• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Amazing game! I am really enjoying myself so far.
    Encountered the occasional crash (and some funny English translations), but nothing game breaking.
    Overall, beautifully paced, lovely artwork & at just the right difficulty for me. Looking forward to more :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Consider: Updating the front page info with the new starters. This was supposed to be a response to a post, but pokecommunity decided not to do that IG.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    great game so far but I have encountered a game-breaking bug after the second gym. I got a quest to repair the bridge but Grant is not anywhere. I found a playthrough and it looks like he should be appearing in the jungle, but he is just not showing up so I can't continue with the story. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    I was thinking of playing trough this game again , since it was very good , and i have encountered a problem that i didn't cross paths with the first time I played , and i have a Question | How come it is possible to get 20+ FEMALE Rowlet's in a row , with no Male ones ?
    Edit: Can you actually not get a Male Rowlet anymore ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Digital, are you still working on this or did the project get abandoned? Not trying to rush you or anything, just wondering :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    If i remember correctly , the next update is going to be the Full Game , and by how good this game is up until now , it certainly takes a lot of time

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Got one with a horrible nature after another 30 females , so yea , i got terribly trolled

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    A woman living in a cave like house complains of losing her keys and saying she dropped it some point after getting a soda from the vending machine in the park. Can anyone help me with finding these keys? Used sight and click on everything in the park and around the vicinity up to the womans path up to her house and nothing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Can anyone help with finding the womans house keys from Poppy Town? the stone house? can't find it anywhere in the park or toward the path to it. Also whats the final password that Smog and the other guy were trying to get in the DNA lab? Like what does ONndTHR mean? tried so many combos what i think these are, and im pretty sure they are numbers. The answer to it is no where :/

Back