• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

abegraham

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Thanks for the comments. The next update will be the full game, so it is taking a while. And luckily it is not gonna be translated by me
    Your translation was the best part! If I don't get called a SMOCKS in the next update I'm gonna be a sad, sad man, LOL

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Okay, I've senn this game a long time, but now that i am actually playing it, I have 2 questions :

Spoiler:
    1: After you descifer the code for the optional Room in the Genetics Laboratory (the last one ) , in there you find a Porygon and a Red Key , i am just asking if that key has an utility in the game or will have ? i don't really think that is a troll and has absolute no usage .

2:Are we gonna have more regions in the game ?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Okay, I've senn this game a long time, but now that i am actually playing it, I have 2 questions :

Spoiler:
    1: After you descifer the code for the optional Room in the Genetics Laboratory (the last one ) , in there you find a Porygon and a Red Key , i am just asking if that key has an utility in the game or will have ? i don't really think that is a troll and has absolute no usage .

2:Are we gonna have more regions in the game ?

Well the region is huge, knowing the demo of the game is happening in Easternal as you can see on the map , the east part of the region, I hope we would be able to explore the whole region in the full game

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Thanks for the comments. The next update will be the full game, so it is taking a while. And luckily it is not gonna be translated by me

hey Digital, i just found a hax to make your Pokemon above the level cap.

Do you remember that place where you get the Eevee egg? it's there you can get the levels above the cap. I just figured out this. Meaning that I can just make my thing higher.
    Though I'm not doing that yet. I'm winning the gym badge yes and using this exploit, but for my Shroomish, i'm wanting the Spore, which ios level 45. So Preferably not yet at all. Even so, this is a neat way.

Also my question above

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ok, so I am training my TalonFlame now, Ayaka, but I'm thinking of changing it to a Delphox if there is one, but Since I already got most of my full te before the 2nd Gym, I would think the last slot would be something different.
    Man, Do I want Ayaka for the history and the Flying type? Or Do I get Delphox for the special attacks, the female, and the I love it?

The last slot will be different of course, here what I'm planning or already have.

Pikachu
    Glaceon (Male) *(I really want my Glaceon to be Female, so if I can find a ditto, I'm taking it and breeding the heck out of it until I can find a eevee who is both female and good IVs/nature. Or I could use cheat engine... But I don't know how to use it.)
    Breloom(This time I bred one and out a everstone on it so that I can have spore, then evolve it after. Then use the last heart scale to get back Mach punch.)
    Starmie(Which I'm not going to lie is pretty good honestly. I don't know if I want to change it or not, but we'll have to see)
    TalonFlame/Delphox (The crucial choice, but I'm leaning on Delphox. But I also lean towards Talonflame to... AHH ITS SO HARD!)
    *Filler*

And I know that I've been posting a lot recently, but I'm enjoying the game and while it can be time-consuming just to retry and battle(I had to plan out a strategy just for the Train tournament in full detail) and ev training: It's been fun.

So, really, Starmie and Talonflame I'm on the edge for, Starmie not so much, since it's very helpful. But...

I don't know what to do. I really want the Delphox, but Ayaka...

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    I don't know what to do. I really want the Delphox, but Ayaka...

I would prolly pick talonflame because you already have a psychic type and then pick up a ground type as the last slot, maybe gastrodon? Man thinking about it I can't recall many ground types because my starter was sandile, I've got like nidoking, gastrodon and Claydol in my head. Are there any other ground types?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    If this has already been made feel free to bring it to my attention but with the next major update it'd be super handy to see some kind of document that details pokemon/item location to help team planning.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    is there a dawn stone in the game?

I Just found a dawn stone, at third gym's ruins , The castle with the third rock has a secret pathway leading to an area behind where one can find the dawn stone.
    One has to smash a specific rock pass the stranded girl with the unique Machamp, pass through the castle by smashing a rock. then arrive next to a waterfall there is the dawn stone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2023
    i have tree questions:

1. how i get more raibow cristal

2. how i evolve my dusclop

3. where i find a furfrou

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    i have tree questions:

1. how i get more raibow cristal

2. how i evolve my dusclop

3. where i find a furfrou

1. Not sure. Probably it's the only one in the world.

2. link stone I believe. If you are in the ship and already faced Will: Go back to the place you fought him and on the left you'll see something out of place. Take it. It's a link stone.

3. If you already took the quest and gave the furfrou to the girl, I'm not sure. But if you have that quest and still haven't completed it, you can refuse her the furfrou and you'll get it. It's Named "ShaggyDue" and it' always going to be shiny.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2023
    OMG, i can take a shiny furfrou free? cool i wanted a shiny thas why i asked about the shiny stone

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2023

i unironically like the jank translation. i wish you would keep it and just fix some spelling errors . I am currently at the second gym and my team is garbage against him. i tried raising a sygliph to replace my magmar. But he keeps criting like crazy and its demoralizing so much

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i unironically like the jank translation. i wish you would keep it and just fix some spelling errors . I am currently at the second gym and my team is garbage against him. i tried raising a sygliph to replace my magmar. But he keeps criting like crazy and its demoralizing so much

Pelliper do a good job against most of Arlon's pokemon, with Growl + Roost it become pretty useful, and try to make Arlon's Pokemon confused with Water Pulse

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Or you can try Jolteon too if you found a Thunder Stone while you were mining a'd if you kept the Eevee as an Eevee.

Back