• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Astero Version- RMXP

What do you think of this game ?

• Total voters

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I've got mixed reactions about this. Some sprites are very good and some could be improved. A lot of maps are very good but some could be improved. Astero Town and Pokemon Park are the ones that could be improved most. In Astero Town the fences seem to have been randomly placed for no reason. The Pokemon Park looks to plain, if it's a park shouldn't there be trees there? I think Flarth and Pompum could be improved to as they look a bit blocky.
    The rest of the screens are cool though, good job overall!

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Surfing System

Mini Update:
    Not much just a screen from my surfing system :D
    Pokemon Astero Version- RMXP

If any one knows how i can code a bike and runningg sys in rmxp don't hesitate to tell me XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Ooh, I like that! Does it only work after you've used a HM or haven't you got that far yet? For a running system you could probably find a running tutorial at one of the big RMXP forums/sites.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You could use the running sys script but modify it to work with a different input key for the bike.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    phoenix316 said:
    Ooh, I like that! Does it only work after you've used a HM or haven't you got that far yet? For a running system you could probably find a running tutorial at one of the big RMXP forums/sites.
    So far i havn't done that part yet currently its just a switch and i'm glad you like it :D
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    You could use the running sys script but modify it to work with a different input key for the bike.
    Ok i will look for that Daegon Thanks :D
    Cya Dudes
    Rm2k3guy

Years
    If you're gonna use a running system tutorial you have to be aware that you'll have to put conditional branches in it to check if you're a boy or a girl, (if you have a gender selection in the game) It's the same deal with the bicycle.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    If you're gonna use a running system tutorial you have to be aware that you'll have to put conditional branches in it to check if you're a boy or a girl, (if you have a gender selection in the game) It's the same deal with the bicycle.
    Yea but i don't think i will have a gender selection
    I have just started coding a real estate system but how would it be better buying the house from a establishment or visiting the houses to buy them i like the idea of visiting a centre and they take you their

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    There's no need to double post within the space of an hour, you could've just editted your first post.

I like the first idea better, just going into a house and buying it there. The other one seems like too much hassle.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Nice monsters!Awesome!I may be able to help on some if you want?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Sprites look pretty cool. I really like the last one. I can see that the first one is a modified Bellossum, but I can't tell where the second and third came from.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice in game screens, and sprites! I especially like the last 2.

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
    The last was made out of regices hand and spikes and yanmas eye oh and regices leg thing

The 2nd is made out of jumpluff and regices spikes i forgot what the eyes are from

And the first was made out of bellossoms flowers and togetics head

When do I get the demo

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It's probably just me, but I think that there are too many flowers.

Back