• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen today
    Btw, does the Quick ball work as intended? It has not worked for me more than 2 times in 30 encounters
    Yes, it's not a guaranteed catch though. It's a 5x modifier compared to a regular Pokeball on turn 1, so a little more than twice as reliable as an Ultra Ball, but depending on the target Mon's stats and catch rate, this could still be a low chance, especially since it will be at full HP on turn 1.

Days
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Hey absolutely loving this ROM so far! I was curious about the changes to evolutions though, it says in an early post that some evolutions are changed (including trade evos) and that details are in the documentation. Sorry if this is a dumb question but where can I access the documentation? The Mediafire link for "Patch and Documentation" is broken and I wasn't able to find it on the Github or anywhere else

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey absolutely loving this ROM so far! I was curious about the changes to evolutions though, it says in an early post that some evolutions are changed (including trade evos) and that details are in the documentation. Sorry if this is a dumb question but where can I access the documentation? The Mediafire link for "Patch and Documentation" is broken and I wasn't able to find it on the Github or anywhere else
    I just downloaded the zip file with the documentation from the link, so it shouldn't be broken. I'll edit the main post here to include the evolution changes though. Also, once you get Cheren's phone number, you can call him and he'll tell you how to evolve your Pokemon.

Days
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    I just downloaded the zip file with the documentation from the link, so it shouldn't be broken. I'll edit the main post here to include the evolution changes though. Also, once you get Cheren's phone number, you can call him and he'll tell you how to evolve your Pokemon.
    Oh it works for me now... sorry about that! Much appreciated on the evolution list though

Years
    • Seen today
    Dude where is druddigon
    Not available in the current version. The GBC only has enough room for 253 Pokemon using 8bit identifiers, so the Pokedex was chosen from a mix of the first 5 generations, with some being cut to save space, like Druddigon, the elemental monkeys, etc. I'm working on an update to use the Polished Crystal engine, which will allow for up to 508 Pokemon, but that's a ways off still.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Not available in the current version. The GBC only has enough room for 253 Pokemon using 8bit identifiers, so the Pokedex was chosen from a mix of the first 5 generations, with some being cut to save space, like Druddigon, the elemental monkeys, etc. I'm working on an update to use the Polished Crystal engine, which will allow for up to 508 Pokemon, but that's a ways off still.
    Good luck bro you're the best

Years
    • Seen today
    Brilliant game, it's definitely one of the best hacks I've played.
    Is there a Flamethrower TM somewhere? I wanted a stronger reliable move than Lava Plume for Volcarona

Years
    • Seen today
    Brilliant game, it's definitely one of the best hacks I've played.
    Is there a Flamethrower TM somewhere? I wanted a stronger reliable move than Lava Plume for Volcarona
    It's on Route 23, in the boulder maze area near the Victory Road entrance. You'll need Cut and Strength to reach it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Where to find the two guys who give you electirizer / magmarizer ? Once talked to them and now i am on a miss to find them again :O

Days
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    How do you get into seaside cave? I cant find the entrance and i thought you could do it before waterfall

Years
    • Seen today
    How do you get into seaside cave? I cant find the entrance and i thought you could do it before waterfall
    Not sure if this is the same person who asked in the discord channel this morning, but if not, you can surf east from Humilau City and follow Route 21 to the cave entrance.

Back