
    "That's odd all of the starly near us are black not brown. Oh well I wonder what attacks its has?" said Callum as he pointed his pokedex at the Starly.

"Starly attack number 1, Tackle," said the pokedex

"Ok Starly use tackle," Starly ran towards the Torterra and tried to ram into it, it just bounced off.

"Starly attack number 2, Growl,"

"Ok Starly use growl!" ordered Callum. The starly tried to growl but it sounded more like lovely music. The Torterra roared with laughter and used Razor Leaf the little sharp leaves all hit Starly, Starly fainted.

The Torterra, angrier(better word) than ever, advanced on Callum, Callum backed away until he reached the window.

"Well then come and get me!!!" shouted Callum. Charlie quickly jumped of Torterra's back realizing what was going to happen. The Torterra charged at Callum, but still Callum stood still. The Torterra was only seconds away now. Callum jumped to the side. Torterra carried on and smashed through the upstairs window. It fell onto the concrete floor and fainted.

"I don't know what to say," smiled Charlie
    "Thanks would be nice," replied Callum.
    "My dad is going to kill me," he said looking at the big hole in the wall, "Callum look through the hole," said Charlie. (just give something that tells me what he says it like)

Callum looked through the hole to see a crowd of people, among them was Callum's mom and sister. all of a sudden he saw a black creature with red eyes frowning at him. He rubbed his eyes and looked back but it wasn't there. The crowd began to cheer for Callum.

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • This chapter is mainly about Charlie. Enjoy

Chapter 2 leaving home

"Wow Callum I can't believe that you saved Charlie but I'm not very happy, I could have lost you forever" weeped Callum's mum as she hugged him. They were sitting on the sofa in the nice and cosy living room.
    "Mum you can save me if you stop hugging me" shouted Callum as his mum let go, "Mum I'm a pokemon trainer now I don't need to be looked after as much now, I'm going to start my pokemon journey in a few minutes". Lorna, Callum's sister had long blonde hair and brown eyes and a look of mischief on her face, frowned.

"Mum why don't I have a pokemon, I want a pokemon."
    "Now, now Lorna we've got you one for you're ninth birthday" answered Callum's mum.
    "But that's 10 months away, anyway good luck Callum" said Lorna.

Callum ran upstairs into his room and got dressed. He was now wearing a red top with brown shorts. He packed his bag and took one last look at his blue, poster-filled wall and slammed the door.

He ran down the stairs, said goodbye to his family and then he took one last look at his small, shabby house and ran to Charlie's house.
    Callum knocked on the door, it swung open immediately to reveal Charlie's dad, Greham.

"Thanks for yesterday mate I got back a hour after it happened, I'm never going to leave Charlie on his own any more, here have these as a little present" said Graham as he gave Callum 5 empty pokeballs, "It's a good job his mum isn't here to see this".
    "Why where is she?" asked Callum.
    "A year ago, she began to have nightmares about a black creature and 4 weeks ago she disappeared" said Graham sadly, "Anyway I'll go and see if Charlie has finished packing his bags". Graham ran up the stairs. Five minutes later they still hadn't come down so Callum stepped outside to get some fresh air. He looked around and saw the black figure from yesterday except this time it had something white on its head. Callum stared at it, it was fading away. It looked up at Callum and vanished.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost" laughed Charlie. Callum turned around to see Charlie. "Thanks for yesterday I thought I was a gonna".
    "Charlie did you just see that?" asked Callum
    "See what?" asked Charlie
    "Nothing anyway have you packed your bags?" asked Callum
    "Yup, I'm ready to leave" said Charlie
    "Then lets Go!!!!" shouted Callum
    They both walked of down route 202.

Twenty minutes later and they still hadn't seen anything apart from forest, forest and forest.

"Prepare for a battle young trainer" shouted a young girl who had just appeared from behind a tree. She was wearing Nike trainers, a Lonsdale jacket and some tattered jeans.

"Ok, prepare for a battle that you won't forget!" shouted Charlie. Charlie threw out his pokeball. Out came Turtwig. It blinked and looked up.
    "Hmm so you chose a Turtwig so I'll use Ponyta" shouted the girl, she threw the pokeball and out came Ponyta, "By the way my names Hope. Ponyta use Tackle!" The Ponyta ran into Turtwig hitting it's head.
    "Turtwig use tackle!" shouted Charlie.
    "Dodge it Ponyta!" ordered Hope. The Ponyta jumped up into the air
    "Turtwig follow it" Turtwig jumped in the air.
    "Now Ponyta use Stomp" Ordered Hope
    "Turtwig use Withdraw!" shouted Charlie. Turtwig hid inside its shell. Ponyta hit the shell sending it to the ground. Turtwig had fainted.
    "Turtwig return, you did great" cheered Charlie as he shook Hope's hand. After lunch Hope and Charlie chatted ."I've heard about you", said Hope poking a finger at Callum, "You're the boy who saved Charlie from the Torterra".

"It was nothing" said Callum as he blushed.
    "So Charlie are you going to be a co-ordinater or a trainer?" asked Hope. Charlie paused and thought for a moment.
    "Co-ordinater" answered Charlie
    "All right" cheered Hope, "I guess that makes us rivals. The next contest is in Treter Town, it's just before Jubilife city. Bye!" shouted Hope.

Charlie thought about Hope and her Ponyta, He wondered what other pokemon she had but one thing for sure, she would be an interesting rival.

All of a sudden there was a rustle in the bush. Charlie and Callum turned around to see a small black and blue pokemon. Callum got out his Pokedex and pointed it at it
    "Luxio, the spark pokemon. Its claws loose electricity with enough amperage to cause fainting" said the Pokedex.
    "Turtwig come on out I need you" shouted Charlie as Turtwig came out of its pokeball. "Turtwig use tackle". Turtwig charged at the surprised Luxio and smashed into it. Luxio fell to the floor. "Now use absorb". Little lines of white came from Luxio to Turtwig. Luxio fainted. "Pokeball go!!!". The pokeball hit the Luxio that got sucked inside.
    The ball wobbled and wobbled and it wobbled again. Eventually the ball turned still. Charlie had caught the Luxio.

Years
  • Nice to know you took my idea [Skim Read bottom bit]

I'l read ull chapter in min.

Can you please rate the first chapter of my fanfic?

Hmmm... looks a bit rushed and good do with a slight more description.

Liking it other than that so far though.

Last edited:

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • Chapter 3 Operation Drain the lake

Callum and Charlie were only 1 hour away from Treter and Charlie was excited.
    "Come on Callum, walk quicker. I've seen Slowpokes walk faster than that!" yelled Charlie.
    "I need water" croaked Callum, "Look there's a waterfall and a lake. Please, please can we stop there?"
    "Fine, meet me back here in a hour" shouted Charlie. Callum got undressed and put on his Sharpedo trunks.

"Starly come on out" said Callum coolly, "Right then you can do whatever you want. Meet me back here in 50 minutes". Starly nodded and flew of to the West. "Juranimo" shouted Callum as he jumped into the nice, refreshing lake. He swam over to the waterfall. All of a sudden he stopped swimming. He looked down to see that his foot had been snarled up in branches and twigs. His foot was in a Bidoof's den. He was beginning to bleed and Carvanhas were beginning to show up. It began to rain. The lake was getting deeper. Now all of Callum's torso was now all underwater. He held his breath. Carvanhas were getting closer. He was going to die. Then he fainted and he knew no more.

Callum woke up and looked around he was next to the lake. Who had saved him? What had happened? He looked down at his foot it was bleeding. He limped over to his bag and looked at his watch. It was 5 O'clock he was three hours late to meet Charlie. Callum limped as fast as he could to where he was supposed to meet Charlie. He saw a note on the floor but no Starly or Charlie. He picked up the note and read it

To Callum
    Help there's someone strange following me. I'm going to try and shake him of. I think he's armed.
    P.S. Starly is waiting for you by the Waterfall.
    From Charlie.

Callum thought in his head. He heard a rustle in the bushes. He turned around. He was being followed, the person who was following him probably was the person who followed Charlie.

"What have you done with Charlie?!" shouted Callum. The bushes rustled again and a woman jumped out, she was wearing a top that was black and white with a G in the middle and some black trainers. She had blue hair and blue eyes.
    "Oh that boy, he was a fool and easy to defeat. He's with us now we've taken him and now I shall take you if you lose" shouted the woman, "Prepare to lose"
    "If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get, come on out Starly!" shouted Callum as he threw the pokeball. The pokeball opened but nothing came out. "Whoopsies, looks like I forgot I don't have my Starly" said Callum, beginning to blush. The woman burst out laughing. Callum blushed even more. All of a sudden a Bidoof jumped out the lake, The Bidoof pointed at the waterfall and jumped back into the water. It resurfaced a few seconds later. "Do you want me to follow you Bidoof". The Bidoof nodded. Callum jumped in the water and swam next to the Bidoof.

"Coward" shouted the man, but Callum carried on swimming. Eventually the Bidoof stopped and pointed down at the remains of Bidoof's den.
    "Sorry, Bidoof. I tell you what you help me find my friend and I'll help you rebuild your home" said Callum. The Bidoof nodded. It swam to the waterfall and swam through it. Callum followed it. Callum looked around there was a cave behind the waterfall.
    Callum and the Bidoof climbed out of the water and into the cave. After five minutes of walking they came to a metal door. It said 'Team Galactic rules. Team base.' Callum turned around and heard some footsteps. Bidoof and Callum dived behind a large rock. The footsteps got closer, Callum looked from behind the rock. He saw the man who had kidnapped Charlie. The man walked to the door ad shouted

"Chatot" shouted the woman. The gigantic metal doors opened. Behind the metal doors was a gigantic room, big enough to fit 50 Wailord in. It looked like a warehouse. The Bidoof tugged Callum's sleeve and pointed to a corner, there were about seventy Bidoof in a metal cage.

"So is that why you were the only Bidoof inn the lake" whispered Callum. The Bidoof nodded. Callum scanned the warehouse. There were three people walking around the perimeter, they all had six pokeballs around their waist. He had no chance.
    "Sir Saturn, we've got the pipes in place soon we'll be able to drain the lake and catch all of the water pokemon. Without water they'll be to weak to resist capture" chuckled a guard.

"Hehehe. Team Galactic will be rich and the boss will have to promote me, Commander Saturn, we'll have to find that gyarados that everyone has been talking about!" shouted the man.

Callum looked up at the ceiling. Above Commander Saturn a boy with blonde, jelled hair. The boy was tied and gagged. He was hanging on a rope. The boy began to struggle. The rope began to snap, the threads of rope were beginning to snap. The boy stopped struggling but it was too late the rope had snapped and the boy had began his hundred metre fall down to the floor. The boy was also known as Charlie...

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Wow love that fanfic especially chapter 3. Plot 9/10 spelling and grammar 6/10

Years
  • 10/10 on chapter three,

amazing plot, so great and not as rushed as before.

[Red Gyrados, right?]

Also can you make Callum catch the Bidoof? [I can imagine how cute it probably was]

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • Enjoy!

Chapter 4 Saving Charlie

"Help, help, help!" screamed Charlie, "I'm to young to die. Someone please help me". Commander Saturn looked up.

"Starly, star" shouted a familiar voice. Callum turned round to see Starly.
    "Starly save Charlie!" ordered Callum. Starly flew as quick as it could to Charlie. Charlie was only thirty metres away from certain death. Starly flew under Charlie. Starly had caught Charlie but they were still falling. Starly couldn't take the weight of them both. They were picking up speed, they were over ninety miles per hour now. Starly swooped up using the speed to give it more strength. Starly stopped in front of Callum and let Charlie off.

"Thanks, Starly" said Callum as the pokemon returned into the pokeball.
    "Ooh, look what we have here. The coward and the pushover! What you gonna do, tell your mummy's?" said the woman who had been following Callum as she tied Callum and Charlie up.

"Don't you dare insult my mum!" shouted Charlie. Callum looked around for Bidoof, it was hiding behind Callum.
    "Bidoof, gnaw through the ropes" whispered Callum. The Bidoof began to gnaw through the ropes.

"Anyway since you're already going to die I'll tell you our plans. We plan to drain the lake into were we are now. Then we'll find the special Gyarados and capture it" exclaimed Commander Saturn.
    "What's so special about this Gyarados?" asked Callum.

"It is said that three years ago a Magikarp swallowed a leaf stone. A year later the Magikarp evolved into a Gyrados, however because it had swallowed the leaf stone it learned water, dragon and grass type moves. The Gyrados is supposed to live at the bottom of the lake. It is also supposed to be double the size than any other Gyarados in the world" explained Saturn.

Callum looked behind him, Bidoof had only bit through three of the twenty-one ropes. He needed to stall time.
    "Kind nice person, you're so great I bet you have loads of good pokemon, as my last request could I see them all?" asked Callum, "Charlie go along with it" whispered Callum.

"What, you'd like to see my pokemon? I wasn't born yesterday. You're just trying to stall time. Oh and that Bidoof better stop trying to cut through the ropes. Now I'll give him something to think about. Come on out Glameow!" snarled the Woman who had followed Charlie as she threw the pokeball. A cat-like pokemon Came out, "Glameow use scratch on that Bidoof!" Glameow scratched Bidoof. The Bidoof began to cry.
    "Bidoof you can win come on Bidoof!!!" cheered Callum. The Bidoof stopped crying, it looked at Callum. Then Callum understood, "Bidoof use Rollout" Callum commanded.

The Bidoof curled up in a ball and began to spin around the Glameow.
    "Glameow use Faint attack" ordered the women that followed Callum
    "Nice idea, Marian" cheered a guard from the sidelines. Bidoof began to get closer to Glameow.

"Glameow finish Bidoof off with Scratch" commanded Marian. Glameow jumped up into the air
    "Bidoof try to roll quicker" advised Callum. Bidoof picked up more speed Glameow came down claws poised to beat Bidoof.

Her claw came down on Bidoof. Immediately Glameow joined the Rollout. Bidoof's speed had managed to make Glameow join the Rollout, "Now Bidoof stoop the Rollout" commanded Callum. Bidoof stopped. Glameow was dizzy and confused, "Now finish it off with… Water gun?" The Bidoof shot a fine stream of water out of it's mouth and hit Glameow. Glameow hit the wall and fainted.

"I knew that the Bidoof were strong in this lake, but I didn't know that they knew Water gun" said Commander Saturn, "Come on lets leave this place, it's going to be filled with water in ten minutes!" shouted Saturn as all of the Galactic members ran out the warehouse, "Bye" teased Saturn as he slammed the door shut.

The Bidoof in the cage all began to struggle.
    "All of you that's not how were going to get free" said Charlie.
    "Everyone use dig on the floor" commanded Callum. The Bidoof all dug a hole in the soily floor. They came up on the other side of the cage. The Bidoof that had befriended Callum stood in the way of the other Bidoof and pointed at Callum and Charlie. Instantly the Bidoof ran to gnaw Callum's and Charlie's ropes.

Two minutes later they were done.
    "Right all of you Bidoof, dig loads of little holes in the floor" commanded Charlie. The Bidoof began to dig loads of little holes.
    "Now make your hole's deeper" ordered Callum. The Bidoof deepened their hole's, "Now all use Headbutt on the metal door!" The Bidoof began to hit the door with their heads. They were leaving loads of little dents, not on the wall but on themselves. It was useless. A siren went off and a speaker went off saying
    "Lake is draining". Callum looked up to see a computer on the ceiling when the water reached that he would be electrocuted. A pipe began to leak out water. It had begun.

Please rate and comment

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Wow loving the story so far why have the Bidoof dug the holes?
    Story 10/10 grammar and spelling 8/10.
    Please could you post the next chapter soon"
    Really good fanfic

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • Chapter 5 Gyarados Vs Charizard

The water began to come out more rapidly now. The little holes that the Bidoof had dug began to fill up water. This would give them a few more minutes.
    "Starly come on out" shouted Callum. Starly appeared from the pokeball, "Starly use tackle repeatedly on the roof" ordered Callum. Starly flew up to the ceiling and began to smash into it, "Now Bidoof grab hold on to Charlie and I" commanded Callum, "Starly, when the roof caves in try to hold onto me". Starly nodded.

More cracks were appearing on the roof. Starly flew down to the floor and charged back to the roof. Starly rammed the roof with all of it's might. The roof caved in and galleons of water came with it. The water swept Callum, Charlie and the Bidoof away. Callum, still holding on to Charlie gasped for breath, but only water went in. Callum let go of Charlie. He had just made a very bad mistake. He was underwater, choking, lost and he had lost Charlie, Starly and all the Bidoof. Callum looked up he saw a hole were the ceiling was. He swam up to the hole. would he make it? Callum gasped for even more air but only water came in, intoxicating his body and lungs. Callum was only metres away from the ceiling. Was his pokemon journey going to end so soon? Had he come all this way for nothing? He was only a centimetre away. He broke surface, choking. He looked around. He was in the lake except all the water had almost drained away. Loads of water pokemon were choking on the air. They needed water. The fish flapped around helplessly. There was a loud splash. Callum looked behind him. The Bidoof he had befriended and nine others had just broke the surface. That was it everything had a destiny, the reason the Bidoof knew water gun was to help the creatures that lived in the lake.

"Bidoof use Dig on the normal land and make it as large and deep as you can" ordered Callum. The Bidoof began to dig a massive hole. Twenty minutes later they were done. The hole was 30m wide and 20m deep. "Now use water gun on the hole". The hole began to get filled up with water. Callum ran over to a Magikarp, picked it up and put it down in the small lake that the Bidoof were creating. He did it again and again until most the pokemon were in the new lake.

Callum looked around. It was odd he thought he'd seen more Magikarp and Finneons than he'd put in the lake. Then he remembered Team Galactic's evil plan, he looked around him. There was still no sign of the other Bidoof, Charlie or Starly.

A tear trickled down Callum's eye. Charlie and Starly couldn't be dead. They couldn't.
    The Bidoof began to cry as well they were also upset about there fellow friends and family. Callum's fist slammed onto the floor. He would get his revenge. He would start by doing the only thing on his mind. Destroy Team Galactic.

A bird flew onto Callum's shoulder. Callum ignored it.
    "Starly, Starly, star, star" chattered the bird. Callum looked at it. It was a brown Starly, Callum's Starly. Callum stopped crying.
    "Starly!" said Callum happily. He hugged the bird and kissed it, "Where's Charlie and the other Bidoof?" asked Callum. Starly pointed to a body lying on the floor. It was Charlie.

Callum ran over to Charlie. He turned him over. Charlie had been knocked out. The missing Bidoof were also lying next to Charlie. Callum picked all the Bidoof up, whether they were conscious or not, and put them in a great big sack. He put the sack over his back, got hold of Charlie and dragged them all down the long, asphalt road.

Callum ran into the Pokemon Center. A nurse looked up at Callum. She had red hair tied up in a bun and a white apron with a + in the middle of it.
    "Nurse, Starly, my best friend and a lot of Bidoof have all almost drowned, please you must do something" begged Callum.
    "I'll see what I can do" replied the nurse, "Is this the first time you've ever been to a Pokemon Center? Are you doing the Gym challenges?" replied the nurse as she took the sack with Starly and the Bidoof in it. Callum nodded, "I'm Nurse Joy and here's you're badge case" she said while handing him the case, "Please, would you like to got to the waiting room?"

Callum walked off to the waiting room. He wondered what would happen, would Bidoof and Starly be ok?
    "Hi, you look miserable" said a familiar voice, it was Dawn. Callum smiled at least he had Dawn to cheer him up.
    "Charlie, Starly and loads of Bidoof almost drowned, it was all Team Galactic's fault!" shouted Callum, everyone in the waiting room looked at him. Callum stormed out. Team Galactic were going to pay for what they did to his friends. Fist clenched, Callum walked off to the Lake.

"Die" whispered a voice in Charlie's ear "You're going to die." Charlie turned in his sleep. A black figure appeared behind Charlie. Charlie woke up. He was sweating. Everyone in the ward was watching him. Had he just shouted out what had happened in his nightmare? No it couldn't be. Then all of the people got out of bed and crowded round Charlie. They all ripped of their flesh masks. Charlie screamed and then he knew no more…

Callum was now already at the lake. Team Galactic would pay. Then he remembered, where was the legendary Gyarados? If Team Galactic had it they could rule half of Sinnoh. He turned around. He had been a fool. The pokemon center wasn't on the map therefore it wasn't a Pokemon Center. He sprinted back as fast as he could. Then he stopped. The Bidoof he had befriended was standing in front of him.

"You should be at the pokemon Center" Callum said in a worried voice, "Are you ok?" The Bidoof nodded and took one of Callum's pokeballs away. Bidoof hit itself with it. He went inside the pokeball. It wobbled once and then it stopped. Callum wasn't really expecting it to happen but he was still happy. He let Bidoof out of its pokeball and they ran to the fake Pokemon Center.

Five minutes later he was at the Pokemon Center or what was left of it. It looked like there had been a struggle. He walked into the Pokemon Center. A body was lying on the floor, it was Nurse Joy. Callum turned her over
    "Charlie … Starly … Bidoof … Team Galactic" she croaked as she fainted.

He walked on into the waiting room, a boy with long, ginger hair, brown eyes and white skin.
    "They took my Grovyle and my Skorupi" he said, "I'm Liam and I need my pokemon because I'm entering them in a show on T.V. in three days."
    Callum was fed up. He wasn't going to find Team Galactic, Team Galactic was going to find him…

Meanwhile two miles away Team Galactic were attacking Treter town. Now they had the special Gyarados at their side nothing could stop them. They had beat almost everybody in Treter, except for one, his name was Kyle and he was Treter's last hope. Kyle sent out his Black Charizard. Commander Saturn chose his special Gyarados.

The battle had begun.

"Charizard use Fire Blast!" shouted Kyle. Charizard blew out a gigantic Flamethrower effortlessly.
    "Gyarados dodge it and use Hydro Pump" ordered Saturn. Gyarados dodged it and breathed out a large quantity of water.
    "Charizard use Flamethrower" ordered Kyle. Charizard set out a small piece of fire. The Hydro Pump and the Flamethrower collided. The fire was winning but how? The fire was smaller and it was fire. The Charizard obviously was very strong. The fire destroyed Gyarados Hydro Pump. The flamethrower hit Gyarados. It set on fire. Gyarados ran around the town shrieking in pain. It began to rain. Saturn smiled. The rain had put out the fire on Gyarados and weakened Charizard. Charizard began to pant. The water was powering Gyarados but weakening Charizard. Treter's last hope was beginning to wash away in the rain.

Thats the end of the chapter. Please tell me what I can do to improve it.

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • Chapter 6 Bidoof's battle

"Charizard, use Dig" shouted Kyle over the deafening thunder. Charizard smashed into the ground, leaving a big hole in the ground.
    "Use Hydro Pump in the hole" shouted Saturn but it was too late. Charizard came up underneath Gyrados. Gyrados whimpered in pain as Charizard smashed into it, "Use Frenzy plant" growled Saturn.

Large plants began to come out the ground.
    "Charizard dodge them!" replied Kyle. Charizard tried to dodge them but there were too many. One grabbed hold of Charizard and threw it to the ground.

Dust rised from where Charizard had landed. Charizard got up he wasn't going to give up yet.

"Use Fly" shouted Kyle. Charizard flew up into the air, "Now use Fire Spin!" a large beam of spinning fire came out of Charizard's mouth.
    "Dodge it" roared Saturn. Gyarados dived out of the way. The fire spin hit a row of houses and set them on fire, Gyarados eat this" shouted Saturn, throwing a strange looking object into Gyarados's mouth. Gyarados began to glow. The light was blinding. The light faded away.

There was a 60m tall Gyrados standing where a 30m one used to be.
    "Gyrados, use Solar Beam" laughed Saturn, "Admit it Kyle, you're going to lose." The Solar Beam was beginning to charge up.
    "Hah, you think the winner of the Kanto Pokemon League is going to give up so easily. I think not!" laughed Kyle, "Charizard use Double Team."

Charizard began to multiply. Saturn growled, he only had one shot with Solar Beam. Then he realised.
    "Gyarados use Solar Beam on the far left one" ordered Saturn. The Solar Beam hit the real Charizard. Charizard began to fall to the ground, "You fool the rain went through the fakes, it was easy to guess!" laughed Saturn

"Now surprise them with Sky Uppercut" commanded Kyle. Saturn thinking that he had won jumped up into the air. Charizard came up Gyarados's body and punched Gyarados in the face.
    Gyarados went spinning backwards and smashed into the Town Hall. Gyarados had fainted. Kyle jumped onto his Charizard and flew of into the distance.

It was 12 'O' Clock and Callum still couldn't get to sleep in his cramped tent. It was useless. He might as well leave this place in the night. He got on his clothes, got out of the tent, dismantled it and put it in his bag. He walked down the short road to Treter.

Callum had now been walking for fifty minutes and was only five away from Treter Town. He squinted in the darkness. There was a black, small pokemon lying in the road. He got out his pokedex and pointed it at it.

"Umbreon, the moonlight pokemon. When darkness falls, the rings on its body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby. When agitated, it protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its paws" said the pokedex.

"Bidoof come on out" shouted Callum while throwing Bidoof's pokeball. Bidoof jumped out. The Umbreon woke up and glared at Bidoof, "Bidoof, use Water Gun" shouted Callum. Bidoof shot out a long line of water. It hit Umbreon sending it back against a tree. Umbreon and Bidoof began to glow. Bidoof was lifted up into the air and thrown against a tree.

"Bidoof, use Headbutt." Bidoof ran to its opponents head ready to smash into it. Umbreon jumped up. Bidoof carried on and smashed head first into a tree, "Use dig" shouted Callum. Bidoof dug a hole. "Now come up underneath Umbreon." Bidoof came up underneath Umbreon, Umbreon's rings began to glow. The Umbreon was now fully healed. She landed on the floor and used Swift. Loads of little stars came out of Umbreon's mouth hitting Bidoof.

"Use Water Gun" shouted Callum. Water came out of Bidoof's mouth and hit the stars sending them back at the Umbreon. The stars and water hit the Umbreon. It fainted. Callum sprayed a potion on the Umbreon and walked off into the distance.

Callum looked up at the sky. There was smoke coming from where Treter Town should be. It began to rain. Callum began to run. He wondered what had happened. He just had to run over this hill now and he would be able to see what had happened. Finally Callum got over the top of the hill and looked at Treter. He gasped.

All of Treter Town was on fire. The Town Hall was destroyed, the church was destroyed, everything was destroyed or on fire. A Charizard flew past him and landed. A man got off. He had black scruffy hair and tattered jeans.

"Err, excuse me, sir, please could you tell me what happened?" asked Callum.
    "I had a battle with an evil bunch of people called Team Galactic and they completely destroyed the town" replied Kyle. "I found a cage with a boy, a starly and loads of Bidoof in it, there stuck in the cage in the middle of the town but I can't get them out!"

Callum ran off towards the blazing fire. He found a gap where the fire was weaker and entered the burning town.

It was a wreck. Callum ran on everything had been obliterated by the fire. He carried on running. He heard someone scream. It was coming from a building. Callum ran in. A little baby girl was hiding in the corner. Callum ran over to her and picked her up.

The doorway collapsed. Great there was no way to get out of the building now.
    "Bidoof use Water gun on the doorway" shouted Callum over the crackling flames. Bidoof shot the remains of the doorway away with the water. Callum got out Bidoof's pokeball and returned it. Callum ran through the door, carrying the baby. He carried on looking for Charlie.

There was a large bang. Callum turned around his entrance into the burning town had collapsed. Now he couldn't get out. He was going to die.

"Charlie!" shouted Callum. There was a muffled shout in the background. It was Charlie. Callum ran towards Charlie's voice.

There was an iron cage in the middle of the remains of the town square. Callum ran to it. Charlie, the Bidoof and Starly were in the cage. The Bidoof were jumping from foot to foot, trying to cool down there feet. The iron was burning them. Callum laughed.
    "You did know the Bidoof knew that the Bidoof knew Water Gun? Didn't you Charlie?" asked Callum. Charlie sighed. "Bidoof use Water Gun on the iron bars" ordered Callum. The Bidoof began to spray cool water that cooled down the red hot iron bars.

The Bidoof began to ram the iron bars. Callum coffed. They had little time.
    "Bidoof help them out" shouted Callum. Bidoof jumped out of his pokeball, looked around and jumped back in again. Callum sighed.

The fire was getting closer. The iron bars gave in. Charlie, the Bidoof and Starly jumped out. The cage collapsed. Callum frowned. He had come this far into the fire to fail? There was no escape.

Everything went quiet. Callum could hear wings. He looked up there was a black Charizard. It landed on the floor.
    "Need a ride" asked Kyle. Charlie laughed as he got on Charizard's back. The Bidoof, Starly, the baby and Callum got on Charizard's back.

Charizard took off into the moonlighted sky. Callum looked at the moon. There was an outline of a shape in the way of the moon. There was the black creature. It stared at Callum. Callum began to fell sleepy. Callum looked at the baby. It's eyes were glowing red and it had an evil grin. Callum fell asleep and slipped of the Charizard. Callum screamed in his nightmare. Callum woke up. He was plummeting down to Treter Forest. Charizard turned around. He speeded up but it was too late. Callum was in the dense forest and he already had hit the ground…

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • Chapter 7 Letters all around

"Oh my, this isn't good, he's badly damaged his chest" shrieked a high pitched voice. Callum opened his eyes. He looked around. He was in a hospital of some sort. A women with short blonde hair, freckles and glasses was standing next to him.

"Callum's waking up" shouted a familiar voice. Callum rolled over to see Charlie, Starly and Callum's Bidoof.
    "Sammie, Adam, I need you" shouted the women. Two people stepped in. They looked the same age as Callum and they also looked a bit like each other. One was a girl and the other one was a boy.
    Sammie had long blonde hair with brown sparkling eyes and Adam had short blonde hair and Green emerald eyes. They were probably twins.

"What is it Mum?" asked Adam. The women pointed to Callum.
    "Oh the boy that fell of the Charizard, is that him?" asked Sammie. The women nodded.
    "Get me some black hawberries. Quickly!" she shouted as the Children ran out the hospital.

"Where's the baby and how on earth did I get here?" asked Callum.
    "The baby is at a local orphanage and Kyle took you here on his Charizard. Oh and Kyle has flown back to try and put out Treter's fire" replied Charlie.

Callum jumped out of the hospital bed and Charlie and the women left. Callum got his hospital clothes and put on his usual clothes except this time he put on a Lonsdale jacket. He returned Starly and Bidoof into their Pokeball and put them on his brown belt.

There was something lying on the desk. Callum picked it up. It had 'Callum' written on the front of it, he opened up the brown envelope. There was a picture of a pokeball on it. It had small writing on it. A badge and another piece of paper fell out. Callum read the first letter.

Dear Callum
    We would like to thank you for saving the Bidoof (They belong to the lake which belongs to me). Therefore I have enclosed a badge in the envelope to thank you for helping me out. It should give you access to places normal people can't get to. E.G. If a robbery was taken place you could enter the restricted facilities. It can also be used as a torch, just press the 'p' of 'I helped out Treter town.'
    Yours sincerely Treter's town mayor (Jack Taggart)

Callum pinned the badge onto his jacket and picked up the second piece of paper. It was from his uncle, Elite Four Lucian.

Callum smiled. He remembered his younger days, Uncle Lucian had been his hero. He could remember playing with Lucian's Bronzong and running in his gigantic garden paradise. He read the letter…

Dear Callum
    I have heard that you have started your pokemon journey and would like to wish you good look. I am near the area and would like to see you. Meet me outside of the remains of Treter Town in exactly one day.
    From your favourite Uncle, Lucian
    P.S. I wrote this letter on the 12th of May, 2007, at 4.00Pm.

Callum looked at his watch. It was 1 'O' clock and it was the 13th of May. Callum's chest began to hurt. He lay top of his bed covers.

The twins came bursting in.
    "Take of your top" said Sammie as Callum took of his red top. Sammie put some berries on Callum's chest and started rubbing them on it. The pain slowly began to go away.

"Sammie, Adam where are you I need the leaves" shouted the nurse while walking through Callum's door, "Oh I thought you were still looking for the berries"
    "Don't worry Mum, Sammie has already done it" said Adam. The nurse smiled at her children, they were already learning how to be young doctors. She smiled and walked out the room.

"So tell me what happened from the start to now" said Adam. Callum began to talk. He talked about everything from Team Galactic to his Uncle's letter.
    "Wow, I never knew so many things could happen in just three days" gasped Sammie. Sammie began to talk about herself. Forty minutes later she was done.

Adam and Sammy walked out of Callum's room and into the corridor.
    "Ooh look likes someone likes a certain person!" teased Adam. Sammie blushed and nudged Adam playfully. The twins both walked into their room's and turned on the T.V. Sammie thought about Callum for one final minute and watched 'Pokemon Street.'

The door swung open and Charlie came in. Callum handed Charlie the letters and Charlie read them. He smiled. Charlie had seen Lucian once. He remembered Charlie gazing at Lucian, speechless.

"So I guess we better get heading off to Treter Town" said Charlie.
    "Ok I just need to say goodbye to Adam and Sammy" explained Callum
    "Ok meet me outside in ten minutes" said Charlie walking out the room.

Callum stuffed the letters into his crammed rucksack and walk down he corridor to Adam and Sammie's room. He knocked on the door and it opened. Callum stepped in.

"I just want to say goodbye" said Callum casually.
    "Bye Cal" murmured Adam while reading 'Pokenow' magazine. Sammie stared at the floor.
    "Bye Sammie." Still no reply. "Bye Sammie" she looked up, she was upset. "Here have this" said Callum while handing Sammie a picture of himself. Sammie took it.

Callum walked out the room and shut the door behind him. If Callum was good at knowing other people's emotions he would have realised that Sammie liked him. He walked into reception, said goodbye to the nurse and walked out to meet Charlie.
    "Wow I can't believe that were going to see Lucian, one of the best trainers in the world" exclaimed Charlie excitedly. Callum and Charlie walked down Route 202. Callum looked at his watch it was 4.00pm he was late.

Last edited:

stacal

Story Writer
    Years
  • Chapter 8 Hospital, again!

Charlie and Callum were picking up speed sprinting down the last steep hill that lead towards Treter. It began to rain. The mud that they were running on began to loosen.

Callum stepped on some soft, sludgy mud. The mud slipped underneath Callum's foot. He had started of a landslide. They fell over and skidded in the mud which was close behind them. The mud was getting closer now. They didn't have a choice.

"Ok Starly come on out" shouted Callum as he threw Starly's Pokeball, Starly came out. "Starly carry Bidoof's, Luxio's and Turtwig's Pokeball and fly in the air" shouted Callum as Charlie threw all the Pokeballs onto Starly's back. Starly flew into the air.
    Callum and Charlie jumped of the steep hill as the mud went under them. They began to fall a fifty metre drop.

"Girafarig, use Psychic on Callum and his friend" ordered a familiar voice. It was Lucian. Callum and Charlie stopped in mid-air. "Now bring them down slowly." Callum and Charlie slowly descended to the ground.

"Thanks Uncle Lucian" said Callum as he ran to his favourite uncle. Charlie stood watching looking a bit awkward and nervous.
    "Hi nice to meet you" smiled Lucian as he shook Charlie's hand. Charlie looked at his hand to Lucian in disbelief. "So then let me see what Starter Pokemon you chose, When I was young mine was Abra. I hope you have chosen a Psychic Pokemon too" said Lucian excitedly.

Starly landed behind Lucian.
    "That's my Starter" laughed Callum, pointing behind Lucian. Lucian spun around and saw Starly.
    "I thought Starly were supposed to be black not brown, anyway I'm sure you'll do good anyway" said Lucian kindly. "Follow me."

Callum returned Starly back inside its Pokeball and followed Lucian. After four minutes of walking they arrived. They where back at the hospital. A fat man was standing in front of the doors with about ten men around him.
    "How?" asked a man from the crowd.
    "With your help" answered the fat man.

"That man there is the mayor. He's trying to get people to rebuild Treter, I have volunteered" explained Lucian pointing a finger at the fat man. "Would you two like to join me? But remember we could be rebuilding it for at least four months"

Callum and Charlie exchanged looks and smiled.
    "We'll do it" they both said excitedly.
    "Excellent, go over to the mayor and tell him your names and tomorrow we will start the work" said Lucian. Callum and Charlie ran over to the mayor and told them their names. The mayor looked and Callum's badge and patted him on the back.

"Welcome, the nurse of this hospital has agreed to let us stay here, you will be staying in room fifty-four, so I suggest that you go to the room and unpack your bags" instructed the mayor. Callum smiled to himself. His room was next to Adam and Sammie's.
    Charlie opened the door into their new room. It was bigger than Callum's other room. It was bright orange and was six metres wide. There were two bunkbeds in each corner. Callum threw his bags onto the top bunk, Charlie did the same but on the bottom bunk. The door opened.

A tall boy stepped in, he had blonde, jelled hair and loads of girls behind him. He slammed the door and looked at Callum and Charlie.
    "Hi my name's Jack what's yours?" he asked.
    "This is Callum and I'm Charlie, why were those girls following you?" asked Charlie.
    "I'm pretty popular with the ladies so they always follow me" replied Jack as he shook Callum's hand. "I'm going to be your roommate while we rebuild Treter" explained Jack as he threw his large bag onto the other top bunk . "Oh and the mayor told me to tell you we need to meet the mayor outside of the hospital in ten minutes" said Jack.

"Ok I'll be back in a minute" shouted Callum who was already out of the room. He knocked on Sammie and Adam's door. Adam opened it and a grin spread across his face.

"What are you doing here?" asked Adam.
    "I'm helping rebuild Treter Town" replied Callum as he walked back down the corridor, "Bye gotta go just tell Sammie I'm back."

Callum walked back into his new room. Charlie and Jack were sitting on the empty bed, chatting. Callum cleared his throat. They both looked up at Callum.

"Callum, did you no that Jack was a Pokemon Ranger?" asked Charlie. Callum shook his head. "But now he's a trainer and he's going to start after rebuilding Treter, just like you except probably better" said Charlie.

Callum shook his head.
    "We'll see about that" shouted Callum. "I challenge you to a battle to see which one of us really is the strongest!"

Jack paused and shook Callum's hand.
    "Just because you're my roommate doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you" said Callum with excitement in his eyes.
    Callum looked at his watch. He had two minutes to get to the front of the hospital. Callum, Jack and Charlie walked down the corridor.

They stepped out of the rotating doors and into the dazzling bright sunlight. The mayor was standing in front of a tall tree. He walked up to a microphone and began to talk.

"You all have volunteered to help rebuild Treter Town and would like to thank you all. The work will begin tomorrow. Meet outside the remains of Treter at 8.00 am tomorrow. Okay that is all you can do whatever you want for the rest of the day" declared the Mayor as he walked off the mini-stage he had created.

Charlie walked on.
    "Please could I have your attention for a minute?" asked Charlie, "A battle is about to begin" everyone looked up at Charlie with excitement in their eyes. "The battle will be between Callum and Jack. If you would want to stay and watch stay here" said Charlie as he walked of the stage. The crowd stepped back and created a large circle. Callum and Jack stepped into it.

"Prepare to lose Jack" laughed Callum
    "Let's make this a battle that we will be able to remember" said Jack. The two trainers threw their Pokeballs into the air. Starly and a muscular Pokemon came out. Callum took out his Pokedex and pointed it at the Pokemon.

"Machamp, the superpower pokemon. It uses its four arms to help it fight in battle. It is a fighting Pokemon and is the evolve-form of Machoke" chanted the Pokedex.

"Starly, use Wing Attack" ordered Callum. Starly flew up into the air and flew towards Machamp.
    "Focus Punch" shouted Jack. Machoke's fist began to glow. Starly was only a centimetre away now. Machoke's fist smashed into Starly sending it down to the floor. Starly smashed against the floor and fainted.

"Wow, Starly is a Flying type, it should have been able to beat Machamp" said Charlie. Callum threw his other Pokeball into the arena. Bidoof came out.

"Bidoof, use Tackle" commanded Callum. Bidoof ran towards it and tried to ram into Machamp, but Machamp grabbed it and threw it into the ground. Bidoof jumped up off the ground.

"Use Water Gun" shouted Callum. Water shot out of Bidoof's mouth and hit Machamp. Machamp roared with laughter as the water bounced of him and formed a small puddle on the floor.

"Finish this off with Seismic Toss" ordered Jack.
    "Headbutt" shouted Callum. Bidoof sprinted towards Machamp. Bidoof jumped into the air. Machamp caught Bidoof by the foot and swung it around and around and let go. Bidoof went flying up in the air and fell to the ground leaving a hole where it had been. Bidoof fainted. Jack walked into the center of the circle and shook Callum's hand.

"Thanks for the battle" laughed Jack, "Hopefully next time it will last a bit longer."
    Callum smiled, trying to hide the tears inside of him. He ran off to his room and slammed the door behind him. He looked on his bed. There was a red and orange egg on his pillow.

"I see you've found your present"
    Callum turned around to see Lucian.
    "Callum, look at the egg again" said Lucian. Callum looked back at the egg. It was wobbling.

"It's a good job you didn't beat Jack otherwise you could have battled a bit longer and missed your new Pokemon hatch. I have chosen this Pokemon because I had one when I was little. I hope you'll like it" said Lucian nervously.

The egg wobbled more violently now. A crack appeared on the side of it. The egg began to have more cracks on it, then eventually it split into two revealing the Pokemon…

Hope you all like the story so far

Back