• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Bioterror (reboot) - Chapter 1

f-croco0708

Dreaming of the sea full of Spheals
    Years
    Hi folks! This is a reboot version of a fangame I made 7 years ago with the same name and plot core, but different stories and mechanic updates. It's a solo dev project, and based on Pokemon Essentials v21.1 and mkxp-z. I hope you all enjoy it.

O wandering soul.
    Deep in the endless darkness, thy lament has reached my ears.
    I, the God of the Mirror, will bestow thee a new chance.
    Thou will be given new eyes to see, new ears to hear, and a new body to once again bathe in the light.

logo_nospace.png

[Plot]

Right after waking up in a random basement in a unfamiliar world, you suddenly got into a mess with Team Sodius - a terrorist organization in Chemia region and barely escape.
    However, that's not the end of the fate you have.
    As your journey goes on, you slowly get tangled deeper with the evil organization, discover their plan to disrupt the region's ecology, shake the reality and turn the whole world in chaos.
    Then, will you, an alien soul, still risk your life to protect this world where you didn't even have any connections with?

[Featuring]
    New Fakemons
    Spoiler:

Professor Bismuth's quest
    Spoiler:

Boss battle
    Spoiler:

Improved "grinding" user experience
    Spoiler:

Multiple character profiles to choose from
    Spoiler:

Battle against powerful rivals and conquer the regional Pokemon league with 18 gyms and Elite 4. Each major character has their own signature move and battle mechanic.

Battle UIs and new weathers. Pokemons and updated mechanics to gen 9.

Spoiler:

Though most of musics are not my own, there are definitely some music made specifically for the game.
    Spoiler:

Silly jokes
    Spoiler:

And many mores
    Spoiler:

[Development team]
    Spoiler:

[Download]
    Spoiler:

[Discord]
    Spoiler:

[Credits]
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Please let me know if I miss anyone at credits section.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there. There's something wrong with the link display. I fixed that so it should work by now.
    what is the fire starter s hidden ability? I tried to reset multiple types to figure the starters s main stats and the 2 available abilities for each line before deciding on which 1 to pick I think you should make mints available so the players could have the ability they prefer and optimal nature to give the mons best use possible

f-croco0708

Years
    what is the fire starter s hidden ability? I tried to reset multiple types to figure the starters s main stats and the 2 available abilities for each line before deciding on which 1 to pick I think you should make mints available so the players could have the ability they prefer and optimal nature to give the mons best use possible
    Deerox's hidden abil is Poison Touch.

Also, both mints and ability patch/capsule are available before 1st gym via shops.

Years
    • Seen today
    why though the level cap is 20 when did you see starter evolve above 18 wethear its fakemon or offical its strange and negative thing since its preventing the potenial use of the middle stages andd it would add versatility with the fakemons which is always good plus not realy any option besides the starters besides of geodude to counter the first gym leader s team and alumbit if it can evolve which making it very hard to beat already also can i find any fire type besides deerox i struggle in the bossd battle vs butterfee and its first form seem like bug steel type and i dont have fire type in my team

Last edited:

f-croco0708

Years
    why though the level cap is 20 when did you see starter evolve above 18 wethear its fakemon or offical its strange and negative thing since its preventing the potenial use of the middle stages andd it would add versatility with the fakemons which is always good plus not realy any option besides the starters besides of geodude to counter the first gym leader s team and alumbit if it can evolve which making it very hard to beat already also can i find any fire type besides deerox i struggle in the bossd battle vs butterfee and its first form seem like bug steel type and i dont have fire type in my team
    Hi there. Since the answer to your first question is a big spoiler, so I can only answer it in an ambiguous way. Not including the evolution of starters in this chapter is intentional and planned.
    Also, the game applies restriction pokemon diversity and level cap encourage more strategy, and many fan games apply this way though.

RegalSword

Pokemon Itinerant Developer
    Days
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Pokemon Bioterror (reboot) - Chapter 1

Hello! I was just checking out this amazing game and I noticed that you seem to be using double events for your mart. Might I suggest applying the "counter" flag to your tileset so that the player can properly interact with the clerk NPC without the need of an extra event? Just a suggestion. :)

f-croco0708

Years
    View attachment 159995

Hello! I was just checking out this amazing game and I noticed that you seem to be using double events for your mart. Might I suggest applying the "counter" flag to your tileset so that the player can properly interact with the clerk NPC without the need of an extra event? Just a suggestion. :)
    Hi there. Thank you for your tip! I will definitely try it out :D

Back