• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Assassination V.1.0.4[COMPLETE/Open Beta GAME](Mini-Game)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 16, 2019
hey i just recently downloaded this game and i think it looks and plays amazing and i'm only a little into it. i've always been a sucker for new form pokemon and pokemon with altered typing, so the alpha forms are always interesting. and i'd like to point out before someone else does and is jerk about it, that where you show the starters. you put gogoat instead of skiddo, this isn't huge i was just wanting to point it out before someone else gives you crap for it. also, i might not be far enough in the game to really know, but are there more alpha forms than the starters or are they the only few?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
hey i just recently downloaded this game and i think it looks and plays amazing and i'm only a little into it. i've always been a sucker for new form pokemon and pokemon with altered typing, so the alpha forms are always interesting. and i'd like to point out before someone else does and is jerk about it, that where you show the starters. you put gogoat instead of skiddo, this isn't huge i was just wanting to point it out before someone else gives you crap for it. also, i might not be far enough in the game to really know, but are there more alpha forms than the starters or are they the only few?

Thanks for downloading! Hope you enjoy it.

And yes there are more Alphas, they will be shown/captured during the course of the game/post-game. And thanks again for pointing out the Skiddo - Gogoat messup.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey! So I recently started playing this and I must say, I am having a complete blast. I do have a small doubt, I finished the first half of the game in which I saved Professor Oak from team void and then the credits roll. I am not sure as to where to go after this part. am now a professor in Redwood's lab. Can someone please direct me? Thank you!

Back