• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Azolla - Adventures in Amami

Qwilfish

Years
    How do you add the logo to your banner? I have never figured that out. Also on your Azolla progress, I have added a few maps, but i need to know what game to add them to.
    Fire Red would be nice.

And add a logo to a banner? Um, please explain.

EDIT - Cartercr, can you PM images of the maps to me? I'll put them in the game now.

Last edited:

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    *Searches computer for Photoshop*
    Nope, not here. My dad's work went through and deleted all my stuff xP. I'll make a banner soon.

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010

If the dove loses the vote use it as another poke
    Left: Vulcure
    Right: Dove ( well it was hardly gonna be the pheonix xD)
    Normally I draw better than that xD

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Yo. Okay, so time for me to get around to making that banner... Which is probably all I can do for a while, say a week or two. Homework = lots and so starting tomorrow I'm going into massive homework finishing mode and therefore will lack the ability to contribute anything that big to the region. (2 assignments, 1 short story and a crap load of maths... not to mention the second verse of a rap I have to perform in front of my class to finish x3)
    Plus I've been feeling pretty upset lately which has put me in a can't be bothered being creative frame of mind... So yes. I will come by every now and then and maybe post something or make a sprite etc. but I'm gonna be pretty inactive due to school for a fair bit. I am thinking of making an artwork of the 3 legendaries soon so whenever the heck I get around to that I'll post it up. Seeya!

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Homework = lots and so starting tomorrow I'm going into massive homework finishing mode

So are you just starting school? We've been in about one quarter.

Simply copy the code below the logo in your signature. Sort-ed.

And I've cancelled punishment, so this better be good. XD

Well, copy the code into what signature. I still need help editing my signature.
    Also once this is done, I will help you with pokemon punishment. I recommend though using a land full of competitive trainers instead of robots.

Last edited:

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Hey,
    This idea sounds absolutely AWESOME, the sprites are great, and I can only thing I could probably do to help you guys is to do something in photoshop (eg. banners, userbars etc.).

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years

So here's the banner. Excuse the stupid fern-leafy thingy, the empty space needed some filling. As soon as someone gives me an idea as to what should go there I'll edit the banner and post it.
    Now; photoshop is being a bit confusing so let's see if the transperancy works. *crosses fingers*

Ok, so I got the trasnperancy to work. EVENTUALLY.

Oh, and in Australia things are quite different to America's schooling system. First, we have "terms", not quarters xP. We don't have a massive Summer holiday, we (or at least NSW do) have one term (10 weeks), then 2 weeks holidays, then another term, (11 weeks), then 2 weeks holidays, then another term, (9 weeks), and then 2 weeks holidays, and then another term (10 weeks), and then 6 weeks holidays.
    Yes, very very confusing xD. We're in the third set of holidays now, and there's only a week left of them. Darn it xP.

*gazes at runner's location* You are near me. Too near. -shifty eyes-

BTW, when I said "as soon as someone gives me an idea as to what should go there", I meant, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me what should go there! Because srsly that fern is boring and is quite unrelated to the region. Save for the fact that azolla is a plant. But yes.

Last edited:

Qwilfish

Years
    HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm changing the ROM. Instead of FireRed, I am now hacking Ruby. Soyeah, nothing major for you, but pretty major for me.

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    *gazes at runner's location* You are near me. Too near. -shifty eyes-

BTW, when I said "as soon as someone gives me an idea as to what should go there", I meant, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me what should go there!

How near.... :paranoid:

Anyway, maybe instead of the fern, you could put one of the sprites from the game on there.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    How near.... :paranoid:

Anyway, maybe instead of the fern, you could put one of the sprites from the game on there.

Lyk, 90km near :O

Anyways, I was thinking of that, but I didn't know which sprite to use. The water/psychic trio legendary looked ok there but I'm pretty sure putting just one of the three legendaries on the banner would make it look like a solitary one. OPINIONS?

Qwilfish

Years
    Lyk, 90km near :O

Anyways, I was thinking of that, but I didn't know which sprite to use. The water/psychic trio legendary looked ok there but I'm pretty sure putting just one of the three legendaries on the banner would make it look like a solitary one. OPINIONS?
    Three starters, when Waeder is made.

EDIT ~ I chose Ruby because the storyline will fit better around it.

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    <-- Credits : Wolfer for the art and the idea ..

A sprite made of the art from Wolfer .. just the tail remade .. when you want can use .. It's in scizor from fire red colors ..

By the way good hack .. and Wolfer .. great art .. like your drawings .. when you want I can make sprites of them ;)

Back