• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    Could you add a easy difficulty setting, cause I'm at the second gym and the gym pokemon keep getting free stat boosts on top of already having late game move like discharge and shadowball, so much so that even mylv 25 steelix keeps getting oneshot. Or could someone tell me how to pass this gym.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Could you add a easy difficulty setting, cause I'm at the second gym and the gym pokemon keep getting free stat boosts on top of already having late game move like discharge and shadowball, so much so that even mylv 25 steelix keeps getting oneshot. Or could someone tell me how to pass this gym.

I have been considering a difficulty mode but currently i've only started working on a "hard" version.
    I've tried to give the gym leaders an actual difficulty compared to normal trainers so there shouldn't be any that are a clean sweep with just one team member.
    I can change this if people are really having problems.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    The stat boosts can still be managed, but both stat boost and late game moves early on is quite difficult. you can try using status effects instead of giving a lv 20 a 90 damage move. For ex. giving paralysis/burn/sleep etc to the pokemon at the start of the gym battle or stealth rock/spikes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Will you be fixing the Sword/Shield pokemon to be able to learn TMs any time soon? Trying to use Toxtricity and Perrserker in my run without being able to teach them TMs is a bit of a downer.

Also is there a move relearner in the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Will you be fixing the Sword/Shield pokemon to be able to learn TMs any time soon? Trying to use Toxtricity and Perrserker in my run without being able to teach them TMs is a bit of a downer.

Also is there a move relearner in the game?

I will be getting it sort however due to work i'm unsure how long it will take.
    It's not the quickest process to get done.
    if you know where to get a PBS file with it already done I can easily add it in.

The move relearner is in the game and should be found in Vanilla Hill Resort

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Awesome, and I understand was just curious <3
    I might be able to find something with the TM info I'll let you know.

Thank you for the info on the relearner, I appreciate it. Loving it game so far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    still waiting for the Kanto starter bug to be fixed... also not sure if this only happens to me but no matter how many times you try to get the Kanto starters they are all modest no matter what

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    still waiting for the Kanto starter bug to be fixed... also not sure if this only happens to me but no matter how many times you try to get the Kanto starters they are all modest no matter what

That's not a glitch it's set that way on purpose.
    Ivs have also been set to go with the nature.

You can purchase the nature mints at the daycare if you wish to change their natures.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    then there's this thing in twin sprig forest near the pond which overworld sprite is type null but when battle it shows as wimpod same thing with the jangmo-o one near powerplant overworld sprite is jangmo-o but it is togedemaru when in battle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Found some weird thing: The trainer that is supposed to give you free alolan diglett, both diglett and dugtrio miss the steel type and used the same back sprite as their Kanto counterpart. And the galarian corsola you supposed to be getting in Fennel dock is still water and rock type

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    then there's this thing in twin sprig forest near the pond which overworld sprite is type null but when battle it shows as wimpod same thing with the jangmo-o one near powerplant overworld sprite is jangmo-o but it is togedemaru when in battle

I noticed the type null last night in testing,
    Good spot with the jangmo-o!
    I'll get that sorted too.

Thanks for the support guys,
    Please keep letting me know these bugs so I can get a revised version out soon.

Years
    • Seen today
    I found an error when i finished the battle of the top 8 trainers i seen an officer something about team rumble but i cant head to battleing them how i can keep up? I cant use fly or going out of the paprikan instiries

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The Simipour in the Safari is also appearing as a Simisage in battle.
    The Northern Rypherior in the sandy area appears in battle as a Gabite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    The Simipour in the Safari is also appearing as a Simisage in battle.
    The Northern Rypherior in the sandy area appears in battle as a Gabite.

Noted I will get this sorted for the next update.

and are there any other starters we can get exept the kanto and unova ones?

There was a plan to add them in but the dex number is already massive as it is and I couldn't think of a decent way of incorporating them into the game.

what does the mythical egg hatch into?

Now that would be telling :)

I found an error when i finished the battle of the top 8 trainers i seen an officer something about team rumble but i cant head to battleing them how i can keep up? I cant use fly or going out of the paprikan instiries

Can you message me with a little more info please, did you complete the league?

Back