• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    I have two questions right now: 1) Can I interact with the shining object in the room at the church/temple that leads to the crypts in Poppy Town? and 2) Can I get Dusk Lycanroc from my Rockruff and at what time can I evolve it into said form?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I have two questions right now: 1) Can I interact with the shining object in the room at the church/temple that leads to the crypts in Poppy Town? and 2) Can I get Dusk Lycanroc from my Rockruff and at what time can I evolve it into said form?

I am not sure what you are referring to in the first question, but the second part was plausibly answered way earlier in the tread .( around page 10 or 12)
    Lycanrock will change forms by itself if is night in the game then he will change to midnight form and if is day to the morning just go to battle with lycanrock in night time and he will change forms

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am not sure what you are referring to in the first question, but the second part was plausibly answered way earlier in the tread .( around page 10 or 12)

My Lycanroc never changed his form /:l

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Hey! I made an account just to say this is such a great game, one of the best fan made games I ever played. Lots of fun, loved the story, the characters are great and I never played a pokemon game in this style-reminds me of other rpgs I played! I also love the starter choice idea, the side quests, the dialogue, (thank you also for putting easy mode) I wish the game went on after third gym and I hope you will finish it soon :)

My only few criticisms would be I ran into a bug in the beginning, I used secret power on the fort next to that guys. When I went to decorate it, my game crashed. Also, I was unable to complete the furfrou quest as nothing happened even after I caught it and beat it many times. I also could never figure out where a few more side quests are even as a completionist for example the lost ball quest? Lastly I think one puzzle was too incredibly difficult when I got kidnapped, I love completing puzzles but the one where you have to avoid pink square-OMG I spent two hours doing it twice because it moves soooo fast I wanted to cry and honestly thought about just quitting the game lol. But yeah other than that amazing game great job ;)

Also where is squirtle in safari zone :o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Okay so update I found squirtle but after resetting like twenty times I gave up on catching him lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2021
    Hey, does anyone know what does the "Missing Book" item do? I found next to the girl with the Furfrou in Zesia Academy's garden, but I don't know what to do with it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2020
    I finished the beta (played on normal), I loved the game, I loved the world, the characters, the dialogues and many of the mechanics that you implemented in the game, a non-silent protagonist can be hit or miss depending on how it is written but you definitely got it right,and i loved it. I'm looking forward to the next version, you made a great game here.

My only criticisms are in some aspects of the gameplay:

The MC move too slow, I don't see a reason why we can't run inside houses, caves and other areas, this make traveling between the areas of the game a real slog and potentially reduces the desire to explore.

Please make the repels more affordable, the maps are big and this make repels indispensable to maintain the sanity in the midst of so many random encounters.

I think this one is just me but when night time came i really can't see anything to the point i have to wait for morning to come to resume my jorney.

More healing points would be nice, i know you want us to prepare for long jorneys with itens but even so most of the cases we are too afraid to buy then because of how little money we have most of the time.

This one is just a nitpick but if is possible can Midnight lycanroc be dark/rock instead of just dark? the 4x weakness to fight is a small price to pay instead to lose their best stabs everytime night falls.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I finished the beta (played on normal), I loved the game, I loved the world, the characters, the dialogues and many of the mechanics that you implemented in the game, a non-silent protagonist can be hit or miss depending on how it is written but you definitely got it right,and i loved it. I'm looking forward to the next version, you made a great game here.

My only criticisms are in some aspects of the gameplay:

The MC move too slow, I don't see a reason why we can't run inside houses, caves and other areas, this make traveling between the areas of the game a real slog and potentially reduces the desire to explore.

Please make the repels more affordable, the maps are big and this make repels indispensable to maintain the sanity in the midst of so many random encounters.

I think this one is just me but when night time came i really can't see anything to the point i have to wait for morning to come to resume my jorney.

More healing points would be nice, i know you want us to prepare for long jorneys with itens but even so most of the cases we are too afraid to buy then because of how little money we have most of the time.

This one is just a nitpick but if is possible can Midnight lycanroc be dark/rock instead of just dark? the 4x weakness to fight is a small price to pay instead to lose their best stabs everytime night falls.

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks so much for the feedback!

In the next version you can run inside buildings. There was a reason to force you to walk, but now the game is so long that i've had to change my mind.

You can make a lot of money selling stuff. But yes I'll make the repels cheaper for early game.

The game being too dark has been reported a lot. It's made for my monitor and maybe its configuration is brighter than others, so I'll see if I can make an option to adjust this

There are large zones without pokemon centers because there are secret bases where you can heal. But I have to make it more clear how to access to them

Now only a special Lycanroc change its form depending the time of the day, so you can have the rock type one at night

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you also add more mining rocks and walls please?

I think I mined everything in the demo, and I would want a heart scale to learn a decent move to my Honchkrow.

And also, there's a cave where's there's a mining spot that's only available after obtaining Surf, it seems to be an entrance to a secret place but actually if you try to go in, it just lead you in front of it

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    And I had to sell the missing books to afford Pokeballs, is it a quest item?

Years
    I have only one question and I hope, that I pronounce this correct, because I'm not a native person to your language.^^

Is this game at the end of expanding?

It looks so awesome and I really want to play it, but I'm someone who play only finished games, because I don't understand any programming or something like that - I hope it is understandable.^^'

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hi! I'm trying to find durant so I can beat the first gym, but I can't... Could you please tell me where it is?

Also, is the story here finished? I love the location design here - very memorable. The tiles are awesome to look at!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Hi! I'm trying to find durant so I can beat the first gym, but I can't... Could you please tell me where it is?

Also, is the story here finished? I love the location design here - very memorable. The tiles are awesome to look at!

not sure if you can find a durant before the first gym mate, though you can beat it. you should've got thunderwave from the tourney so try to paralyze the togekiss to avoid infinite flinch, you have more pokemon then her so just bring some heavy hitters and blow her away

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Catch a Rockruff and learn it Rock Tomb so it can take an Air Slash and make Togekiss slower

Back