• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2018
    Alright, finished current version of the game and no other choice but to fight Erika again or die trying it is time to mention a few things I noticed.

First of, I didn't find any bugs which impede the progress of the story. But there are a lot of Npc in Solis City, who do not react to the Protag. For example the Lady with the Lilligant, the vendor, when first entering Solis City or the People in the Breeder Club.

The president of the Breederclub, who gives you the Pokeradar, is also buggy because he gives you the radar everytime you talk to him. Also if the Pokeradar is supposed to work like in Diamant and Perl, then it does not for either defeating or running from the Pokemon found in the wibble doesn't lead to the next wibble ( wibble stands for the moving grass). The ball-shop also chrges you everytime you talk to the boy who paints your Pokeballs, even if you try to cancel the action.

Also when you talk to the wheaterguy in Solis City , you can pick up the package and talk to him about delivering it to the wheaterinstitue , but there are no quests in the questlog for it and there is no one who will receive it there.

During double-battles with your SEZ-Partner, you get an error-massage everytime when the opponent uses his last pokemon. Its not a gamebreaking one but rather an annoying one , so nothing serious. But using the move light Screen in the Erika battle skips the turn of her pokemon.

Also you cannot enter the cave on Route 7 which becomes accessable with surf.

The next part will be behind a spoiler tag for it can contain spoilers for characters and the current chapter.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    what do I do in the underground church in flooded lake
    There's a statue that is different from the others, with D+SPACE you have to give it an escape rope. I'll try to make more clear the clues for the next time

Alright, finished current version of the game and no other choice but to fight Erika again or die trying it is time to mention a few things I noticed.

First of, I didn't find any bugs which impede the progress of the story. But there are a lot of Npc in Solis City, who do not react to the Protag. For example the Lady with the Lilligant, the vendor, when first entering Solis City or the People in the Breeder Club.

The president of the Breederclub, who gives you the Pokeradar, is also buggy because he gives you the radar everytime you talk to him. Also if the Pokeradar is supposed to work like in Diamant and Perl, then it does not for either defeating or running from the Pokemon found in the wibble doesn't lead to the next wibble ( wibble stands for the moving grass). The ball-shop also chrges you everytime you talk to the boy who paints your Pokeballs, even if you try to cancel the action.

Also when you talk to the wheaterguy in Solis City , you can pick up the package and talk to him about delivering it to the wheaterinstitue , but there are no quests in the questlog for it and there is no one who will receive it there.

During double-battles with your SEZ-Partner, you get an error-massage everytime when the opponent uses his last pokemon. Its not a gamebreaking one but rather an annoying one , so nothing serious. But using the move light Screen in the Erika battle skips the turn of her pokemon.

Also you cannot enter the cave on Route 7 which becomes accessable with surf.

The next part will be behind a spoiler tag for it can contain spoilers for characters and the current chapter.

Spoiler:

Wow, thanks for all the work you've made reviewing the game and reporting the bugs. I really appretiate your words.

Yes, the last city is not finished at all, only the main events are. I still have to make the outskirts of the city and make all the secondary events. I'm aware of some bugs you mentioned, like the double battles and the light screen, I'll check them along all the other things you said too and I'll fix them for the next version.
    You are right that some of the "puzzles" can often be a little annoying and not fun at all, and I already changed some because of people telling me the same thing. So I'll try to make better clues.

Other than that, I'm glad you liked it and also knowing what you didnt like! It really helps.

Thanks for playing and I hope to see you too in the next chapter!

Years
  • This game has my attention. Getting good vibes about this one. Will definitely give this a go. Good job on everything you did so far man!

EDIT: OH! Looks like I forgot that this was the same game I looked back at a long time ago and decided to come here to sing you praises. Not bad at all haha. Glad to see you bring this back again! Really excited to finally play it now :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I did, I took them to the empty bookcase spot in the library and nothing happens when I interact with it. Are there more than three books? Or is there something else I'm missing?

There's a door in the library that unlocks when you place the three books

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    How long is it and is there anyway you can let us pick the nature of the pokemon? Soft resetting is a pain :c

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    How long is it and is there anyway you can let us pick the nature of the pokemon? Soft resetting is a pain :c
    It longs about 10 hours and right now you can't change the nature or ivs of your pokemon. That's something I'll add in a more advanced stage of the game

Again... When I interact with the empty space, you're not given the option to place the books. Nothing happens. It just says there's an empty space.
    Ignore that then

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Great game so far. Not a fan of level caps and I would recommend adding an evolution stone early on for eevee (along with a nature changer) but the plot is engaging and the battles reasonably difficult. I like the character personalities the best.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    It's pretty awesome but how do you find these lycanroc tracks? Idk what pokemon to use that are able to see something that the player can't. If you know how do this, I'll be more than grateful.
    Keep up the work with it honestly, I just started playing it again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    It's pretty awesome but how do you find these lycanroc tracks? Idk what pokemon to use that are able to see something that the player can't. If you know how do this, I'll be more than grateful.
    Keep up the work with it honestly, I just started playing it again.
    You have to continue with the main story

I cant find the main character her/his room D:
    Your place is a wooden house at the city

Back