• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    What do i do with the 3 books at the start of the game, I have tried the library, but it doesn't do anything, please help

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    it supposed to show a internet explorer icon what do i do about that
    There shouldn't be any internet explorer icon. Did you extract the file?

What do i do with the 3 books at the start of the game, I have tried the library, but it doesn't do anything, please help
    There is a shelf in the library that is missing some books. If you interact with it through D+SPACE you can place the books there

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    When can we get foresight on hoothoot, because I'm looking on bulbapedia and have caught a few hoothoot that are level 6-8 and the is still no foresight, when does hoothoot learn it or where can I obtain it

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    When can we get foresight on hoothoot, because I'm looking on bulbapedia and have caught a few hoothoot that are level 6-8 and the is still no foresight, when does hoothoot learn it or where can I obtain it

If you continue with the game you'll receive it as a TM

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Which specific Spider Dance remix is Ashley's battle theme? Been looking for a while and can't find it. Great game, love the game and the main character, first time I'm playing with a sarcastic MC.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2022
    Hey digital, this game is very good but i has a problem ... Why in the begining my ralts has ability Synchronize but when evolve to kirlia she got ability Trace ?
    this is the second time i play this game and the first time i don't have this problem...
    P.S: sorry for my bad english.
    and i very sure my ralts has ability Synchronize because i reset about 12 times to get good stats,nature and ability Synchronize

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hey digital, this game is very good but i has a problem ... Why in the begining my ralts has ability Synchronize but when evolve to kirlia she got ability Trace ?
    this is the second time i play this game and the first time i don't have this problem...
    P.S: sorry for my bad english.
    and i very sure my ralts has ability Synchronize because i reset about 12 times to get good stats,nature and ability Synchronize

Hey, thanks. I've been looking at it and it seems that i messed up and deleted trace from ralts, so it can change at evolving... Oops
    If you want I can change your Ralts if you give me the save data

I've also made a mini update, now there's an easy mode in the menu options and the game should be less laggy

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2022
    Thank for the reply!
    i'm ẹnjoy with this mode and i hope you can change my kirlia(ralts).
    And i can't wait the update, a lot of question ingame i need the answer.
    So please do your best at your work

Attachments

• Game.zip
      9.3 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    because it well help me a lot I need a fire type so why not furfrou since it can change its fur

Last edited:
    Back