• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I have a question, the secret puzzle that you have to mine to get too in ciris cave, can anyone help me figure it out, i've trying for like 3 hours and want to pull out my hair.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I have a question, the secret puzzle that you have to mine to get too in ciris cave, can anyone help me figure it out, i've trying for like 3 hours and want to pull out my hair.

That's a sigilyph, you can see the puzzle in a folder of the game. At Graphics\Pictures\Tile Puzzle

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Did anyone else have issues with the Furfrou quest? I can sneak up to it in the top right but i have to walk into it and click on it but after i defeat it, it just stays there, is it bugged?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Did anyone else have issues with the Furfrou quest? I can sneak up to it in the top right but i have to walk into it and click on it but after i defeat it, it just stays there, is it bugged?
    you shouldn't be able to meet it there, your supposed to get behind it in the bottom right corner

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    I am playing this game and I am stuck inside the sun temple crypt. I have managed to find 3 shrines and made my offering at each of them. what do I do next? nvm could just walk out, was not clear

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I am playing this game and I am stuck inside the sun temple crypt. I have managed to find 3 shrines and made my offering at each of them. what do I do next? nvm could just walk out, was not clear

I think there should be a fourth shrine, two are on the same flour but on different sides, after you are done you can just walk out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Hey! I may have encountered a bug on one of the sidequests. I've left the quest Bring back my nephew for later since I couldn't find Faith inside the town. Now with level 40 Pokemon I've come back to try and do it again, then finally found her and followed her down into the well. I've activated the switches and opened the door, but when I went through it Faith wasn't there. I searched the entire cave up til the weird cold door at the end which I couldn't go through. Is this somehow fixable? This quest seems rather interesting and it'd be a shame to be unable to do it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hey! I may have encountered a bug on one of the sidequests. I've left the quest Bring back my nephew for later since I couldn't find Faith inside the town. Now with level 40 Pokemon I've come back to try and do it again, then finally found her and followed her down into the well. I've activated the switches and opened the door, but when I went through it Faith wasn't there. I searched the entire cave up til the weird cold door at the end which I couldn't go through. Is this somehow fixable? This quest seems rather interesting and it'd be a shame to be unable to do it.

Yeah that's a bug, there's a point where you can't do that quest so you shouldn't have met her at all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    OMG, i can take a shiny furfrou free? cool i wanted a shiny thas why i asked about the shiny stone

Ooooor if you want the reward AND the Shiny Furfrou without being stuck with the name Shaggydue, you can chase the Furfrou up to the top right corner and approach it from behind. It's a small bug I've found by accident. You can defeat this Furfrou ENDLESSLY there and grind with it since it's level 30 and gives good exp, and even capture ENDLESS Furfrous because it'll just stay there.
    At the end if you caught one of those endless Furfrous, just chase it into the bottom right corner, defeat it a last time and claim the money reward from the girl.

Reghy-Steel

The Only True God in this World !
    Years
  • i have a question, i played the game which is for the moment the best pokemon game i have played (and i have played a lot of fan game and official) from what i remember the development of the game only went up to the 3rd badge and does not seem to have had any advancement in the game but from what I have pretty much read it looks like there is going to be an uptade for soon. does it have an estimated date or period?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    i have a question, i played the game which is for the moment the best pokemon game i have played (and i have played a lot of fan game and official) from what i remember the development of the game only went up to the 3rd badge and does not seem to have had any advancement in the game but from what I have pretty much read it looks like there is going to be an uptade for soon. does it have an estimated date or period?

Thank you Jesus, those words mean a lot coming from you. I can't really tell when the next update will be ready though, I'll just make a post here when it is

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2021
    Heya, was about to play the game and saw that Klink is available? Then when I started playing it turned out to be a scraggy? Which I thought was fine, then I got to the first gym...which is fairy. I was just wondering if there was any reason for replacing Klink as I would've really enjoyed it as my starter?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Yeah I change the starters from time to time. Klefki was weird to have as first pokemon because is resistant to tackle

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Also , interacting with a coconut next to an Azura Plant on the beach makes the game crash

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Uh ... My game crashed during a dialogue and now when I restart the game im stuck , help ?

Back