• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Hi, I've made some new tiles and fixed some bugs. But sadly I can't fully work on the game these next months

I've taken a look to meowth and it should learn attacks at early level, and payday at 30 (You can see the moves that the pokemon can learn in the pokedex). So it may be some bug with the breed system, I'll breed one myself to see what's happening

The best way to gain money is with a full team with the ability pick up

yeah, hum, i actually got a meowth to lvl 30 and it didn't learn pay day, so it might be possible that there might be a bug or something else.

also, for in the safari, to get charmander, do i need to pass through the cave to get to the south or is next to the lock mansion (where i instead found a squirtle), because the cave doesn't seem finish (i mean, how can i even get that tm in the cave)

Edit: also, is there only 4 dynamite that can be found, because i might have to reset for this secret in grantz cave (might be important) (unless they can be bought somewhere)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    For some reason my game isn't changing according to the time of day. I started the demo last night and my game is still dark at noon.

Also, Is there a way to turn on the power in the Wong mansion? And where is the handle for the door in the mansion?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2019
    I think I read that Day and Night lasts about 2 hours each, idk if it's tied to the clock or playtime though.

No...I don't think...? If you haven't found it there is a Lantern in the room left of the entrance that works as Flash. Idk about the broken door knob, never found anything.
    -
    Thinking of Flash, was it completely removed? I had checked my game against some walkthroughs and went back to see if I could get it from the person at the entrance of the forest, but they had disappeared, is that supposed to happen after the Wong mansion events?

Are the Vulpix in the hidden area of the base city suppose to be moveless? Does the Move Deleter lady play with them in her spare time?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    was thinking about picking this up but he one thing that i always ask when i dont see it is how long is this current release in terms of badge count? normally i have a personal standard that i dont play fan games for pokemon unless it has at least 4 badges in its current release but some exceptions are occasionally made

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    yeah, hum, i actually got a meowth to lvl 30 and it didn't learn pay day, so it might be possible that there might be a bug or something else.

also, for in the safari, to get charmander, do i need to pass through the cave to get to the south or is next to the lock mansion (where i instead found a squirtle), because the cave doesn't seem finish (i mean, how can i even get that tm in the cave)

Edit: also, is there only 4 dynamite that can be found, because i might have to reset for this secret in grantz cave (might be important) (unless they can be bought somewhere)

Charmander is going through the cave, and there are only 4 dynamites

I think I read that Day and Night lasts about 2 hours each, idk if it's tied to the clock or playtime though.

No...I don't think...? If you haven't found it there is a Lantern in the room left of the entrance that works as Flash. Idk about the broken door knob, never found anything.
    -
    Thinking of Flash, was it completely removed? I had checked my game against some walkthroughs and went back to see if I could get it from the person at the entrance of the forest, but they had disappeared, is that supposed to happen after the Wong mansion events?

Are the Vulpix in the hidden area of the base city suppose to be moveless? Does the Move Deleter lady play with them in her spare time?

That guy doesn't give you flash anymore, because people used to ignore him and play the game without flash. But it's not been removed, you can buy it in a shop

I just caught a Vulpix and it has a normal moveset. I don't know why that bug happens... But the move deleter lady is my principal suspect

Is there an easy way to evolve Pokemon by happiness?
    In the second gym city, if you play cards a lady gives you the friendship bell to love your pokemon harder

was thinking about picking this up but he one thing that i always ask when i dont see it is how long is this current release in terms of badge count? normally i have a personal standard that i dont play fan games for pokemon unless it has at least 4 badges in its current release but some exceptions are occasionally made
    It only has 3 gyms

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Thanks! I have another question, I have no idea where to go in route 7 to find the Snorlax business. It seems the only ways forward require Cut or Surf, which I do not have.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Thanks! I have another question, I have no idea where to go in route 7 to find the Snorlax business. It seems the only ways forward require Cut or Surf, which I do not have.

You don't need them, just go south and continue forward there's a path there that doesn't require them both

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    What do you recommend be to have before facing the fairy type gym? My team is Pancham, Dwebble, Lombre, and Pidgeotto, all male and from level 17-20.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • What do you recommend be to have before facing the fairy type gym? My team is Pancham, Dwebble, Lombre, and Pidgeotto, all male and from level 17-20.

A poison type, you can find Trubbish in the well of that town after Nurse Joy quest it has Acid Spray that could even beat Gym Leader's Clefable. That and Luxio i guess since you'll have to face Togekiss. If you can catch Mawile through double encounter at under the Temple (I've already forgotten LoL), it happens automatically at the lowest level if you're doing spreading the ashes mission it's even better. You'll have to beat Clefable, Mimikyu, and Togekiss so good luck

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2019
    Playing this game has been a blast so far and read through the thread to see if my question has already been answered but not all the way.
    So I understand Trade evolutions evolve using a Tradestone /Linkstone and so far there's no vendor yet for stones but the stones are hidden.
    Anyone located the Tradestone /Linkstone already? I'd like to evolve my Dusclops.
    Oh and also, will there be Artenian regional variants in the future? If so, can't wait to use any of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Playing this game has been a blast so far and read through the thread to see if my question has already been answered but not all the way.
    So I understand Trade evolutions evolve using a Tradestone /Linkstone and so far there's no vendor yet for stones but the stones are hidden.
    Anyone located the Tradestone /Linkstone already? I'd like to evolve my Dusclops.
    Oh and also, will there be Artenian regional variants in the future? If so, can't wait to use any of them.

Nice to hear that, I'm glad you had fun! If you didn't pass through the part of the sunken ship yet, there's a linkstone in the last floor

I'd love to add more new forms, specially for some forgotten pokemon

Years
  • This game is nice but i really have a problem with the first gym i can't beat her why did you make her so strong? My team is level 20 Monferno, Duskull, Rockruff, Flaaffy, Snover and Eevee. Do you have any tips? Because I'm tired of her. I even cried a few times for this...

Last edited:
    Years
  • This game is nice but i really have a problem with the first gym i can't beat her why did you make her so strong? My team is level 20 Monferno, Duskull, Rockruff, Flaaffy, Snover and Eevee. Do you have any tips? Because I'm tired of her. I even cried a few times for this...

There's a side quest in the town that requires you to find Nurse Joy's niece or something. Once you have gotten far enough in the quest the well near the candy store would be available to access. You can find Trubbish in there. Catch and I highly suggest leveling it up until it know toxic spikes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2019
    The name rater is in the town you go to after the first gym. Don't remember the name right now, Alice's ranch is near that town.

Back