• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2020
    Game great at the first gym right now quick question about the eeveelutions how do we get each one and does the baby pokemon at the mansion changed depending on the starter .

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Game great at the first gym right now quick question about the eeveelutions how do we get each one and does the baby pokemon at the mansion changed depending on the starter .

theres an icy place in the first town where you get glaceon, sylveon you get via shiny stone i think and the rest you get normally

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    First, i must say this is very entertaining game both in music and gameplay. At the moment im stuck in the hidden mansion inside the Anima Forest. Got 2 key in there but i'm unable to use them to open 2 of the locked doors, one upstairs to the right and the other in the room of the left. And yes, i went to the backyard and my ears are still ringing for that experience. Any advice at this point?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    First, i must say this is very entertaining game both in music and gameplay. At the moment im stuck in the hidden mansion inside the Anima Forest. Got 2 key in there but i'm unable to use them to open 2 of the locked doors, one upstairs to the right and the other in the room of the left. And yes, i went to the backyard and my ears are still ringing for that experience. Any advice at this point?

Are you sure you used D+Space?

roberthavins24

Frost the fox
    Years
    • him
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    im stuck in the puzzle place after the police trapped me can someone help me with the puzzles ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    im stuck in the puzzle place after the police trapped me can someone help me with the puzzles ?

there are some playthroughs on Youtube if you want that,
    otherwise you should be more specific + just so you don't spoil stuff say something like the twisty puzzle, the Monkey and Voltorb puzzle, the Sigh one and such

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Why the first gym is fairy i reset game 5 times changed my team but still no luck of beating gym leader

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Why the first gym is fairy i reset game 5 times changed my team but still no luck of beating gym leader

there is a poison type that can be caught in the gym's city, that helped me pass the first gym.
    A good rock type move and a dark or ghost type move also have been helpful.

roberthavins24

Frost the fox
    Years
    • him
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    there are some playthroughs on Youtube if you want that,
    otherwise you should be more specific + just so you don't spoil stuff say something like the twisty puzzle, the Monkey and Voltorb puzzle, the Sigh one and such

ok i have watch a video on it it did not help and sorry

Back