• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Astra Adventures 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Hey, I'm almost done with the pokedex, all I need to do now is get Galarian Slowking. And I can't find the Slowpoke guy. Can you uh tell me his location? Cause either I can't find him or I did but he just doesn't want to give me another one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Hey, I'm almost done with the pokedex, all I need to do now is get Galarian Slowking. And I can't find the Slowpoke guy. Can you uh tell me his location? Cause either I can't find him or I did but he just doesn't want to give me another one.

He should just be below fuchsia city on the sand island.
    You'll have to battle him again to get another but let me know if it's not working and I'll make sure it's updated for the weekend

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    I just checked and every NPC on the sand islands, and they didn't give me anything. I think you're talking about this sand island on route 19. (check screenshot) I remember there being a guy next to this girl who gave the slowpoke but he's not here.

Attachments

• Pokemon Astra Adventures 2
      Screenshot 2022-04-04 154952.png
      7.4 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I just checked and every NPC on the sand islands, and they didn't give me anything. I think you're talking about this sand island on route 19. (check screenshot) I remember there being a guy next to this girl who gave the slowpoke but he's not here.

I have sorted this now,
    I'll upload an update this weekend.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Version v1.4.4 is now live

V1.4.4 updates
    Galarian Slowpoke should now be obtainable more than once
    Afted defeating Cole Moltres sprite is now shown rather than Zapdos
    Voltorb line and Growlithe Line are now shown as Kantonian forms in the Pokedex
    Pokemon League Mart fixes
    Victory Road entrance now works as expected

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    How complete is the story of this game? I'm presuming that you can battle the Elite 4 in this version?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    How complete is the story of this game? I'm presuming that you can battle the Elite 4 in this version?

Phase 1 of the game is done. This includes Kanto Story line + Elite Four.

The ending stops the player from going to Johto as that region isn't finished yet. But each region will have it's own story so its basically a completed game as it is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Will regions other than Kanto and Johto be added later down the line?

Years
  • I'm probably gonna start playing this again, I took a break since my focus shifted away from Pokémon as a whole but this is still one of the main fan-games I'm excited to follow the progression of.
    If you've already answered this then I apologise, but is Johto going to be the last part of the game, or are you planning even more beyond that?
    And if Johto is the last part, is it going to serve as a post-game like Kanto in HGSS, or is it essentially a new game within the main game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Phase 1 of the game is done. This includes Kanto Story line + Elite Four.

The ending stops the player from going to Johto as that region isn't finished yet. But each region will have it's own story so its basically a completed game as it is.

Ah, okay.

I heard the gen 9 starters are in here, where?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I'm probably gonna start playing this again, I took a break since my focus shifted away from Pokémon as a whole but this is still one of the main fan-games I'm excited to follow the progression of.
    If you've already answered this then I apologise, but is Johto going to be the last part of the game, or are you planning even more beyond that?
    And if Johto is the last part, is it going to serve as a post-game like Kanto in HGSS, or is it essentially a new game within the main game?

I'd love to just keep going and go all the way to Galar and even this new region but I'll have to see how much time I have.
    Johto will act as a part 2 but as it is Kanto is a stand-alone story. There will be elements of Kanto which I plan to re appear in Johto.
    Hoenn and the other regions may have to be a separate Game File but I need to think of a way of keeping the save data when the player progresses. Of course that is keeping in mind if I can get that far :)

Ah, okay.

I heard the gen 9 starters are in here, where?

Right at the start, just travel south of Pallet Town and there will be an NPC in the route connection building who will give them to you.
    They don't evolve or anything but I just thought it would be cool to have them in the game.

Years
  • I'd love to just keep going and go all the way to Galar and even this new region but I'll have to see how much time I have.
    Johto will act as a part 2 but as it is Kanto is a stand-alone story. There will be elements of Kanto which I plan to re appear in Johto.
    Hoenn and the other regions may have to be a separate Game File but I need to think of a way of keeping the save data when the player progresses. Of course that is keeping in mind if I can get that far :)

Wow, that's really ambitious. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
    So if Hoenn onwards becomes a separate game file, would that be like - Astra Adventures 3? Like a whole separate download?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Wow, that's really ambitious. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
    So if Hoenn onwards becomes a separate game file, would that be like - Astra Adventures 3? Like a whole separate download?

Just for file size I might do it as a separate download and call it the Hoenn Edition.
    should be easy enough to transfer data.

Years
  • I've started replaying it and I'm really enjoying it so far! There've only been a small handful of grammatical errors and like one or two collision bugs, besides that the experience has been relatively flawless. I haven't encountered a single wild Meltan though, so what's happened with that side quest?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I've started replaying it and I'm really enjoying it so far! There've only been a small handful of grammatical errors and like one or two collision bugs, besides that the experience has been relatively flawless. I haven't encountered a single wild Meltan though, so what's happened with that side quest?

Just taking a short break from developing fangames to reduce burn out but I'll get back to patching these up soon!

Also the Meltan event is triggered when speaking to a specific npc

Thanks for the support

Years
  • Just taking a short break from developing fangames to reduce burn out but I'll get back to patching these up soon!

Also the Meltan event is triggered when speaking to a specific npc

Thanks for the support

Alright, got it. Thank you so much for clarifying everything. Take all the time you need! I've noticed that you seem to develop things a lot faster than other developers, and I'm sure you have some incredible system in place for that, but you absolutely deserve a break. Thank you for consistently creating such cool fan-games!

Back