• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

tfcuxudxudxyd

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Are you making a dx version (black 2 white 2 all Pokemon (legendary Pokemon, fantasy Pokemon, etc.) after the final version?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Are you making a dx version (black 2 white 2 all Pokemon (legendary Pokemon, fantasy Pokemon, etc.) after the final version?

After this version is finished, I will be working on an updated version based on the Polished Crystal engine. This will allow for more Pokemon in the dex (it will be around 400ish), as well as updated features such as abilities, a better box system, a better Pokedex UI, and many other QoL updates. I'm mainly waiting on the Polished 9-bit update to be in a more stable state before starting the port. So in the meantime, I'm working on finishing up this version.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Where are the aliens that didn't appear?

Oh, are you asking about Elgyem and Beheeyem?

The original Crystal version engine only supports up to 253 Pokemon, and since I wanted to include more mons from across the previous generations, I ended up cutting some of the Gen 5 mons (like Elgyem and Beheeyem, the monkeys, Druddigon, and a couple others). Mostly it was mons that I felt were redundant in terms of type diversity.

However, when I re-base the project to the Polished Crystal engine, I'll have the ability to double the amount of Pokemon available, so I'll be adding in all the cut Gen 5 mons, as well as some more from the previous generations.

tfcuxudxudxyd

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    The version is the latest version of Discord, and the non-appearing characters I am talking about are Black 1 White 1 and the 7th gym.

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
    Finished mapping Twist Mountain, which was the last area left to complete. At this point, I still need to add the content to the whole Twist Mountain area, as well as some minor missing text, some sprite touch ups, and one more post-game event. Then all that's left is playtesting to find bugs and balance difficulty, and then the game will be ready for release!

Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)
    That is great!
    I have kept visiting this thread time and again. You almost finishing this game is a neat surprise!

tfcuxudxudxyd

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    how much is left now? And I wonder about the whereabouts of Curtis, Yancy, Anthea, Concordia, Benga, Professor Cedric Juniper.

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Not gonna lie, seeing a slightly older Benga would be sweet!

Benga was a cool character concept that sadly was pretty well buried in the generation and sorely underutilized. There's a lot that could have been learned about him and his grandfather Alder that the games never even tried to touch on.

Plus, he just has a cool design, same as his granddad!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    About to start on the final playtest. Gonna try and find any bugs that may have slipped by and make sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish, then it should be ready for release!

Years
    are you coming soon?

Hey, hi, hello! I'm not part of the team behind the game, but it is up to them ultimately if Azure and their team want to respond or even include the characters in the first place. And in future, it's best you edit your posts rather than post multiple and delete in a row if you want to clarify what you're asking. Don't keep asking either; this isn't a chatroom where your questions will disappear. You need to allow them time to see your questions or feedback.

Back