• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black and White Sprite Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Updated!

11 more days left and we have sure been getting lots of speculations.

Most of the Pokemon have at least one speculation but not all. Let's see if we can get a speclation for all of them before the release of Black and White!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like this topic. =D

Rotom, all forms- The plasma-glow brightens and dims as it bobs in the air.
    Fan form- Blades start and stop
    Frost form- Doors crack open and close
    Heat form- Oven door cracks open and close, "arms" move
    Mow form- Vibrates like a lawnmower in use, "arm" crackles and moves
    Wash form- Plasma inside swirls like water in the machine, tube moves up and down.

Cherubi- swaying back and forth, the small half bumping the large one occasionally.

Cherrim, overcast form- moving back and forth slightly, occasionally peeking a bit through it's petals.
    Cherrim, sunshine form- head moving back and forth, a bit like a plant in a breeze.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Updated!

11 more days left and we have sure been getting lots of speculations.

Most of the Pokemon have at least one speculation but not all. Let's see if we can get a speclation for all of them before the release of Black and White!

Thorns, you don't really need to encourage people to post... just wait until they say something, otherwise your post is just spam.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Here's a note to everyone sicne there has been some hassle with the Pokemon icons on the speculation list.

I don't know why the Pokemon icons below contain URL links. Just know they are not meant to be clicked, just as an added feature here. Thanks :).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You didn't really need to post that, because my post covered it pretty much. I suggest you start speculating on the animations instead of just posting without contributing to the discussion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    You did?

Sorry for not being on topic Forever.

K, I speculate that Luvdisc's animation will have it swaying back and forth in mid-air while it puckers it's front lips.

:)

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    No offense guys but some of your speculations are way more complicated than they're likely to be... :/

I think Eevee will wave its tail and flick its ears, the flame on Charmander's tail will move and he will probably move his arms a bit, and Magikarp will do something similar to Splash (flopping around on the groung).

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • Beldum will just float up and down. Maybe its eye will move?

Metang will float up and down whilst grabbing with claws, left right left right.

Metagross will shift its footing occasionally. (And wouldn't it be cool if its animation actually changed with Magnet Rise? I know it won't but...)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Yah, new Pokemon to speculate on!

I think Tamagetake will wiggle in place and sometimes moves it's top.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I think Mamepato the Pidgeon pokemon with peck at the ground twice then look up and sound it's cry.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I think Piplup will jump up a little and and move it's beak.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Treeko would move around in the ground as if it's hiding in the forest :)
    Sceptile would move it's arms around like Blades and slice the air with it's movements :)
    Grovyle would do the Same as it's Evolution :)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im betting the fire/ghost pokemon will definitely move its flame(s) up & down :) & tilt forward :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Let's see...here are my hypotheses:

I think Pidgeotto and Pidgeot will move in a manner similar to its Emerald animation. Or, it might flutter in place dramatically while hovering over the ground, possibly perching at some point?

Weedle will squirm, look around with insecurity, or rear its feeble stinger towards the player.

Rattata will scurry above, while Raticate will bare its fangs and claws towards the player, occasionally standing up on its hind legs to do so.

Spearow will have an animation similar to Emerald, while Fearow will peck in the air as it darts its neck occasionally.

Sandshrew will curl up in a ball and uncurl; and Sandlash giving foes a few swipes at the air as a testament to its fighting spirit.

Diglett literally "pops up" once in a while, while 2 of Dugtrio's heads scan the terrain to ensure of no disasters...

Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza will have their insignias glowing periodically, similar to the pattern of the electric bulbs of Chinchou and Lantern...

Many more ideas to follow later. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back