• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hi again! Thanks for the advice, I actually beat her right after I made a post in this thread xD

All her pokemon bar Togekiss hardly posed any threat. Reason I asked about a durant is I saw someone on yt play through the game and they had one, so I assumed it was catchable but I missed it somewhere.

This game is frigging amazing, but it's too bad there's no guide for obtainable pokes thus far. Like, I found the Scraggy totally by accident. And I couldn't figure out for the life of me where the house keys in the park are. I swear I checked every tile there, used foresight but all to no avail :(

Also, the quest system is really cool - you get access to locations with new items and pokes, which is always a bonus. Kinda wish there were more than three on the board per town though.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi again! Thanks for the advice, I actually beat her right after I made a post in this thread xD

All her pokemon bar Togekiss hardly posed any threat. Reason I asked about a durant is I saw someone on yt play through the game and they had one, so I assumed it was catchable but I missed it somewhere.

This game is frigging amazing, but it's too bad there's no guide for obtainable pokes thus far. Like, I found the Scraggy totally by accident. And I couldn't figure out for the life of me where the house keys in the park are. I swear I checked every tile there, used foresight but all to no avail :(

Also, the quest system is really cool - you get access to locations with new items and pokes, which is always a bonus. Kinda wish there were more than three on the board per town though.

There's a Scraggy?

Where ? O_o

Firecage

Charizard Breeder
    Years
    I am definitely loving this game so far. Keep up the great work.

I definitely can't wait for the next version.

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Have you tried to defeat the ULTIMATE challenge? ( Of the demo)

nani? what is this "ultimate callenge" of wich you speak? i played the ost recent release iirc and dont remember anything of that sort off the top of my head

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    nani? what is this "ultimate callenge" of wich you speak? i played the ost recent release iirc and dont remember anything of that sort off the top of my head

Go back to the ruins, search a bit, and take Pokeballs with you so you can catch an Abra if you want to go back

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    Yep! It's in the route to the west of the city with the first gym. Use foresight and you'll reach a cave. It's in there.

any other hint? it's it the normal path (the one you use to reach the city) or the bottom part(reachable only from city)

edit: found it, you have to go west using the bottom part

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    dont really like asking this but is there any progress knowledge as to how far along the update for this is coming along? im not trying to rush it or anything of the sort dont get me wrong, im just curious is all

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I am enjoying the game, i just beat the first gym. My only real issue is the translation is weird and a lot of dialouge makes no sense and which isnt much of a problem and im sure the translation will be improved eventually, i got cyndiquil from the test which is my favorite starter withhout trying, i didnt even know the test was gonna be for my starter. I dont reallyt have anything to say just wanted to say im enjoying the game

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Really great game, love the story and the characters. Cant wait for the next update.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Thanks for the comments. The next update will be the full game, so it is taking a while. And luckily it is not gonna be translated by me

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Thanks for the comments. The next update will be the full game, so it is taking a while. And luckily it is not gonna be translated by me

Thanks God, I thought the fangame was canceled.

Good luck to you and all the other people who work on this wonderful game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024

That's amazing to hear. I too thought this game was abandoned.

Do you have an estimated date for the next update by chance?

Back