• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Days
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Scusate ma come faccio a capire di che natura è il mio pokemon?? Ed eventualmente le ivs??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Esistono invece gli iv? Thank you
The EV/IVs are set up like in Gen 2, so instead of IVs, there are DVs that go from 0-15. There is a guy outside the Pokemon World Tournament who will tell you your Pokemon's DVs.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
And the other Stone like leaf or water?
Leaf/Fire/Water/Thunder can be bought at Shopping Mall Nine. You can also find some in the overworld. There is a Leaf Stone in Lostlorn Forest and a Water Stone in Castelia City on the pier. You can also get one of each from a house in Accumula Town.

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hello, a question, do you know something about the rom that you always mention to expand the pokedex? I really liked your rom. Another question, are you going to put Floccesy Ranch?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Hello, a question, do you know something about the rom that you always mention to expand the pokedex? I really liked your rom. Another question, are you going to put Floccesy Ranch?
The Polished expansion isn't developed yet. I'm working on getting a method set up to introduce additional move slots, but that will take a while.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Hi I'm trying out your game and it's good so far. I choose snivy as my starter. I like the music in the background, although I'm not so sure what to make of the new pokemon sounds. Guess they are ok.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
How do I evolve Riolu? Do I level him up during daytime with max friendship? Like in the other games with Riolu. Also how do get him to max friendship in this game?

Back