• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    That's weird, it works for me. Try this one -> https://ufile.io/fn0ox2k9

If it still doesn't work I'll try to upload the game with that fixed as soon as I can

It... still doesnt work... One thing ive noticed, however, is that instead of saying 0xc1ab2f8, it says something different. I opened the game a few times and it keeps alternating between 0xbbe72f8 and 0xbd4c2f8. I dont know if that might help, but thats what i got. Anyways, thanks a lot for fixing the problem, and i hope everything results fine

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
    Oh I didnt realize you were subbed :D Its hard to keep up Dx Thanks for watching I hope you enjoy the play through :D

Years
    I just finished the current demo and I have to say that this is one of the best fan games that I have played in a while. The story so far is great & I love the challenging battles. Keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    It... still doesnt work... One thing ive noticed, however, is that instead of saying 0xc1ab2f8, it says something different. I opened the game a few times and it keeps alternating between 0xbbe72f8 and 0xbd4c2f8. I dont know if that might help, but thats what i got. Anyways, thanks a lot for fixing the problem, and i hope everything results fine
    Well, I haven't fixed it if you still can't play. So I'll have to keep looking. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll let you know If I find out something

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2021
    I have played this game fully and although I struggled a lot, I really enjoyed the experience Black Cinder has given. I love the aspect of the "Answer the Questions" for your starter, I got a Ralts which honestly is really OP when it evolves into Gardevoir with the move-set Psychic, Magical Leaf, Draining Kiss and Fairy Wind since you don't have to rely on potions as much as with a high Sp Atk and Sp Def, it really plows through most of the beta.

The only thing I didn't really like was the fact I couldn't buy super and hyper potions as I got closer to the end.

I cannot wait for a full version that allows maybe even more starter options, full content and even more story. This game is really well-made and I appreciate all of it.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I have played this game fully and although I struggled a lot, I really enjoyed the experience Black Cinder has given. I love the aspect of the "Answer the Questions" for your starter, I got a Ralts which honestly is really OP when it evolves into Gardevoir with the move-set Psychic, Magical Leaf, Draining Kiss and Fairy Wind since you don't have to rely on potions as much as with a high Sp Atk and Sp Def, it really plows through most of the beta.

The only thing I didn't really like was the fact I couldn't buy super and hyper potions as I got closer to the end.

I cannot wait for a full version that allows maybe even more starter options, full content and even more story. This game is really well-made and I appreciate all of it.

Spoiler:

Hey, thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad you have enjoyed it. Yeah Gardevoir is a great starter, also you can teach egg moves, so you can have pretty op pokemon

Higher potions won't be available until more later. I wanted it to be like in a nuzlocke, where you have to manage the resources you find. But I might change it

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    So I'm curious, how far is the completion of the game at? And how long is it already, gameplay-wise.

Years
    • he/him
    • hell
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Where do i use the red key i got from the lab with Aelita?
    Also what does the item "Spray Paint" actually do?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2020
    I noticed you nerfed the price of Tinymushrooms and increased the availability of tinymushroom on paras pokemon until they pretty much all have tiny mushrooms

Is it still possible to get Big Mushrooms? What items can you steal.

I noticed you still get pearls, but I have yet to see a large mushroom, or big pearl. Also my stealing from staryu hasn't worked out too well either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    I just got out of Groute Adraste and im supposed to open a door with the key I found but the key won't let me use it to open the door, is my game bugged ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    thought I'm sure I've had Alolan Vulpix. Otherwise I do not know why I named it like that ;/ A bug?
    How to get back to Poppy Town? I need Cut?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I just got out of Groute Adraste and im supposed to open a door with the key I found but the key won't let me use it to open the door, is my game bugged ?
    You have to interact with the door using D+Space and use the key

I noticed you nerfed the price of Tinymushrooms and increased the availability of tinymushroom on paras pokemon until they pretty much all have tiny mushrooms

Is it still possible to get Big Mushrooms? What items can you steal.

I noticed you still get pearls, but I have yet to see a large mushroom, or big pearl. Also my stealing from staryu hasn't worked out too well either.
    If you catch the pokemon, the pokedex tell you that info

thought I'm sure I've had Alolan Vulpix. Otherwise I do not know why I named it like that ;/ A bug?
    How to get back to Poppy Town? I need Cut?
    ´
    You can't catch alolan Vulpix. You need to repair the bridge to go back to Poppy Town

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    repair bridge? D:
    I mean you can change it to Alolan near teh stone in Poppy. I've did it before going outta town

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    repair bridge? D:
    I mean you can change it to Alolan near teh stone in Poppy. I've did it before going outta town

There's also a place where vulpix and some other pokemon change to fire type. For repairing the bridge you need to advance in the story

Back