• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Art that has been hidden until now.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
  • I like all of them! I have always liked Sugimori's art, at first I saw Sugimori name in my pokémon cards (I wanted to see who has drawn so good pokémon, I liked Sugimori's and Mitsuhiro Arita's art when I was about 8). Then I noticed that Sugimori is same guy who makes art to games, he's awesome! But I noticed that Corsola looks same as in Melee! Pokémon scramble! New Typhlosion is better than ever!!!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I love Aipom's "Wow look at that hand on my tail" look :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • im really likeing corbats pose, and am i the only one that realizes that crobats only have feet sometimes...

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Corsola is adorable. And I like a lot of the other ones too. I liked Sugimori's old style better, but these look really nice for his new style.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I LOVE Typhlosion

And after I read everyone's comments on Noctowl I can't help but lmao everytime I look at it XD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Smeargle has never looked so good >3<
    Smoochum is absolutely adorable lmfao o3o

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    wow, awesome pics! i love noctowl too! why not make it your avatar? Just crop the original image.

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Crobat is soooo cool. As others like Quagsire, Magcargo and Quilava do.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years

• ...:cer_laugh:...
    they all look awesome
    :cer_giggle:
    i like Sugimori's art
    -------
    Aipom looks way cooler
    than the old one
    :cer_wink:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    WTF is with your text???

Looks retarded. Post normally.

How about you give an opinion about the Pokemon's new art instead of bashing someone's writing style?

Its quite cute, and if thats the way he/she likes to write then so be it, doesn't give you the right ti bash it

stay on topic

Anyways,

I can't wait to see their sprite art, My team is gonna look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    to me snubbull is the only one who looks good the others either look average or just plain bad.
    And what is up with the placement of feraligatr's arms they ruined my favorite pokemon.

Back