• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Azolla - Adventures in Amami

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Aw. Well, can anybody give me a very in depth guide to mapping? Even if I don't make them for this, I'd still like to learn.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Fantom, I can give you a good guide for mapping if you want. I myself and still a begginer mapper,but i understand it.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    That'd be great if you could :)
    I don't want to know all about how to make a good looking map, i want like a step by step basic sort of thing. What program I should use, how I make it so that it can be incorporated into the game, how I get all the stuff there in the first place etc. Does the guide you have do all that? ;D

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Ok, so I been doing the pheonix but just now I realise it doesn't really seem too pheonix-y. Is this OK? Should I keep going? Or should I make it the Vulture (which I'm pretty sure Qwil is doing) which I think would be more appropriate or should it be another non-legendary?

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Actually, don't worry, I've decided I'm just gonna redo the Phoenix. That picture lacks the erm, flow and freeness of a Phoenix ;). Do you want me to turn it into something else?

Back