• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black 2 Intro, Rivial Battle, New Town, and Black Kyurem Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNine

Banned
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    I dont know if anyone has seen this yet, but I saw it today. It's a new intro video of Pokemon Black 2, it shows you're rival, you're new town, and first pokemon encounter. Also some cool Black Kyurem screenshots, let me know what you guys think about this. I saw it here

Pokemon Black 2 Intro

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
    Years
  • OMG. I'm getting more excited about these games than before. The chatting in the video killed it like always, but I love what I see so far. The starting town barely has any grass from what I see which is different. I wish they'd let us choose our rivals for once. =/

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • Hey!

If you wanna talk about the new info, please do so in the "official" thread for it, as it looks like Hiroshi beat you to it. That thread has been there for a few days now, so please search around a bit before posting a new topic when more info is revealed. Some of the staff / members here jump on it pretty fast!

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back