• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon B2W2 Bag for v16,v17 & v18

Shall I make the scroll bar work with mouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Aight, am back to scripting, will make this more compatible to v18 as I can, just finished my uni-exams, so yeah am quite free now ;)

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Aight, am back to scripting, will make this more compatible to v18 as I can, just finished my uni-exams, so yeah am quite free now ;)

I have asked StCooler for making it compatible with 18v and he has made the script

Spoiler:

Made by StCooler for 18v

BTW Good script I like very much it is far better than normal bag on Pe
    I will give you credits

Years
  • I have asked StCooler for making it compatible with 18v and he has made the script

Spoiler:

Made by StCooler for 18v

BTW Good script I like very much it is far better than normal bag on Pe
    I will give you credits
    Holy crap dude, imma add this to the main post

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Whe
    Years
  • Can anybody help me out with the graphics, the graphics link takes me to a spriters resource tab where I can't actually figure out which one to download?

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Whe
    Years
  • Thanks for the script. However it kinda lags where changing the pockets, means the pocket name stays a little longer than usual. Is that intended or a visual bug?

Years
  • Thanks for the script. However it kinda lags where changing the pockets, means the pocket name stays a little longer than usual. Is that intended or a visual bug?

I don't know but it barely lags for me, try disabling the animated background, its mostly what causes the lag.
    Code:
    ANIMEBG = false

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I getting Error after insert mouse script. Can't Close the bag, choosing item etc.
    After I removed it, the BW bag script works fine.

Years
  • I getting Error after insert mouse script. Can't Close the bag, choosing item etc.
    After I removed it, the BW bag script works fine.

I figured you're not using the same mouse module which i do, replace your mouse script with this,
    Spoiler:

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • I figured you're not using the same mouse module which i do, replace your mouse script with this,
    Spoiler:

So just asking, what version if the mouse module is this?

Back