• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon: Aufstieg eines toten Reiches (Rise of a Dead Empire)

Years
    Pokemon: Aufstieg eines toten Reiches (Rise of a Dead Empire)

Hello everyone! This is TheKillerRedSkull here! This is my first ever Fan-Game.

Alpha Version : 1.1.0

If you've been to my profile, Then you know that I am a newbie so please try to help me.

Story:
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Bonus:
    Spoiler:

Thank You!

BTW I assure you Alpha will release soon!!!!!!! Stay tuned for updates.​

Last edited:

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    Is there a chance that a rival or even assistant named Kameron? also could you maybe try to include a gen 6 exp share?

Years
    First of all yes! there will be a rival and his name...I will PM you. And second I will try to add gen 6 exp share. Please read bonus so that you might get Idea who will be the rival. Also to be sure game would be released in Eng. only. Thanks for response.

Years
    UPDATE:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Okay, this might sound incredibly dumb, but the name implies zombies, or undead things? Sorta like.....what was it....that ROMHack with zombies and whatnot? If so, that's pretty cool!

1YllBerisha

Starboizy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    this sounds a bit different from other and that is what i want so good luck on making the game

Years
    UPDATE:
    Spoiler:
    \
    Cackto-tree(Pokedex entry):
    Spoiler:

And that it's pokedex entry. Reply if you like it and also give me suggestions for cakto-let and cakto-lant pokedex entry.

Years
    Due to some issues, The game development speed have been slowed and it will remain till end of the month. Do not knw when will Alpha will realese but it is assured that it would come out in mid of sept. Use this as an opportunity to suggest me ideas for game development.

Update:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Alpha V1.1.0

UPDATE:
    Spoiler:

Any Ideas for Cackto-let and Cackto-lant? Let me know. I am welcoming all sorts of suggestions from everyone and anyone.

Years
    Sorry for late update, Actually got caught in an accident where i burnt my hand, Do not worry it is just a second degree burn and i will recover soon!

Spoiler:

That's It! Stay Tuned...

MrFreezie09

Stand User
    Years
    this sounds pretty interesting. for one of the music discs i would reccomend " between heaven and earth " from fire emblem 3 houses. i really like the song and maybe it fits somewhere in the game. the whole thing with the people from the community as characters could also be pretty fun. will definetly give this game a try when an alpha gets released.

Years
    New opportunity!!!!!!! Suggest me who can become Main Antagonist in my game. Just PM me. Warning!!!! you cannot suggest ur own name!!!
    Spoiler:

Thank You...

Years
    Update and Alert!!!!!!!!!​

I am sorry but my game data has been corrupted😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
    Sorry guys but it will take some time to restore the game but good thing is that i will be able to add new Tile sets and Remaster the whole game sorry for the trouble........
    The only thing effected would be the release date and nothing else......
    The chosen guys will remain the character, There is no change in characters and entire game story only release date is shifting.......

Contact me through PM if you have any doubt............

Years
    Need and Recruiting Decent Pixel Artist and Sprite Designers (Need only 4 people). PM me or reply on the thread.
    Because I am not a good pixel artist..................
    Reply Me as soon as possible if you are interested........
    Plzz I need Help......

Back