• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Art & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
Years
I made a website to show my artwork for people to use (click the Tepig Doll in my sig to visit). I have decided to take requests because I want to draw a lot more Pokémon. I'll post up everything I have done. ^^

My images are a little different. Most people simply draw the Pokémon as like a standard thing. What I do is make up a "costume" for the Pokémon and use the Pokémon like a model. I want to draw more so that I can get creative with my poses and stuff. Other times I transform the Pokémon to better fit the costume. That's what my site is about. :3

Samples of standard Pokémon:
Moltres
Liepard
Oshawott

Samples of Pokémon in my costumes:
Winter Moltres
Winter Seismitoad
Spring Gothorita
Cince de Mayo Maractus
Alien Victini
Father's Day Swoobat
Memorial Day Purugly
Alien Petilil
Alien Audino
4th of July Eevee
Patches Galvantula
Patches Joltik

I'm taking requests by PM. Please read my rules before requesting. I'll try to get them up as soon as possible. I like to do more than one Pokémon when I bump. A lot of my early ones are big because I had recently got a monitor with a higher resolution. I'm trying not to make them any higher than 500x500. xD

Other comments and things are welcome. :3 I take crits too as long as it's constructive.

Last edited:

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
well definitely not bad but style is little weird

can you draw them as this style ?

652Meteoid.png

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
Years
Yeah it's my own cartoon style that I have spent years working on. It is meant to be weird. xD

I don't think I can draw the way you want without adding my personal twist to it. I'm willing to try though.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Yeah it's my own cartoon style that I have spent years working on. It is meant to be weird. xD

I don't think I can draw the way you want without adding my personal twist to it. I'm willing to try though.

awesome. i am waiting to see the result :D

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
Years
You want me to draw the red thing you posted in your other post right? O,O I don't want to get confused. You also want me to use that style? I'll get started right away.

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
Years
I finished the requests.

For MonsterMMORPG:
meteoid.png

For roen52:
rioluchristmas.png

to give credit please say: Image done by Victoria of Imaginario Disfraz.

thanks. :3

Aorio

this love will see me through.
Years
I really like your style!! It's very unique. I love the way you shade as well, it gives your characters a lot of depth (:

Keep it up!! I really like your stuff :D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I was looking at your Moltres picture... and I would like to note that bird's legs do not bend that way. They bend backwards in comparison to humans:

american_robin_glamor.jpg

I would normally overlook a minor anatomical issue but I'm nuts about birds and thus it glares right in my face. You should only draw them like human legs if you're trying to make an anthropomorphic bird.

Your style in general is perky and amusing but feels underdeveloped and can be confusing sometimes (like with Patches Joltik). I would recommend drawing your sketches and keeping a close eye on your proportions. I like where your style is going though, it's very original!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Please don't revive threads that are over two months old!

.closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back