• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Years
  • PBR is a good game, and i still like it. The graphics and stuff weren't that good but still it was fun to play.

What about you guys, what you think of the game?
    Did you enjoy playing even at some point?
    When did you started disliking the game( If you did ) ?
    What was your fav. stage and worst?
    What you think about the online mode?
    and What was your fav. team to use in PBR?

Thx for Sydian for the idea of making this.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • What about you guys, what you think of the game?
    I have the game and I found it to be very fun at certain parts but after playing it, I got bored of it

Did you enjoy playing even at some point?
    Yes I have

When did you started disliking the game( If you did ) ?
    After Battling the same people over and over again

Favorite would have to be the CourtYard Colossuem and my least favorite would have to be the Stargazer collossuem

A lot of people would quit on me ='(

It varied from time to time

:t354:TG

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

• I thought the game was cute. It was fun to play and test out new teams. Since I got the game I enjoyed playing it. I probably played more than I should. I only started to dislike it when I lost. :< I'd say the Master Rounds were the best stages... if that counts. ;; I didn't use the online mode because I didn't have Wifi at the time. plus i didn't know how to set it up

It was probably an ol' Protect-Earthquake team. I occasionally liked to use Sasha's team. It was a fun stall team.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • PBR was decent, and most importantly it introduced a feature that should be in all Pokemon games... customizable trainers.

I really don't care for the battle modes that have you using rental Pokemon... like all rental Pokemon in the history of the franchise, they have bizarre and questionable movesets.

But I still enjoy firing it up every now and then and fighting through a round of colosseum battles. It's not well suited for extended gameplay, however.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I got Battle Revo. It's a good game, just a bit short in the long run. It seems like Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2 in a way.
    I mean the features in it were good, I just prefer the game style of XD: Gale of Darkness or Colosseum. (A free roaming Pokemon Game) Yet, the ability to edit your trainer's entire outlook is incredible in my opinion.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    PBR's main disadvantage is that it would have to be compared with all the other console releases, and as far as features goes it is the worst out of all of them (since it doesn't even have the mini-games feature that was in the Stadium series). However, that isn't to say I don't like it - but it's certainly not worth buying at full price. It's very good at what it does do, basically a 3D Battle Simulator, but that is about all it does.

I recently bought it and started to enjoy it when I stopped constantly comparing it to Colosseum and Stadium, since it was never going to be as good as those games. I really like the online play (despite there being so few people on it these days it is perfectly possible to get matched with the same person three times in a row), and it's nice to finally use my SoulSilver team against random Internet people. And the good thing is, even though I'm not a competitive battler, I can still win (always a plus :D).

My fave colosseum would have to be the Gateway Colosseum, but I don't have one I really dislike.

Also - surfin' Pikachu. ^^

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
  • I haven't gotten the chance to buy it. but i played with my friends on 2v2 with our diamond/pearl versions. As the reviewers said. you need either diamond or pearl to fully enjoy the game.

i actually was looking forward to an adventure mode like colleseum and XD :(

Years
  • Did you enjoy playing even at some point?
    Yesh, of course. At the start for the first time when I was all noobish and churvas. X3

When did you started disliking the game( If you did )?
    Like at certain colossuems, Sunset and Neon to name a few. They were irritating and hard to get through, but I managed..as always. xD And the fact that I couldn't have both Magmortar and Electrivire just put me off. :x

Favourite would be either Crystal or Magma. I really really dislike Main Street. I mean the design and all. Ugh.....

I didn't really use it much, but from experience, it was fairly adequate. Sometimes connection was a horror, but I think that's just me. ;;

Usually the ones I'm using in-game. Occasionally I test out teams such as my hail and rain teams. :)

Years
  • I hated Battle Revolution, it was so incredibly boring. I remember getting it and being so disappointed with it.

I liked how you could customize your character though, that was a nice touch. Other than that, horrible game.

Back