• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I need a pokemon (for pokemon x) that is a fire type and can mega evolve. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. if not please tell me a suggestion or find my trainer "Prince Clay" and request a trade, but post that you would trade before you do it or might just decline because you know "Stranger Danger"

Ps My Blaziken ran out of use and my Charizard couldn't keep up the pace
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Wrong section for this thread. I'd say that if you're looking for feedback, contact this thread located in Pokémon X/Y. Actual trading happens in the Trade Corner.

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back