• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    ... I might have to start again. On the battle subway, I have a message code that says that opponent trainer must only have one
    Start the game or the battle subway? If you are bugged and you can't continue send me the savefile if you need a fix

what does the ability JumpScare affect for moves in the game
    It boosts the damage of priority attacks, like fake out, quick attack, etc

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Start the game or the battle subway? If you are bugged and you can't continue send me the savefile if you need a fix

It boosts the damage of priority attacks, like fake out, quick attack, etc
    Don't worry, I'm starting the whole game, I don't think I could find save, but last times I did this, It was pretty easy to get up to where I was at, just takes lots of time

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hello, can anyone help me find a good tank pokemon for the first gym?
    Flaffy

Don't worry, I'm starting the whole game, I don't think I could find save, but last times I did this, It was pretty easy to get up to where I was at, just takes lots of time
    But if there is a bug you'll be stuck again... I don't know where a mac stores the savefiles but it shouldn't be hard to find

Regarding the lost dog quest.. Do I choose to interfere or to complete the quest?
    Choose complete the quest

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Anyone know how to get a leaf stone, water stone, and a shiny stone? also what pokemon has the metal coat?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Flaffy

But if there is a bug you'll be stuck again... I don't know where a mac stores the savefiles but it shouldn't be hard to find

Choose complete the quest
    Imma do it on another computer, this time either a windows, or another Mac, but for the Mac ver I'll have to see. IF it's bugged and the wine file have the users, I'll send ti to you to debug it. last time was a script error.
    also I might want to not capture a rock ruff on my team, it's good, but I feel like it's really weak, sam as craudaunt.
    So My new(unofficial team) Right now might be: Pikachu, Sharpedo, Breloom, Charizard.
    Any other Pokemon I could add or maybe I should put Lycanroc on there? Or Digital what was your team?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    anyone know what the % of Carvanhas hold a water stone? so far I only found them with a Deepsea tooth

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    anyone know what the % of Carvanhas hold a water stone? so far I only found them with a Deepsea tooth
    Only the first one that attacks you in the bridge has a water stone, and the shiny stone is at the Eolic Garden using foresight. Although if you want any of the basic stones you can get them resetting a mining spot

Metal Coat is on magnemites who are not in the game yet

Imma do it on another computer, this time either a windows, or another Mac, but for the Mac ver I'll have to see. IF it's bugged and the wine file have the users, I'll send ti to you to debug it. last time was a script error.
    also I might want to not capture a rock ruff on my team, it's good, but I feel like it's really weak, sam as craudaunt.
    So My new(unofficial team) Right now might be: Pikachu, Sharpedo, Breloom, Charizard.
    Any other Pokemon I could add or maybe I should put Lycanroc on there? Or Digital what was your team?
    I always play with different teams, I never go for a specific pokemon. And Sharpedo is also very weak, I have one in pokemon rejuvenation and it's a headache.

Pidgeot, Florges, Vespiquen have new abilities and are pretty decent

Is it worth it to buy 8500 old rod?

Not much if you already have a water type

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    First off, I love this game. But I found a error in the script. In event (28) map (60) there is some kind of Runtime error. Every time I click on the chair in the genetics lab while Aelita is trying to solve the second panel after all seges grunts are defeated, I get a script error saying (eval): 1 :in pbExecuteScript' uninitialized constant PBItems::PARALYZHEAL
    Sorry I cant be more helpful but I hope this is fixable because I cannot progress from this script error. Thank you.
    Oops, I wrote parlyzheal wrong ... Thanks for telling me. But you can continue without interacting with the chair, that's just a hidden item. You have to interact with the book

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Only the first one that attacks you in the bridge has a water stone, and the shiny stone is at the Eolic Garden using foresight. Although if you want any of the basic stones you can get them resetting a mining spot

Metal Coat is on magnemites who are not in the game yet

I always play with different teams, I never go for a specific pokemon. And Sharpedo is also very weak, I have one in pokemon rejuvenation and it's a headache.

Pidgeot, Florges, Vespiquen have new abilities and are pretty decent

Not much if you already have a water type
    Alright,, I got a Windows CPU, I extracted it with 7-Zip, how do I play it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Digitalzone > after beating erika my game do not save , its says end of demo etc but it dosent save , so after that i cant continue to do some stuff , til next upd, so what should i do?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Digitalzone > after beating erika my game do not save , its says end of demo etc but it dosent save , so after that i cant continue to do some stuff , til next upd, so what should i do?
    Yes, that's the end of the demo, there's no more content further from that point and you can't save. If you try to investigate more you'll just find unfinished stuff

So... Thanks for playing!

Alright,, I got a Windows CPU, I extracted it with 7-Zip, how do I play it?
    You have to open the file named game.exe

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Yes, that's the end of the demo, there's no more content further from that point and you can't save. If you try to investigate more you'll just find unfinished stuff

So... Thanks for playing!

You have to open the file named game.exe

Alrightyz I'll try that. If it doesn't workz I'll do it on a new one

Back