• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Atlas: The Big Favor

Years
    Pokemon Atlas:
    The Big Favor

"Don! I have some great news to tell you," shouted a woman, who happened to be Don's mother, the boy that had always wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer.
    Don came down, as fast as he could.
    He asked, "W-What's the big news," while his mother had a ginormous grin on her face.
    "Remember how you always wanted to become a Pokemon trainer, Don," she asked him, with her smile growing to take almost all of her face up.
    "Yes, I do," Don replied.
    "Well, Professor DeChene told me to ask you to run over to her laboratory later on in the day," she said.
    "Oh my god, that is AWESOME!" Don exclaimed.
    "Yes, I know, just keep it together," she replied to Don's flabbergasting mood.
    Later on, Don ran on over to Prof. DeChene's lab to see what she wanted. When he got there, she said, "Hi Don, I called you here to ask you to do me a big favor."
    "Well sure! I can help with anything you need done," Don replied.
    "That's good to know. Anyway, I wanted you to collect Pokemon data for me. And to collect all of the Benly region. Almost every Pokemon from the other regions like Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Johto live here. Imagine that. We don't know everything about Pokemon yet, and that's why me and my assistants need your total cooperation. If you accept the favor, go ask your mother about it," she told Don.
    "I accept. And I'll go tell my mother immediately." Don replied.

Thanks for reading, read my next Chapter of Pokemon Atlas when it is released on the forums.

Years
    Okay.....may I ask what is the Benly Region?

There's a lot of holes....hold on, let me pin-point them...

The Benly Region is just a made up Region thought out by me. The Story will be based on my upcoming RMXP game, Pokemon Atlas.
    Also, sorry if it was a little sloppy to you, or anyone else, I had to do major adjustments from the original version, which was copied and pasted from my Microsoft Office Word program.

Years
    Um okay....

I can't review, sorry. I'm not a reviewer. But I will tell you this though: It was too short, and it's uninteresting. Very bland, and it went to fast. I barely knew what was going on, and the words didn't correspond with the actions. That's all I can say.

Back