• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon aren't cute! They're cold blooded killers.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Rika said:
    Well if I was an innocent little Magikarp and people were constantly beating me senseless and disregarding my potential, I think I'd be just a little upset too and be more aggressive once I evolved into something more intimidating. XD
    Lol Yeah, I agree with that.
    --

Pokemon only turn 'evil' if they're treated bad... kinda like Dogs and other animals do in real life...
    Kinda like what Ekans said...Pokemon aren't evil, they only do bad things if their trainers tell them too.

It almost reminds me of that topic I read on Serebii where this Christian was going off about Pokemon teaching kids the way of Evil, Paganism, and Satanism. He said Pokemon was a Cult. ...O o ....

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    I thought you guys would figured it out earlier. Someone on my friends forum was protesting the evils of pokemon. So, I copied his post.. I thought I'd give a laugh or two.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • The Great Saiyaman said:
    I thought you guys would figured it out earlier. Someone on my friends forum was protesting the evils of pokemon. So, I copied his post.. I thought I'd give a laugh or two.

Dear, understand a few things about the Internet:

1. It's writing. You can't exactly convey sarcasm.

2. I don't mean to flame you here. I'm just being honest. Thanks to constant exposure to other... unmentionable people and because of the fact that this isn't April Fool's Day, it would be safe to assume that the person would be foolish enough to believe it and that you'd be guillible enough to believe it yourself. I personally didn't catch on because of the degree of enthusiasm you had in your posts, and I compared it to the likes of this, in which the member shown in the first post completely, honestly, and sadly believed every word he copied and pasted.
    2a. And even then, sometimes the "it's just a joke lol" argument is just a cover up.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The Great Saiyaman said:

Perfectly aware that it was joke, I just felt like posting an opinion anyway. XD
    This could be a perfectly interesting topic if it wasn't a joke. ^^;

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • It may be a joke topic, but has a semi-serious point to it.

It's quite interesting how creepy and sinister some of the Pokemon can be. Look at Hypno for example, sucking the dreams right out through your nose. Or Umbreon who actually sheds poison from it's skin.

People should read the Pokedex entries more carefully.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    Dear, understand a few things about the Internet:

1. It's writing. You can't exactly convey sarcasm.
    2. I personally didn't catch on because of the degree of enthusiasm you had in your posts.
    2a. And even then, sometimes the "it's just a joke lol" argument is just a cover up.

Oh, I don't mean to flame you but,uh, I don't care about your opinion at all. :)
    Its people like you who make the world crappy. Little by little you were getting under my skin but, now you've done it.

Oh, yeah. . . I'll be less enthusiastic next time I post a joke. Just for you, and I'm not being saracastic in anyway. Kazeto Tamashii, you're a great person and I don't want to start a fight.

What is up with you? ITS A FREAKING POST,MAN! Deal with it. I don't know what I even did to make you up-tight and proper. Watch this topic get closed by a mod.... Thanks alot for you thoughts, Kazeto.

PS: You're the first member to ever give me a problem, and the first one to be added to my hate list, CHEERS!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hahahaha, the first post sounds like my aunt! I think every time my cousins get something new, she Googles up searches to see if it's evil. If she finds something, the new toy mysteriously disappears. She hates everything. From Pokemon to magic to Disney for involving magic to France. It's really annoying. My step cousin had Pokemon Sapphire, he gave it to my cousin, my cousin was caught with it, no more Pokemon Sapphire.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • The Great Saiyaman said:
    Oh, I don't mean to flame you but,uh, I don't care about your opinion at all. :)

I love it how you certainly show it by firing back with a brash post full of attitude. I said that I thought you might've been the sort of person who would fall for it, past tense emphasized for a reason. I didn't try to insult you when I did, and I didn't try to insult you when I said what I thought you were like before you came out and said that it was a joke.

But either way, yes. I can certainly see that my comments have had absolutely no emotional effect on you whatsoever. None. Zip. Zilch.

Good on you.

What is up with you? ITS A FREAKING POST,MAN! Deal with it. I don't know what I even did to make you up-tight and proper.

You opened your mouth, and I feel that it's only right to step in and say what I think in response. I certainly have a right to, after all. If I missed the so-called joke, then fine. I really didn't find it funny, but I certainly didn't have to be told with a snide tone that it's a joke in posts such as this, especially when I wasn't the only one who apparently took it seriously. Yes, I'm the first one who decided to have a decent argument, just because I like to debate. (If you've read my other posts, you would've seen that.)

PS: You're the first member to ever give me a problem, and the first one to be added to my hate list, CHEERS!

Because certainly, rather than telling me that I'm offensive or at least take it to PMs to tell me that you have a problem with me and would like me to stop posting, you'd find that it's a bit more mature to add me to a theoretical hate list. Okay then.

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • hmmm.. think of Lance's red gyarados.. it's good, strong and cool... definitely not similar to the picture you posted... lol XD

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • My opinion really has no standing, but someone needs to say this:

Kazeto Tamashii, you need to calm down. You're taking everything personally. Yes, it's writing, but geeze, even when I read the first post I knew he was making a joke of how they thought pokemon were these "evil beings". Get off your high horse.

The Great Saiyaman, you need to take things to PMs. This did not need to be solved here. We all know that they were being a little overboard, so we don't need you to go off and rant about it.

As for what I think about the evil pokemon, you can also make Teletubbies and Barney evil. Are they though? No.

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
  • As everyone knows, no being is "bad" but grows with what they learn. Pokemon are the same, if you treat them badly, they will be bad, but if they are treated nicely, they won´t be bad. Is simple as 2+2

-Blaze Dragon

Back