• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    It's pretty awesome but how do you find these lycanroc tracks? Idk what pokemon to use that are able to see something that the player can't. If you know how do this, I'll be more than grateful.
    Keep up the work with it honestly, I just started playing it again.

(hello before you enter picks mountain on the left near the trees there is a secret path, you need foresights too ,you can squezze in the trees there is a secret path,after you enter you need to go all the way down and there is a secret stairs in there its the lycanroc 25 lvl ofc you cant catch it ,just kill it )

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello i am looking for some info how to process the game becouse i am stuck in the sunken ship and and i dono what else to do there ! there is 2 doors that need keys but i cant find any keys around i looked evrywhere , any clues thanks

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    i ended up finding it and that lycanroc was hard to beat. ig losing to it was worth it aside from my pc crashes every so often in between fights and mid-dialog. thanks for helping me, very much appreciated

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    hello i am looking for some info how to process the game becouse i am stuck in the sunken ship and and i dono what else to do there ! there is 2 doors that need keys but i cant find any keys around i looked evrywhere , any clues thanks
    There's a key in a room with some switches. It's not specially hidden

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    After fighting nurses joy's daughter, she goes off to some sort of secret base. I have looked everywhere and i cannot find her... How do i complete that quest?

By the way great game, i love everything about it, especially the personalities of the characters and that the protagonist can talk.

Very good point that there are quests during the game and the feel that you can pick them off bulletin boards in the taverns.. now this is a real pokemon rpg.

Thank you for creating such a hidden gem.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    After fighting nurses joy's daughter, she goes off to some sort of secret base. I have looked everywhere and i cannot find her... How do i complete that quest?

By the way great game, i love everything about it, especially the personalities of the characters and that the protagonist can talk.

Very good point that there are quests during the game and the feel that you can pick them off bulletin boards in the taverns.. now this is a real pokemon rpg.

Thank you for creating such a hidden gem.

She is in the candy store at the city.

And thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Hi there!

Really good game so far!

How long is it? How many gym badges are obtainable in this demo atm?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello, i am on the sunken ship in the point that you need to choose a number from 8 lap tops and get the total number 50 in order a door to open, so my problem its i figure the combination but the door still will not open, so check this and let me know what i am doing wrong thanks!

1) lap top (+4)-(+1)-(-3) i choose +1
    2) lap top (-23)-(-15)-(-18) i choose -15
    3) lap top (+5)-(+2)-(+7) i choose +2
    4) lap top (+11)-(+22)-(+33) i choose +22
    5) lap top (+4)-(+12)-(+17) i choose +12
    6) lap top (+9)-(+13)-(+10) i choose +13
    7) lap top (+5)-(+2)-(+7) i choose +2
    8) lap top (+21)-(+8)-(+13) i choose +13 so total its =50 and door its says some other number !

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    does anyone know what is the code in the firts puzzle in the lab?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    I'm trying to play the game but it's just laggy, do u know any way to make it less laggy?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Fixed my problem, but is there some way to mute the audio on the game? The music is fine and all, but whenever I try to remove the audio file from the game folder the game will never launch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I fainted on a member and tried to go back to the spot where the gym leader girl pulls you back into the woods to pass the guard but my character merely goes ahhhh then its frozen. I dunno how to proceed.
    https://ibb.co/j9J8jU

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    hello, i am on the sunken ship in the point that you need to choose a number from 8 lap tops and get the total number 50 in order a door to open, so my problem its i figure the combination but the door still will not open, so check this and let me know what i am doing wrong thanks!

1) lap top (+4)-(+1)-(-3) i choose +1
    2) lap top (-23)-(-15)-(-18) i choose -15
    3) lap top (+5)-(+2)-(+7) i choose +2
    4) lap top (+11)-(+22)-(+33) i choose +22
    5) lap top (+4)-(+12)-(+17) i choose +12
    6) lap top (+9)-(+13)-(+10) i choose +13
    7) lap top (+5)-(+2)-(+7) i choose +2
    8) lap top (+21)-(+8)-(+13) i choose +13 so total its =50 and door its says some other number !
    Yes, there was a bug with one of the numbers, that was subtracting instead of summing lol

Fixed my problem, but is there some way to mute the audio on the game? The music is fine and all, but whenever I try to remove the audio file from the game folder the game will never launch.
    I mute it with the volume fixer of windows, but I'll include the option in the game next time

I fainted on a member and tried to go back to the spot where the gym leader girl pulls you back into the woods to pass the guard but my character merely goes ahhhh then its frozen. I dunno how to proceed.
    https://ibb.co/j9J8jU
    I fixed that long ago, you must have and old version. I'll check again though

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Now I got one more question (for now at least). I decided to switch up my team after my struggle with Arlong, and so I caught a Fletchling. I evolved it to a Flechinder, but when I got it to level 35 it didn't evolve. So I'm just wondering if there's a different method of evolution for it or perhaps you altered the level to evolve it at.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Now I got one more question (for now at least). I decided to switch up my team after my struggle with Arlong, and so I caught a Fletchling. I evolved it to a Flechinder, but when I got it to level 35 it didn't evolve. So I'm just wondering if there's a different method of evolution for it or perhaps you altered the level to evolve it at.

Yes, that's a bug of an older version that I forgot to include the evolution of fletchinder. If you download the game again you'll be able to evolve it normally.

By the way, there's a better option to mute the game through rpg maker that is with F1

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 27, 2018
    After hours of brain scratching , I thought I finally got the answer to the last door in the genetics lab. 16 36 480. But the answer only has 5 numbers?
    Am I doing something wrong?
    On a side note, it's an awesome game. Thanks so much for the effort.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    After hours of brain scratching , I thought I finally got the answer to the last door in the genetics lab. 16 36 480. But the answer only has 5 numbers?
    Am I doing something wrong?
    On a side note, it's an awesome game. Thanks so much for the effort.

Hi, thanks! You got it right, but they are three independent passwords. When you enter the first one it'll ask you for the second one. I probably should specify it...

That's an optional door, though

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Hello, i am glad u started working on the game again!
    I wanted to start a new save and experience the story all over again, i encountered a game breaking bug though
    Spoiler:

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hello, i am glad u started working on the game again!
    I wanted to start a new save and experience the story all over again, i encountered a game breaking bug though
    Spoiler:

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
    Glad to see you!

Yeah, that's a big bug. If you download the game again should be fixed. Thanks for reporting it!

Back