• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    U sure? The update wasn't that long ago, and the content so far for every gym is ginormous. Did he give an estimate of when he would update?
    He didn't gave any estimation but I am sure he said it in this thread page 38 or 39 I think

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Poppy city stuck at the first gym.

Hum I would recommend you to grind at the haunted mansion
    And Rockruff 's Rock Tomb may slow down the Poppy Gym leader' s Togekiss, so I would recommend you to catch one

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    ok got thanks a lot for your help.

Or another recommendation for the first gym would be to do the quests, the one in the church is a good source of hp, the one with the nurse joy opens up a cave with some poison types which might be usefull for the gym.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Quick Question where is the exp share? Any grinding place I am back to the academy I hear they is a grinding place but I can not find can anyone help me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Quick Question where is the exp share? Any grinding place I am back to the academy I hear they is a grinding place but I can not find can anyone help me?

You can lower the difficulty of the game in the options menu if you are having trouble with some battle

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    So I'm in the third gym, and I found a bug, I can't continue with this bug in the game.

Spoiler:

Everytime I try to move to the right to go to the next room that Irving ran to, I just walk into the black void, and I have movement there and I can return to the hallway, but I can't go into the next room. Do you know about this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    So I'm in the third gym, and I found a bug, I can't continue with this bug in the game.

Spoiler:

Everytime I try to move to the right to go to the next room that Irving ran to, I just walk into the black void, and I have movement there and I can return to the hallway, but I can't go into the next room. Do you know about this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

The void room is intentional, if you walk to the right for a little while, (maybe go up a bit as well) you'll find the next room. Unless your game is actually bugged and its just impossible, in which case I guess you'll have to wait for digital to help... but we all end up in a black room at that point in the game

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Ok, so, I know I saw someone ask this before, but for the life of me, I can't find the post about it, but after beating Erika, (First try for me, I had a decent set-up lmao) it's just a black screen with music playing on loop. There's no way to save. Is it possible to just add a patch or something that just allows us to save after this so those of us who don't save for long periods of time or those of us who didn't save for a while can still have our third gym badge? Especially for those people who find that third gym battle very hard. Or something lmao, cause I'd like to be able to save lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Ok, so, I know I saw someone ask this before, but for the life of me, I can't find the post about it, but after beating Erika, (First try for me, I had a decent set-up lmao) it's just a black screen with music playing on loop. There's no way to save. Is it possible to just add a patch or something that just allows us to save after this so those of us who don't save for long periods of time or those of us who didn't save for a while can still have our third gym badge? Especially for those people who find that third gym battle very hard. Or something lmao, cause I'd like to be able to save lol.

I think at some point the creator stated the next update will be the full game, so the patch might not be needed. + 1000

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    Just a question; Any updates? Im in the 3th gym leader, is there any 4th yet? And if not, you have any idea when it will come out?

Years
    • he/him
    • hell
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Pls can anyone tell what the pass for that second lab puzzle is? I've been trying to find it for 4 hours, I'm losing my mind and I want the damn porygon so much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    Game is lagging pretty heavily. Especially while walking through grass. Any solutions please? Thanks

Edit:
    Also, how rare is FEMALE combee?
    I had about 30 encounters of combee without a single female appearing! Is the ratio changed? If the ratio used is same as in regular Pokémon, the chances that a female combee wouldn't have appeared so far would be 2%

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    for some reason, my running button (the z one) doesn't work. I've just started the game so am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    yeah the npc gave it to me right after the first battle if I'm not wrong? ( nevermind it's normal I just can't use it in the building guess I wasn't paying attention)
    may I also ask that why can't you use the alt button to speed up the game?

Last edited:
    Back